Post Your Halloween Costumes

off-topic conversation unrelated to Jane's Addiction
Kajicat

Post Your Halloween Costumes

#1 Post by Kajicat » Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:57 am

Went to an early Halloween party LAST weekend. Out of nowhere, my girlfriend wanted to be Princess Leia, which I was totally cool with considering I use to be super into Star Wars as a kid. I didn't want to be a Jedi or Vader...so decided to just be the random Rogue Squadron member/X-Wing pilot :lol:

We're on the right, obviously. A coworker of mine and his girl are on the left.

This one shows her classic hairdo a little better:

Post your costumes! :bigrin:

Artemis

Re: Post Your Halloween Costumes

#2 Post by Artemis » Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:05 pm

:cool: You guys look fantastic!!

I have a halloween karaoke party tonight. I didn't put much effort into planning a costume though. I've been so busy and tired from work, I didn't bother. I do have a white afro and 70s polyster dress I'm going to wear with some big false eyelashes and glittery eyeshadow. A soul train dancer perhaps? :lol:

creep
Site Admin

#3 Post by creep » Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:38 pm

i haven't worn a costume for 25 years. just not in to halloween at all. seeing the little kids dress up is cool.

ps...your girlfriend has nice boobs. :wave: :boobs:

Turncoat

#4 Post by Turncoat » Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:48 pm

my first thought was that you hit the fucking jackpot... she's beautiful and she wanted to dress as a Star Wars character... that's awesome...

as for me... I haven't done a Halloween costume since 2004... and even then, I phoned it in... pretty much just dressing as myself...
before that... uh... in 2002, I went out with my first girlfriend as Brodie from Mallrats... that was pretty cool.

...holy shit... I've only had a costume once in over a decade? Jesus...

...guess who doesn't ever have anywhere to go on Halloween... :wavesad:

creep
Site Admin

#5 Post by creep » Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:49 pm

Turncoat wrote:my first thought was that you hit the fucking jackpot... she's beautiful and she wanted to dress as a Star Wars character... that's awesome...
yeah...do you think we can get her to post here instead of you? :lol:

Larry B.

#6 Post by Larry B. » Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:43 pm

Definitely

Oh, and FYI, in a couple of minutes I'm totally gonna jack off watching your girl's breasts. Let me know if that's ok with you. And sorry for cropping you out of the pic I've just saved to my PC.

creep
Site Admin

#7 Post by creep » Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:44 pm

:lol: that's the last time anyone will ever post a pic of their girlfriend/wife.

Larry B.

#8 Post by Larry B. » Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:50 pm

creep wrote::lol: that's the last time anyone will ever post a pic of their girlfriend/wife.
If you wanna share something related to your wife/gf you gotta be smarter and post a) someone who looks pretty much exactly like her or b) at least blur her face.

You gotta protect your loved ones :know:

(from Creep)

JOEinPHX

#9 Post by JOEinPHX » Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:46 pm

Image :thumb:

Artemis

#10 Post by Artemis » Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:53 pm

:lolol: is that your face you pasted in there?

Larry B.

#11 Post by Larry B. » Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:06 pm

:lol: :lol:

needs more boner.

creep
Site Admin

#12 Post by creep » Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:15 pm

it's cute that you both have soul patches. :love:

Kajicat

#13 Post by Kajicat » Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:48 am

creep wrote:
Turncoat wrote:my first thought was that you hit the fucking jackpot... she's beautiful and she wanted to dress as a Star Wars character... that's awesome...
yeah...do you think we can get her to post here instead of you? :lol:
Not happening - she can't stand Jane's. Well, I guess you could say she's OK with the music but she hates Perry's voice. That's what keeps her from being a fan. :sad:
Larry B. wrote:Definitely

Oh, and FYI, in a couple of minutes I'm totally gonna jack off watching your girl's breasts. Let me know if that's ok with you. And sorry for cropping you out of the pic I've just saved to my PC.
Hey no problem man I hope you had a great time with yourself! :hehe: But yes, I hope you did crop me out before handling yourself! If you didn't it might get awkward between us, ya' know? :scared:
creep wrote::lol: that's the last time anyone will ever post a pic of their girlfriend/wife.
Nah, it ain't like that at all for me. I realize posting a pic of myself or my girl on an online forum means people might say shit and/or start Photoshopping. That's to be expected. I've got the balls to actually post a pic...nothing for me to hide, my GF is hot. :lol: What I don't get is why some people blur out the faces and stuff like that. What are they trying to hide? It's not like seeing the face of me or my girl is gonna' somehow allow for someone to jump through the computer screen and molest her or something. She doesn't know those pics are up on here and I bet she wouldn't care anyways. Just a pic of her in the Princess Leia costume that some strangers she will never meet get to see. :noclue:
Six7Six7 wrote:Image :thumb:
:lolol: You actually kinda look like me but with a wider nose!
creep wrote:it's cute that you both have soul patches. :love:
Gotta' love the soul patch...still rockin' it in 2011 like it ain't no thing! Same with my sideburns.

creep
Site Admin

#14 Post by creep » Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:42 am

Kajicat wrote:she hates Perry's voice.
well then she would fit in just fine here.

Hokahey
Site Admin

#15 Post by Hokahey » Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:51 am

I'll post my pic tomorrow. Costume's a little generic but I've put some work in to it.

p.s.

Please tell the indian girl you know the webmaster of ANR and can arrange a good banging. She'll be really excited. I'll PM you the address.

NYRexall

#16 Post by NYRexall » Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:00 am

Kajicat wrote:Went to an early Halloween party LAST weekend. Out of nowhere, my girlfriend wanted to be Princess Leia, which I was totally cool with considering I use to be super into Star Wars as a kid. I didn't want to be a Jedi or Vader...so decided to just be the random Rogue Squadron member/X-Wing pilot :lol:

Thank God you pointed that out; for a minute there I was going to post about what an idiot you were because there were no Indians in Star Wars.

All jokes aside though, you should sing "Superhero" to her in that costume and see where it gets you. If she digs it and ends up losing the costume, suggest to her leaving the white boots on :rockon: :banana:

NYRexall

#17 Post by NYRexall » Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:02 am

I hope you at least had the good sense to crop out his co-worker and leave the Indian babe in the photo, too.

Kajicat

#18 Post by Kajicat » Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:23 am

creep wrote:
Kajicat wrote:she hates Perry's voice.
well then she would fit in just fine here.
No - she doesn't like his voice on anything. NS, GGU, SYTBS...anything. It's a major problem in our relationship :hehe:
NYRexall wrote:
Kajicat wrote:Went to an early Halloween party LAST weekend. Out of nowhere, my girlfriend wanted to be Princess Leia, which I was totally cool with considering I use to be super into Star Wars as a kid. I didn't want to be a Jedi or Vader...so decided to just be the random Rogue Squadron member/X-Wing pilot :lol:

Thank God you pointed that out; for a minute there I was going to post about what an idiot you were because there were no Indians in Star Wars.

All jokes aside though, you should sing "Superhero" to her in that costume and see where it gets you. If she digs it and ends up losing the costume, suggest to her leaving the white boots on :rockon: :banana:
Superhero would probably be a Jane's song that she would actually like :lolol: As far as fucking in the white boots is concerned, we covered that days before the costume party even happened :boobs: For the last 5 years now we make sure to always take advantage of her Halloween costume in the bedroom. Why let those slutty outfits go to waste? :thumb:

JOEinPHX

#19 Post by JOEinPHX » Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:50 pm

creep wrote:it's cute that you both have soul patches. :love:
i don't actually have mine anymore. i just don't have any new pictures where i am looking straight at the camera. :lol:

Larry B.

#20 Post by Larry B. » Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:47 pm

NYRexall wrote:

I hope you at least had the good sense to crop out his co-worker and leave the Indian babe in the photo, too.
I just replaced everyone else with boobs.

JOEinPHX

#21 Post by JOEinPHX » Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:10 pm

Larry B. wrote:
NYRexall wrote:

I just replaced everyone else with boobs.

FIXED.

Larry B.

#22 Post by Larry B. » Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:46 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Artemis

#23 Post by Artemis » Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:40 pm

six7six7 needs to add a little bubble with the girls saying to Larry. :lol:

JOEinPHX

#24 Post by JOEinPHX » Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:08 pm

i need to start charging for my terrible photoshop hackjobs. haha

Kajicat

#25 Post by Kajicat » Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:26 pm

Don't tell me I was the only one to dress up/go to a costume party...

LOSERS :lol: