off-topic conversation unrelated to Jane's Addiction
kv

Re: Girls with tattoos

#151 Post by kv » Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:04 am

:eyes:

JOEinPHX

#152 Post by JOEinPHX » Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:19 pm

Turncoat wrote:Don't do this whole "it's totally shopped" loophole crap... you're looking at a comparable girl with just as many tattoos... base your judgement on that.
Umm, but it is 'shopped.

and yes, i would fuck the girl underneath the 'shop.

Show me a comparable girl with REAL tattoos.

Jasper

#153 Post by Jasper » Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:56 pm

Six7Six7 wrote:
Turncoat wrote:Don't do this whole "it's totally shopped" loophole crap... you're looking at a comparable girl with just as many tattoos... base your judgement on that.
Umm, but it is 'shopped.

The tattoos don't even match the style of the girl - hair, makeup, bra, lack of faux-edgy piercings - or her surroundings. It looks preposterous.

JOEinPHX

#154 Post by JOEinPHX » Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:47 pm

Jasper wrote:
Six7Six7 wrote:
Umm, but it is 'shopped.

The tattoos don't even match the style of the girl - hair, makeup, bra, lack of faux-edgy piercings - or her surroundings. It looks preposterous.

I first saw the picture on my iphone too.

Even on a damn cellphone i could tell it was fake, that is how obvious it is.

I don't think a classy picture of a girl with tattoos even exists.

Turncoat

#155 Post by Turncoat » Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:54 pm

Frontin' :essence:

Seriously.... the debate is girls with tattoos... it's solely an aesthetic issue. It's not an issue of "oh... well... you know... she's too pretty and it's not right... they're not real and my imagination has been ruined by the internet, so I can't possibly be expected to make any kind of judgement on a similar subject without seeing a specific, acceptable example..."

Hypothetically, there was a girl exactly like her, with just as may tattoos, but tattoos that actually fit her and you had a few drinks in you and couldn't make a clear judgement on whether they were real or just part of a costume...

...do the tattoos compromise her appeal enough to be unattractive or would you be intrigued and want to ask why such a beautiful would have decorated her body to such an extent?

Stop with this 21st century internet man-child bull plop... :essence:

JOEinPHX

#156 Post by JOEinPHX » Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:08 pm

Turncoat wrote:Frontin' :essence:

Seriously.... the debate is girls with tattoos... it's solely an aesthetic issue. It's not an issue of "oh... well... you know... she's too pretty and it's not right... they're not real and my imagination has been ruined by the internet, so I can't possibly be expected to make any kind of judgement on a similar subject without seeing a specific, acceptable example..."

Hypothetically, there was a girl exactly like her, with just as may tattoos, but tattoos that actually fit her and you had a few drinks in you and couldn't make a clear judgement on whether they were real or just part of a costume...

...do the tattoos compromise her appeal enough to be unattractive or would you be intrigued and want to ask why such a beautiful would have decorated her body to such an extent?

Stop with this 21st century internet man-child bull plop... :essence:
Using your logic, i could easily show you a set of pictures like this:

And you would fuck the thin one, but not the fat one? It's the same person, just digitally manipulated. So you should want to fuck the fat one too if that is what showed up at your door, right?

JOEinPHX

#157 Post by JOEinPHX » Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:11 pm

Turncoat wrote:
Yes, it makes her UNATTRACTIVE to me.

The same as a hideous mole or cracked yellow teeth would.

I don't fucking care how it got there, i just care that i don't like it.

Would you buy a corvette with a giant dent in the door? Would you buy this BMW? Image
Or would you maybe buy a pristine BMW with the natural classy paint job?

JOEinPHX

#158 Post by JOEinPHX » Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:18 pm

Another example:

Fat Carmen Electra. Same woman underneath the fat, right? It's still the hot playboy chick, right?

Or maybe perhaps is her exterior slightly less appealing now to people who prefer girls to be thinner?

Same thing.

You can't say the person underneath is the same. That doesn't matter when we're talking about physical preferences.

JOEinPHX

#159 Post by JOEinPHX » Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:19 pm

To summarize my position:

Girls who get tattoos are on the same attractiveness level as fat girls and cars with terrible paint jobs.

Tyler Durden

#160 Post by Tyler Durden » Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:20 pm

Six7Six7 wrote:To summarize my position:

Girls who get tattoos are on the same attractiveness level as fat girls and cars with terrible paint jobs.
:lolol:

creep
Site Admin

#161 Post by creep » Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:43 pm

Six7Six7 wrote:
Jasper wrote:
Six7Six7 wrote:
Umm, but it is 'shopped.

you guys are crazy. i like them so i guess it doesn't matter what everyone else thinks. the girl i went to the jane's show with is fully sleeved in my opinion is very attractive. i would post a picture but i don't want everyone calling her ugly. :eyes:

Tyler Durden

#162 Post by Tyler Durden » Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:45 pm

creep wrote:
Six7Six7 wrote:
Jasper wrote:
Six7Six7 wrote:
Umm, but it is 'shopped.

you guys are crazy. i like them so i guess it doesn't matter what everyone else thinks. the girl i went to the jane's show with is fully sleeved in my opinion is very attractive. i would post a picture but i don't want everyone calling her ugly. :eyes:
Be a man and post it already.

