See me, feel me, touch me.... erm....

Pandemonium

Re: MayPac Fight

#2 Post by Pandemonium » Sat May 02, 2015 9:41 pm

Live feed, although not in English:

JOEinPHX

#3 Post by JOEinPHX » Sat May 02, 2015 10:23 pm

How the fuck did mayweather just spend an hour running away while getting punched a couple hundred times and still be named the winner?

I've never seen less offense in my life.

JOEinPHX

#4 Post by JOEinPHX » Sat May 02, 2015 10:24 pm

But seriously though. Someone who knows boxing please explain to me where Mayweather's points came from. He did almost nothing the entire fight.

creep
Site Admin

#5 Post by creep » Sun May 03, 2015 4:01 am

Six7Six7 wrote:But seriously though. Someone who knows boxing please explain to me where Mayweather's points came from. He did almost nothing the entire fight.
Mayweather outlanded Pacquiao 148 to 81 and even threw more punches, 435 to 429.

creep
Site Admin

#6 Post by creep » Sun May 03, 2015 4:23 am

mayweather fights are just boring now.

reminds me why i like mma so much more.

Larry B.

#7 Post by Larry B. » Sun May 03, 2015 8:53 am

Pacquiao got robbed.

The first fight was the best. That Ukranian dude seems fucking scary.

clickie

#8 Post by clickie » Sun May 03, 2015 10:03 am

Its funny seeing all the celebrities who were there thinking theyre the sh*t, and it turned out to be such a lame event.

kv

#9 Post by kv » Sun May 03, 2015 4:03 pm

Typical may weather fight...anyone saying pac got robbed is clueless....that jab and counter right pretty much neutralized pac...almost ever score card I read by anyone had Pac lossing the last six rounds...it wasn't a close fight at all..and because of that there wont even be a rematch...expect mayweather to do exactly as he said fight some chump be 49-0 and retire with rocky machianos record...he is a beautiful fighter he just takes away from his opponent...manny rushes a lot so he jabbed all night never seen him jab so much...he has never been an exciting boxer for the masses he doesn't go for ko's..he just takes away and wins on rounds

clickie

#10 Post by clickie » Sun May 03, 2015 5:16 pm

No one wants to see a rematch. The fight sucked boxing is dead.

Juana

#11 Post by Juana » Sun May 03, 2015 5:17 pm

He is vacating all 5 of his belts across two weight divisions tomorrow as well, so like KV said he is likely going to fight a scrub in Sept and retire 49-0

Essence_Smith

#12 Post by Essence_Smith » Tue May 05, 2015 12:50 pm

kv wrote:Typical may weather fight...anyone saying pac got robbed is clueless....that jab and counter right pretty much neutralized pac...almost ever score card I read by anyone had Pac lossing the last six rounds...it wasn't a close fight at all..and because of that there wont even be a rematch...expect mayweather to do exactly as he said fight some chump be 49-0 and retire with rocky machianos record...he is a beautiful fighter he just takes away from his opponent...manny rushes a lot so he jabbed all night never seen him jab so much...he has never been an exciting boxer for the masses he doesn't go for ko's..he just takes away and wins on rounds
:nod:
Thank you for giving the people an informed response. It's funny because people want knock outs, etc but back in the Tyson days when the fights were over super quick and they got the KO's they complained it was over too quickly. Floyd did what Floyd does and he put on a clinic. I love him because for all the shit people talk, you know that he puts MAJOR work in. I think Maidana had way more offense on Floyd than Pacman lol

Xizen47

#13 Post by Xizen47 » Tue May 05, 2015 1:11 pm

If they want knockouts they should film his fights with women :hehe:

Essence_Smith

#14 Post by Essence_Smith » Wed May 06, 2015 9:37 am

Xizen47 wrote:If they want knockouts they should film his fights with women :hehe:
That's not even funny... :essence:

Mescal

#15 Post by Mescal » Wed May 06, 2015 10:50 am

Essence_Smith wrote:
Xizen47 wrote:If they want knockouts they should film his fights with women :hehe:
yes it was

Xizen47

#16 Post by Xizen47 » Wed May 06, 2015 12:12 pm

Essence_Smith wrote:
What's not funny is Floyd being a pos woman beater and getting away with it...

but whatever,,, you can "love the guy" if ya want

Essence_Smith

#17 Post by Essence_Smith » Wed May 06, 2015 12:23 pm

Xizen47 wrote:
Essence_Smith wrote:
What's not funny is Floyd being a pos woman beater and getting away with it...

but whatever,,, you can "love the guy" if ya want
So I can't admire someone's skills as a boxer and business man because he did what he did? And how in the fuck did he "get away with it"? The man did time for what he did...I don't care for that aspect of what he's done in his life but as someone who's boxed I love his skills and I love his business sense...YOU made a joke about him knocking out a woman, I call attention to it and now somehow I did something wrong? Some of you guys I dunno...

Xizen47

#18 Post by Xizen47 » Thu May 07, 2015 11:49 am

Essence_Smith wrote:And how in the fuck did he "get away with it"? The man did time for what he did...
lol,,, seriously? :eyes:

It's ok for you to like FM, as it is ok for me to make a joke about him knocking a bitch out. No harm no foul

Essence_Smith

#19 Post by Essence_Smith » Thu May 07, 2015 12:04 pm

Really?
I'm surprised at the lot of you guys here and yes, I'm generalizing. I'll always cop to when I'm expressing something in a fashion that may come across as backwards thinking or however you'd like to look at it...I get called out all day for basically calling people out...I even got this :essence:

Very little time in my life for bullshit and this is bullshit:
Xizen47 wrote:It's ok for you to like FM, as it is ok for me to make a joke about him knocking a bitch out. No harm no foul
Maybe I should expect so much from people after 15 years of sharing opinions, etc because at the end of the day it's just a message board, but when I do BS and people call it what it is I try not to make excuses about it...

Mescal

#20 Post by Mescal » Thu May 07, 2015 10:54 pm

ES, you're just expressing your opinion.

Just as the joke was an expression of opinion.

That's pretty much the point of (this) message board, no?

It's ok for you not to think it's funny, just as it is ok for others to think it is.

Don't get so worked up

Xizen47

#21 Post by Xizen47 » Fri May 08, 2015 7:22 am

Essence_Smith wrote:I get called out all day for basically calling people out...I even got this :essence: ...
Well when you try to nanny adults,, what do you expect :conf:

You don't like my sense of humor, whatever... I'm the type to make light of Any subject.

kv

#22 Post by kv » Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:55 am

Essence_Smith wrote:Really?
I'm surprised at the lot of you guys here and yes, I'm generalizing. I'll always cop to when I'm expressing something in a fashion that may come across as backwards thinking or however you'd like to look at it...I get called out all day for basically calling people out...I even got this :essence:

Xizen47 wrote:It's ok for you to like FM, as it is ok for me to make a joke about him knocking a bitch out. No harm no foul
Maybe I should expect so much from people after 15 years of sharing opinions, etc because at the end of the day it's just a message board, but when I do BS and people call it what it is I try not to make excuses about it...
Es's last post...months ago yet he still comes here often....soooo how long ya gonna be E angry es?

Everybody's Friend

#23 Post by Everybody's Friend » Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:56 am

kv wrote:
Essence_Smith wrote:Really?

Es's last post...months ago yet he still comes here often....soooo how long ya gonna be E angry es?
Seems like only yesterday.... :lol: