Girls with tattoos

off-topic conversation unrelated to Jane's Addiction
JOEinPHX

Re: Girls with tattoos

#76 Post by JOEinPHX » Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:27 am

Romeo wrote: Joe, I know of one very heavily tattooed girl you chased. So if I were you, I'd shut your pie hole. I DOUBT your so wishy washy to have changed your view in say....5 years....
Really? I think my girlfriends and fuck buddies would be shocked to hear about this person you know of that i supposedly spent time chasing. In fact i would be pretty shocked too.

JOEinPHX

#77 Post by JOEinPHX » Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:31 am

Oh, i just realized who you're most likely talking about.

And for the record, people spread rumors about us about what did and didn't happen (nothing, FYI) after the LA TPC show, so we just ran with it and spread even more of our own on the TPC board to piss someone off who was jealous.

Hilarious that it worked :lol:

blackcoffee

#78 Post by blackcoffee » Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:36 am

Six7Six7 wrote:Oh, i just realized who you're most likely talking about.

And for the record, people spread rumors about us about what did and didn't happen (nothing, FYI) after the LA TPC show, so we just ran with it and spread even more of our own on the TPC board to piss someone off who was jealous.

There was a Panic Channel board?

Essence_Smith

#79 Post by Essence_Smith » Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:52 am

blackcoffee wrote:There was a Panic Channel board?
Best post of this thread... :lolol:

JOEinPHX

#80 Post by JOEinPHX » Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:40 am

blackcoffee wrote:
Six7Six7 wrote:Oh, i just realized who you're most likely talking about.

There was a Panic Channel board?
Nice first post, n00b.

perkana

#81 Post by perkana » Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:10 pm

Jasper wrote:
kv wrote:
perkana wrote:
Mescal wrote:

But a classy girl with a nice tattoo, that's definitely yummy. I also believe that girls with a tattoo above their ass are into anal sex.
That would be the only spot I would get a tattoo, guess that is now out of the question :lol:
worst spot ever for a girl to get a tat....they are called "tramp stamp" for a reason
Thank you for writing this. I didn't feel like sticking my neck out. :lol:
I didn't know that, I thought it was a good spot, since here they are against tattoos when you apply for a job. I thought I would get a tiny one and put it there, so only me would be aware of it :lol:

Tyler Durden

#82 Post by Tyler Durden » Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:43 pm

I am still astonished when I hear that someone has never heard the expression "tramp stamp".

Pandemonium

#83 Post by Pandemonium » Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:56 pm

This thread is becoming more entertaining then the Etty Sez thread.

Pandemonium

#84 Post by Pandemonium » Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:02 pm

Tyler Durden wrote:I am still astonished when I hear that someone has never heard the expression "tramp stamp".

Kajicat

#85 Post by Kajicat » Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:20 am

creep wrote:done right i love them. especially full sleeves on a girl. just a random tattoo here and there looks trashy. :noclue:
Agreed. :nod: A well done full sleeve looks slick, like a nice planned art piece/mural. But just a random tat here or there looks like no real thought went into it...more like spur of the moment "Oh I decided to get this Panda Bear on my left shoulder blade..."

Been trying to convince my girl to get a sleeve but there's no way it'll happen :lolol:

Kajicat

#86 Post by Kajicat » Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:25 am

Six7Six7 wrote:Seriously, if i had to choose, i am going with the broad on the right.

Tatts just look dirty. and not in a hot way.
If I had to choose, I'd take the one on the left! Unfortunately for me, my girl is like the one on the right with zero tats. I'm also down for pierced nipples...which I'll admit Rachel Roxxx and Rachel Starr got me into :love:
Last edited by Kajicat on Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

perkana

#87 Post by perkana » Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:42 am

I can't believe I trashed someone's tattoo, usually I wouldn't say anything, but drunk, I kinda told someone his tattoo was sooo ugly. Seriously, I still think that. I don't know if it changes with age, but it's a Betty Boop tattoo and now it has one eye larger than the other, and I don't know, I love Betty, but that is a lousy tattoo :cona:

Tyler Durden

#88 Post by Tyler Durden » Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:44 am

perkana wrote:I can't believe I trashed someone's tattoo, usually I wouldn't say anything, but drunk, I kinda told someone his tattoo was sooo ugly. Seriously, I still think that. I don't know if it changes with age, but it's a Betty Boop tattoo and now it has one eye larger than the other, and I don't know, I love Betty, but that is a lousy tattoo :cona:
A guy with a Betty Boop tattoo? :lol:

perkana

#89 Post by perkana » Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:46 am

I know :lol: and really if you're getting one, get a nice one...I dunno :lolol:

Kajicat

#90 Post by Kajicat » Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:55 am

:know: Tattoos in the workplace aren't as taboo as they use to be. I work in all of the major law firms in Seattle and I see people walking around with tats all the time. Women have them on their ankles, and on their wrists. Some guys have them on their arms when wearing a short-sleeved shirt on a casual Friday or such. Some of the electronic project managers from my work, who are in front of clients all the time at their firms, have tattoos. One is a girl (she also happens to be a Rat City Roller Girls team member) who has a sleeve on one arm and her entire shin inked up. We let her wear skirts and sleeveless shirts and nobody gives a fuck. Times have changed, companies realize it's 2011 and not 1960 anymore. As long as you don't have a fucking Mike Tyson face tattoo, you're probably okay with getting a job as long as you know your shit.