NYRexall

#163 Post by NYRexall » Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:11 am

Tyler Durden wrote:
creep wrote:
Six7Six7 wrote:
Jasper wrote:
Six7Six7 wrote:
Umm, but it is 'shopped.

We posted it and discussed it ages ago.

NYRexall

#164 Post by NYRexall » Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:18 am

creep wrote: you guys are crazy. i like them so i guess it doesn't matter what everyone else thinks. the girl i went to the jane's show with is fully sleeved in my opinion is very attractive. i would post a picture but i don't want everyone calling her ugly. :eyes:
We're not crazy though. We just have different standards and preferences to what we like in a woman. I think you're crazy for finding that kind of shit attractive, but it doesn't affect my opinion that you're a smart and generally likeable guy based on your posts here. It just means we have completely different viewpoints on something.

The tellingingness of this thread are the dolts who can't accept other people's opinions and get bent out of shape about it. And on the internet, that's about as fucking retarded as it gets. You'd think people would have wised up in the decade since the explosion of the digital age, but they never will. It's fine to debate the matter, but don't take legitimate offence to it.

Essence_Smith

#165 Post by Essence_Smith » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:02 am

Egads...are ya'lls still talkin about this??? :lol:

Tyler Durden

#166 Post by Tyler Durden » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:49 am

NYRexall wrote:
Tyler Durden wrote:
creep wrote:
We posted it and discussed it ages ago.
:confused:

NYRexall

#167 Post by NYRexall » Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:02 am

Punk'd, son!

Tyler Durden

#168 Post by Tyler Durden » Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:10 am

NYRexall wrote:Punk'd, son!
If would have helped if you had said "HE posted it and everyone discussed it"...as opposed to "WE posted it". I wasn't punk'd; that was just plain confusing.

Turncoat

#169 Post by Turncoat » Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:44 am

Six7Six7 wrote:Using your logic, i could easily show you a set of pictures like this:

And you would fuck the thin one, but not the fat one? It's the same person, just digitally manipulated. So you should want to fuck the fat one too if that is what showed up at your door, right?
and using your logic, it could also mean that any airbrushed photo (every flattering published photo) is immediately an unacceptable judgement of that person. Your example isn't applicable. Such obesity is a sign of poor health, poor judgement and/or an inability to maintain a healthy lifestyle. A tattoo is a pattern of ink on a person's skin, regardless of their diet or genetics. Do you get the difference?

From what I can tell, you only shack up with models though... all natural 10's, no less... so, kudos. You must have so much confidence to bag girls like that. :tiphat:

Essence_Smith

#170 Post by Essence_Smith » Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:54 am

Turncoat wrote:From what I can tell, you only shack up with models though... all natural 10's, no less... so, kudos. You must have so much confidence to bag girls like that. :tiphat:
:essence:
Untrue...we all know he makes exceptions for females who are into drawing Panic sigils... :lolol:

Tyler Durden

#171 Post by Tyler Durden » Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:55 am

Turncoat wrote:
Six7Six7 wrote:Using your logic, i could easily show you a set of pictures like this:

and using your logic, it could also mean that any airbrushed photo (every flattering published photo) is immediately an unacceptable judgement of that person. Your example isn't applicable. Such obesity is a sign of poor health, poor judgement and/or an inability to maintain a healthy lifestyle. A tattoo is a pattern of ink on a person's skin, regardless of their diet or genetics. Do you get the difference?
Did you really just say that?

Tattoos can also be looked at as a sign of poor judgement, and in some cases, poor health and an inability to maintain a healthy lifestyle.

I don't think I need to explain the poor judgment aspect. As for poor health and maintaining a healthy lifestyle...(as I previously stated in this thread) research shows a correlation between body modification such as tattoos/piercings and alcoholism, as well as sexual promiscuity. In most states and countries, donors must wait 6-12 months after having a tattoo or body piercing before donating blood or bone marrow. The reason for this temporary deferral is the increased risk of Hepatitis C and other infections associated with tattoos and piercing. :know:

Juana

#172 Post by Juana » Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:17 am

Some people like them some people don't. I could bring up that the people that usually cause the most shit at the bar here are people without tattoos but it doesn't change the fact that people are people and the unhealthy, stupid lifestyle or whatever is just what it is... that person's choice. Tattoos have no bearing on those choices. Show me a slutty girl with tattoos and I will show you a serial killer without any... its going to go back and forth either way.

JOEinPHX

#173 Post by JOEinPHX » Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:52 pm

Essence_Smith wrote:
Turncoat wrote:From what I can tell, you only shack up with models though... all natural 10's, no less... so, kudos. You must have so much confidence to bag girls like that. :tiphat:
Untrue...we all know he makes exceptions for females who are into drawing Panic sigils... :lolol:
I've never fucked a panic channel fan. WTF are you talking about?

Artemis

#174 Post by Artemis » Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:20 pm

Six7Six7 wrote:
Essence_Smith wrote:
It's ok if you have. No judgement here. :essence:

JOEinPHX

#175 Post by JOEinPHX » Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:50 pm

Artemis wrote:
Six7Six7 wrote:
Essence_Smith wrote:
It's ok if you have. No judgement here. :essence:
Those old ladies aren't my type.