Page 1 of 1

Birthday notifications

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 2:03 pm
by perkana
I remember that at xiola you could see on the first page at the bottom when it was someone's birthday. How come we don't do the same thing...
And I'm not saying this because my birthday is this week...

Re: Birthday notifications

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 4:04 pm
by creep
ok...i turned it on but people have to add their birthday in their profile.

Re: Birthday notifications

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 6:09 am
by SR
perkana wrote:I remember that at xiola you could see on the first page at the bottom when it was someone's birthday. How come we don't do the same thing...
And I'm not saying this because my birthday is this week...

When? Mine was this week too.

Re: Birthday notifications

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 7:06 am
by perkana
It's today...Also, another suggestion creep, instead of 'Congratulations to', could we change it to 'Happy birthday to' or something like that?

Re: Birthday notifications

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 12:54 pm
by Hokahey
Happy birthday!

Re: Birthday notifications

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 1:51 pm
by creep
perkana wrote:It's today...Also, another suggestion creep, instead of 'Congratulations to', could we change it to 'Happy birthday to' or something like that?


:noclue: no...

it's pre programmed and i don't know how to edit it.

oh....happy bday :tiphat:

Re: Birthday notifications

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 9:46 pm
by perkana
Thank you guys! :wave:
And happy belated birthday SR!

Re: Birthday notifications

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:15 am
by SR
perkana wrote:Thank you guys! :wave:
And happy belated birthday SR!
:tiphat:

Re: Birthday notifications

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 12:00 pm
by Artemis
Congratulations to creep who is 1 today! :bday: :lol:


Image

Re: Birthday notifications

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 4:56 pm
by creep
Artemis wrote:Congratulations to creep who is 1 today! :bday: :lol:


Image


:lol: i wonder how that happened. btw it's not my bday. :bday: