Dave's new lady pal

Discussion regarding Jane's Addiction news and associated projects
creep
Site Admin

Re: Dave's new lady pal

#26 Post by creep » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:11 pm

if dave dressed like us....

he seems to be obsessed with survivor (which i share his appreciation for the show) lately and tweeted this pic to the host of survivor.

Image Image

crater

#27 Post by crater » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:19 pm

Six7Six7 wrote:That woman is beautiful.
Any outward beauty she may have immediately disappears once she opens her stupid mouth and vomits her lame ass opinions to the world.

JOEinPHX

#28 Post by JOEinPHX » Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:44 pm

crater wrote:
Six7Six7 wrote:That woman is beautiful.
Any outward beauty she may have immediately disappears once she opens her stupid mouth and vomits her lame ass opinions to the world.
That woman: beautiful on the outside, ugly on the inside (not her vag though, apparently)
Etty: tranny on the outside, shit eating soul destroying cunt on the inside (not her vag though, apparently)

Yeah, she still beats Etty.

kv

#29 Post by kv » Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:46 pm

thats an ANR banned word my friend...a xiola destroyer :lolol:

JOEinPHX

#30 Post by JOEinPHX » Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:35 am

I didn't mean cunt as in vagina.

I meant Etty is a cunt.

Mescal

#31 Post by Mescal » Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:37 am

mockbee wrote:
hokahey wrote:
Mescal wrote:
crater wrote:She is a damn moron :crazy:

Fuck, I only listened to that for one minute.

Fuck.

You Americans are even worse than I thought.

Ask the victims of Katrina what they think is the biggest threat: IS or the climate

And if that's Dave gf on the left, she's heavily botoxed and she looks like an idiot
It's Fox News dude. Don't get overly excited thinking this an accurate portrayal of America at large. A portion? Sure. But this is a huge a country with a diverse population.

Yup. Might as well bring up the Vlaams Belang and all you Belgians in the same breath as well.......... :noclue:

Fox News looks like Sesame Street compared to those folks.
Vlaams belang is politics.

This is national television, no?

Anyway, didn't want to offend anyone. I know that not every American shares Fox' views. But still, scary to think that's national television

mockbee

#32 Post by mockbee » Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:39 am

Mescal wrote:
mockbee wrote:
hokahey wrote:
Mescal wrote:
crater wrote:She is a damn moron :crazy:

Fuck, I only listened to that for one minute.

Fuck.

You Americans are even worse than I thought.

Ask the victims of Katrina what they think is the biggest threat: IS or the climate

And if that's Dave gf on the left, she's heavily botoxed and she looks like an idiot
It's Fox News dude. Don't get overly excited thinking this an accurate portrayal of America at large. A portion? Sure. But this is a huge a country with a diverse population.

Yup. Might as well bring up the Vlaams Belang and all you Belgians in the same breath as well.......... :noclue:

Fox News looks like Sesame Street compared to those folks.
Vlaams belang is politics.

This is national television, no?

Anyway, didn't want to offend anyone. I know that not every American shares Fox' views. But still, scary to think that's national television

Fox is national television, but it's also a heavily political entity. A mouthpiece for Bush/Cheney, at the time, and still Cheney, but I have no idea who is still listening to him. :eyes:
Anyways, all of today's neoconservatives still use it to preach to their followers.
So, yes, Fox is politics.

No worries, and yes, very scary that Fox, along with CNN and their damn media circus machine, is national television. Infotainment!

You'd think that dave would take politics and just being generally dumb into consideration with the people he hooks up with. Guess libido still, will always rule. :noclue:

Hokahey
Site Admin

#33 Post by Hokahey » Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:01 am

It's a cable news channel. Don't mistake it with a public channel or even a basic TV channel. You essentially have to pay to see it, although that is most US TV these days.

mockbee

#34 Post by mockbee » Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:14 pm

hokahey wrote:It's a cable news channel. Don't mistake it with a public channel or even a basic TV channel. You essentially have to pay to see it, although that is most US TV these days.
You are right - it's no PBS,and not everyone gets it , but I would shudder see the comparison between those two broadcasts ratings.
And it does essentially function as state media as far as the neocons are concerned.

Mescal

#35 Post by Mescal » Fri May 01, 2015 2:13 am

Well yeah, you guys on here are intelligent enough to put things in perspective.

Doesn't it scare you that lots of people can't and get fed that shit?

I'm sure that if we would get that kinda news/TV over here, lots of people also wouldn't be able to put things in perspective; like, don't ever question the media, if it's on tv or in the papers it must be true ...

mockbee

#36 Post by mockbee » Fri May 01, 2015 6:51 am

Obama got elected. Not saying he is a panacea, but that is when I realized people might be watching in droves, but they aren't necessarily listening. Also, 'droves' is a very generous term. I looked it up and they average, for the OReilly Show 2.5 million viewers, and 1.5-2 million for other programs. That is 00.05% of the population. Not to much to be concerned about. :noclue:

Romeo

#37 Post by Romeo » Sat May 02, 2015 10:27 am

I read this in US magazine in the airport. I have no idea who she is because I do not watch FAUX News. But I agree at least she is age appropriate

chaos

#38 Post by chaos » Wed May 06, 2015 9:52 am

I thought all of the female anchors/hosts on FoxNews were blondes. She must be the token brunette. :lol:

Tyler Durden

#39 Post by Tyler Durden » Sun May 10, 2015 12:55 pm

Pandemonium

#40 Post by Pandemonium » Sun May 10, 2015 8:13 pm

Tyler Durden wrote:Image
Anatomically speaking, her eyes are way too close to each other and they don't seem quite focused on the same point.

Matz

#41 Post by Matz » Mon May 11, 2015 2:06 am

I want to see a photo of them together before I believe it, this can't be true

Tyler Durden

#42 Post by Tyler Durden » Mon May 11, 2015 5:39 am

This side by side makes me laugh; he's prettier than her. :lol:

JOEinPHX

#43 Post by JOEinPHX » Mon May 11, 2015 12:04 pm

According to her Wikipedia page, which we all know is the premier source of legit information, they are dating.

However, it also says she lives in New York City.

Which means it's plausible that he is just banging her while he is there taping Ink Master.

Tyler Durden

#44 Post by Tyler Durden » Mon May 11, 2015 1:18 pm

Has this been posted here? :scared:

Romeo

#45 Post by Romeo » Mon May 11, 2015 1:36 pm

I can't wait for hell to freeze over when a host of a faux news show ends up on the red carpet of the AVN's on Navarro's arm!

CLASSIC!!

Matz

#46 Post by Matz » Mon May 11, 2015 1:39 pm

Dave's got that Illuminati 'all seeing eye' thing on his lower right leg.....why? Is it really true you have to be a 'member' of that that 'organization' in order to make it in the entertainment industry? .....I'd like to know

Hype

#47 Post by Hype » Tue May 12, 2015 8:53 am

Matz wrote:Dave's got that Illuminati 'all seeing eye' thing on his lower right leg.....why? Is it really true you have to be a 'member' of that that 'organization' in order to make it in the entertainment industry? .....I'd like to know
No. He probably just thought it was a cool image while he was high and staring at the dollar bill he rolled to get there.

crater

#48 Post by crater » Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:50 pm

I really, really hate Dave over this. This woman is way worse than Etty could ever hope to be, because she has a platform and people actually listen to her.

JOEinPHX

#49 Post by JOEinPHX » Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:53 pm

Hate Dave for what?

Is she dancing onstage at every show or singing on the songs or something? It's been awhile since I've been to a gig.

Hype

#50 Post by Hype » Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:26 am

crater wrote:I really, really hate Dave over this. This woman is way worse than Etty could ever hope to be, because she has a platform and people actually listen to her.

I don't care if Dave is dating a dumb Republican woman, but I do get annoyed by this style of outrage punditry, which is just as bad on the left as it is on the right. I can't stand Rachel Maddow, or Cenk Uygur, or any of these other whiny, crazed, name-calling, ideological anger-mongers. I could understand it if I thought it actually motivated leftists to vote or act effectively, but I'm not convinced it does.