BTW, whoever said dudes who make bank wouldn't go for a girl with a tattoo is full of BS. If I were rich, I'd have no problem with a girl who is inked. Hell I currently make 70K and I find girls with ink sleeves ridiculously hot. :noclue:

Lastly, I can't believe these are Jane's fans who are so troubled by tattoos and think some body art automatically classifies someone as dirty, not pure, or trashy. I'm shocked :yikes: but hey everyone has their own preferences I guess. You could be really into Slayer but also have basket weaving as a hobby. :wink:

creep
Site Admin

#91 Post by creep » Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:35 am

Kajicat wrote:
Six7Six7 wrote:Seriously, if i had to choose, i am going with the broad on the right.

If I had to choose, I'd take the one on the left! Unfortunately for me, my girl is like the one on the right with zero tats. I'm also down for pierced nipples...which I'll admit Rachel Roxxx and Rachel Starr got me into :love:
i would take the brunette. i don't like her tattoos (too random) but i will take the real boobs and the non boney body over the other.

Tyler Durden

#92 Post by Tyler Durden » Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:51 am

creep wrote:
Kajicat wrote:

i would take the brunette. i don't like her tattoos (too random) but i will take the real boobs and the non boney body over the other.
I agree. The one on the left is hotter...but it has got nothing to do with the tattoos. :nod:

Kajicat

#93 Post by Kajicat » Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:59 am

Tyler Durden wrote:
creep wrote:
Kajicat wrote:

I agree. The one on the left is hotter...but it has got nothing to do with the tattoos. :nod:
The brunette is hotter because she's not as much of a skeleton, and because she has some nice tats. The blond is a generic, boring, valley girl skeleton who needed to get implants because of her low body weight. But really, the brunette's tats are nothing special but I truly do think they add to her look. I seriously dig sleeves on women.

creep
Site Admin

#94 Post by creep » Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:11 am

Kajicat wrote:
Tyler Durden wrote:
creep wrote:
Kajicat wrote:

The brunette is hotter because she's not as much of a skeleton, and because she has some nice tats. The blond is a generic, boring, valley girl skeleton who needed to get implants because of her low body weight. But really, the brunette's tats are nothing special but I truly do think they add to her look. I seriously dig sleeves on women.
like i said i love sleeves but i do not like hers. too much non tattooed areas...needs filling. looks like random tattoos.

Juana

#95 Post by Juana » Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:34 am

It just depends on the tattoos. But basically trashy is trashy with or without the ink, I know plenty of women in Austin that have visible tattoos and / or sleeves making over 100k a year. People at AMD, studios, Dell all those places really don't give a shit about the ink as long as it's nothing offensive.

Tyler Durden

#96 Post by Tyler Durden » Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:41 am

Juana wrote:It just depends on the tattoos. But basically trashy is trashy with or without the ink, I know plenty of women in Austin that have visible tattoos and / or sleeves making over 100k a year. People at AMD, studios, Dell all those places really don't give a shit about the ink as long as it's nothing offensive.
Your annual income has nothing to do with whether you are trashy or not.

Juana

#97 Post by Juana » Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:57 am

Didn't say it did but there was a comment up there that a tattooed girl couldn't get the 100k a year banker which in my experience seeing people here in Austin and back home in Huntington Beach or shit even back in Roatan.

Just like the ink, money doesn't make you trashy or not trashy.

perkana

#98 Post by perkana » Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:59 am

Kajicat wrote::know: Tattoos in the workplace aren't as taboo as they use to be. I work in all of the major law firms in Seattle and I see people walking around with tats all the time. Women have them on their ankles, and on their wrists. Some guys have them on their arms when wearing a short-sleeved shirt on a casual Friday or such. Some of the electronic project managers from my work, who are in front of clients all the time at their firms, have tattoos. One is a girl (she also happens to be a Rat City Roller Girls team member) who has a sleeve on one arm and her entire shin inked up. We let her wear skirts and sleeveless shirts and nobody gives a fuck. Times have changed, companies realize it's 2011 and not 1960 anymore. As long as you don't have a fucking Mike Tyson face tattoo, you're probably okay with getting a job as long as you know your shit.
Hmmm, not here, at regular jobs people get a medical check up, in which they get searched for tattoos and piercings. If your company is very conservative, it doesn't matter how good you are at what you do, you won't get the job. Yeah, I live in Mexico and even if my city is one of the most liberal ones, you still have to think about that.
About tattoos, if the guy looks like Henry Rollins, I don't care what kind of tatoos he has

MYXYLPLYX

#99 Post by MYXYLPLYX » Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:21 pm

In my job, tattoos and piercings are the norm and I stand out because I have neither. I'm not into body modifications myself, but I don't particularly judge others (except the aforementioned gauge, and I really try not to judge that but, damn, that screams stupid to me).

Lame tattoos are just like any other lame fashion/accessories issue. I don't think it needs any moral judgment attached over and above the aesthetic one.
:noclue:
Last edited by MYXYLPLYX on Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MYXYLPLYX

#100 Post by MYXYLPLYX » Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:25 pm

Also, as I recall, both KEVIN and nin1318 have gauge and are both of them kind and decent people, so if they are about I apologize... :wavesad:

....but, damn man :confused: