Bruce Jenner

off-topic conversation unrelated to Jane's Addiction
crater

Re: Bruce Jenner

#26 Post by crater » Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:52 pm

Who am I to judge?

Live your life and make yourself happy for the limited amount of time that you're here.

If this is what needed to be done in order for her to reach her happiness, then I'm all for it.

S&M

#27 Post by S&M » Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:03 am

I'm gay.....but there is something really shady about the way he/she working this?....His own family thinks "she" is a horrible person.....maybe I'm getting sucked into the overexposed but I kinda think Brucilla is a dick....his daughters off the chain....kinda a me moment ya think?

perkana

#28 Post by perkana » Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:54 pm

I would agree with why this publicity stunt, but I've seen how these 'role models' actually help people who need someone outspoken about it so they don't off themselves and feel they have a shot at a great life themselves. I won't judge if Caitlyn gets money or what a lousy dad she was (I've never been in her shoes). We all need someone to identify with. It's not like you talk about this with everyone.

creep
Site Admin

#29 Post by creep » Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:08 pm

southpark is still one of the best shows on tv. you canadians might like last nights episode. it's about building a wall to keep you out....but i thought this was funny.