Jane's is live right now

Discussion regarding Jane's Addiction news and associated projects
JOEinPHX

Re: Jane's is live right now

#76 Post by JOEinPHX » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:38 pm

Hokahey wrote:I cannot fucking believe, and yet sort of can, that someone is once again fighting about whether or not Dave sucks with 6767.

I have been the least involved in this conversation. :noclue:

JOEinPHX

#77 Post by JOEinPHX » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:39 pm

Six7Six7 wrote:Still waiting.

Still waiting.

kv

#78 Post by kv » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:20 pm

Stooooooooooooop

JOEinPHX

#79 Post by JOEinPHX » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:28 pm

Not till he admits that I didn’t do what he said I did, thus giving me the victory.

Larry B.

#80 Post by Larry B. » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:36 am

hi 6767

i am MicrowavedGerbil and I have hacked the account of the beautiful human being called Larry B. Hereby, I would like to admit that you didn’t do what I said you did, thus giving you the victory.

i would also like to have my main account banned forever, in order to avoid the temptation of arguing non-sensical and absolutely irrelevant shit in the future. otherwise, i might start bringing up Casey's non-involvement in the band, Eric being a talentless fuck who was only there at the right place and the right time, and/or whether Trump is a valid human president. i also dislike the design of the board, I wish it could be more bluish.

i might even start topics about bootlegs that i'd like to hear, and afterwards attempt discussions about what show's Three Days is better; and if you catch me on a really bad day, I'd start going on about Perry's great ramblings during shows, the bouncer is a pig and all that.

please stop me. i'm lit to pop.

at the very least, this discussion is over and everything I say afterwards on my main account, please point and laugh at me. or add me as a foe, everybody - my messages will be hidden and you'll have a happier, more enjoyable ANR experience.

I will now return this hacked account to its rightful owner, whose back actually has no hair whatsoever.

PS: 6767 is the highest-grounded person i've ever met.

JOEinPHX

#81 Post by JOEinPHX » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:26 am

I'll take it. :lol: