:bigrin:

Artemis

Re: Fave Female Poster from Canada

#2 Post by Artemis » Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:55 pm

:wiggle:

kv

#3 Post by kv » Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:29 pm

no not you!...(jesus the ego on that one)

:hehe:

Artemis

#4 Post by Artemis » Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:39 pm

seeing as there are no other choices in this category, i automatically win! :lol:

it's kinda like how that accordian dude would always win the grammy for polka album. walter ostanek, i think was his name.

kv

#5 Post by kv » Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:57 pm

i bet money you aren't the only one...only active poster maybe but we'll have to wait and see what the others may offer over time///we don't want to be too hasty handing this out

Larry B.

#6 Post by Larry B. » Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:04 pm

Artemis wrote:seeing as there are no other choices in this category, i automatically win! :lol:

it's kinda like how that accordian dude would always win the grammy for polka album. walter ostanek, i think was his name.
:lol:

that reminded me of the time a University gave me a prize for an essay on freedom of speech... I am pretty sure I was the only participant in my category (categories were 'school students', 'college students' and 'everyone else'. I was in the latter.)

kv

#7 Post by kv » Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:14 pm

Larry B. wrote:
Artemis wrote:seeing as there are no other choices in this category, i automatically win! :lol:

that reminded me of the time a University gave me a prize for an essay on freedom of speech... I am pretty sure I was the only participant in my category (categories were 'school students', 'college students' and 'everyone else'. I was in the latter.)
everyone else------------------>Image

Larry B.

#8 Post by Larry B. » Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:36 pm

:lol: :lol:

kv

#9 Post by kv » Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:46 pm

:bigrin: i am always amazed at the amount of fitting donkey pics google has to offer

Lokus

#10 Post by Lokus » Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:29 pm

Larry B. wrote:

When I was in High School I had a jazz band that one "Best Jazz Band" in a youth music festival and we were the only jazz band. :lol: We thought it was pretty funny at the time.