Post Your Halloween Costumes

off-topic conversation unrelated to Jane's Addiction
creep
Site Admin

Re: Post Your Halloween Costumes

#41 Post by creep » Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:06 pm

Kajicat wrote:because of the Mr. Miami getup I wore to this wedding. :cool: :hehe: :no:
:lol: i was going to say something

your girlfriend is hot. you should marry her because it looks like you are starting to go bald (i can't talk...same here). you shouldn't risk her dumping you once that happens.

Larry B.

#42 Post by Larry B. » Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:49 pm

Kajicat wrote: Worst case scenario, someone does highly inappropriate Photoshop jobs to it and we all laugh.
Wrong. The worst case scenario is that someone creates some funny and highly inappropriate photoshop job, posts it at 4chan, everyone laughs at it and start creating their own versions, you and/or your girlfriend become a meme and the laughing stock of the US, you probably get tracked down (or backtraced, if you will) and your addresses and phone numbers get published, you lose your jobs because of "some pic that show you jacking off a koala with syphilis and we don't want to get infected", you find out that everyone recognizes you in the streets and points and laughs while saying the punch line of the meme, you also realize that nobody will give you a job, you can't afford psychological treatment nor lawyers, your girlfriend dumps you because you voluntarily published a photo of you both and ASKED to be photoshopped (and she also slips in the fact that you're balding) and you end up alienated, dickless (the syphilis forced doctors to remove it), bankrupt and bald. And, on top of that, all you can think about is the photo of Sonny on the beach.

It was nice meeting you.

mockbee

#43 Post by mockbee » Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:46 pm

Warped wrote:Nice legs :lol: :thumb:
People have complimented me on my legs before.
When I walk home from the gym there are sometimes a collection of professional gay guys sitting out at bars who comment. :lol:

perkana

#44 Post by perkana » Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:55 am

I wanted to be a zombie this year, but wasn't feeling that well...but next one. I posted one from 2 years ago. Dressed up like El Santo. Looked like a kid though
Last year I was a pirate

Artemis

#45 Post by Artemis » Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:43 pm

A friend sent me a pic of this house on her street. :cool:

guysmiley

#46 Post by guysmiley » Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:44 pm

My first part before lyrics of a Xmas villain song, the Krampus...
http://soundcloud.com/aaronlum/the-krampus-arrives