Girls with tattoos

off-topic conversation unrelated to Jane's Addiction
Artemis

Re: Girls with tattoos

#176 Post by Artemis » Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:08 pm

Really? I lurked at that site once or twice and got the impression that most of the people there were under 25. I think it was the Tiger Beat vibe about the place.. :noclue:

JOEinPHX

#177 Post by JOEinPHX » Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:08 pm

Artemis wrote:Really? I lurked at that site once or twice and got the impression that most of the people there were under 25. I think it was the Tiger Beat vibe about the place.. :noclue:
fangirls are fangirls. Age doesn't change that.

creep
Site Admin

#178 Post by creep » Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:30 pm

Six7Six7 wrote:
Artemis wrote:
Six7Six7 wrote:
Essence_Smith wrote:
Turncoat wrote:From what I can tell, you only shack up with models though... all natural 10's, no less... so, kudos. You must have so much confidence to bag girls like that. :tiphat:
:essence:
Untrue...we all know he makes exceptions for females who are into drawing Panic sigils... :lolol:
I've never fucked a panic channel fan. WTF are you talking about?
It's ok if you have. No judgement here. :essence:
Those old ladies aren't my type.
i was told you did too but probably just rumors. i think i was told that you hooked up with that miss maceo girl. :noclue:

creep
Site Admin

#179 Post by creep » Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:35 pm

NYRexall wrote:
We posted it and discussed it ages ago.
i'm pretty sure i didn't but that's ok. what can i say...i find her really attractive and if she lived in california she is the type of girl that in my opinion is long term relationship material....but i see her two or three times a year so that's not happening. i am also dating a girl here that has a stupid butterfly tramp stamp that i hate and a belly piercing that i also hate. doesn't stop me from dating her.

kv

#180 Post by kv » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:03 pm

they were just throwing back a line that was thrown at them

creep
Site Admin

#181 Post by creep » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:04 pm

kv wrote:they were just throwing back a line that was thrown at them
oh...i need to pay attention :dunce:

kv

#182 Post by kv » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:08 pm

i wanna know what their xiola name was to see if they were as annoying there as here ...or if it is newfound

creep
Site Admin

#183 Post by creep » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:23 pm

did nyrexall have a different username on xiola...?? it's hard to keep track of who is who from xiola....and do you really live in italy? i didn't know anyone from italy. actually who cares.

Juana

#184 Post by Juana » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:57 pm

Haha I'm the same I hate Norv still, pissed off about the Lakers not going 82-0

Essence_Smith

#185 Post by Essence_Smith » Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:04 pm

I think its that Techno Lightening guy...if he starts calling ya'lls white you know its him... :lol:

Jasper

#186 Post by Jasper » Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:10 pm

creep wrote:did nyrexall have a different username on xiola...?? it's hard to keep track of who is who from xiola....and do you really live in italy? i didn't know anyone from italy. actually who cares.
I think he had the same username, or something similar. He definitely had the same initial avatar, which was the guy with the cigarette who seemed to be mid-rant.

Artemis

#187 Post by Artemis » Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:20 pm

Jasper wrote:
creep wrote:did nyrexall have a different username on xiola...?? it's hard to keep track of who is who from xiola....and do you really live in italy? i didn't know anyone from italy. actually who cares.
I think he had the same username, or something similar. He definitely had the same initial avatar, which was the guy with the cigarette who seemed to be mid-rant.
Really? I do not remember him at all. I think it's one of the guys that got your special welcome. :3some: :lol:

Jasper

#188 Post by Jasper » Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:20 pm

Artemis wrote:
Jasper wrote:
Really? I do not remember him at all. I think it's one of the guys that got your special welcome. :3some: :lol:
Naw, the name was probably different (was it Ash?) but the avatar was 100% the same. He was a fairly long-time xiola member.

kv

#189 Post by kv » Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:32 pm

i don't remember ash being an ass

JOEinPHX

#190 Post by JOEinPHX » Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:52 am

NYRexall has always been so as far as i know.

i think i first met the dude on the Dave Navarro message board Capital had set up, back in maybe 2001?

NYRexall

#191 Post by NYRexall » Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:45 am

* I was Ash on Xiola.

* My original avatar is David the Stoner from Friday the 13th Part 7: The New Blood.

* I've known Six7Six7 since the days of the Dave Navarro bbs circa 2001. Actually, longer than that...back when I was Sand on the old RHCP bbs.

* Six7 is my online nigga; be nice to him, please.

* KV: the great thing about the internet is that you can be anyone you want to be and suffer little consequence for it. I too think of you as a douchebag, so touche. I'll make an attempt to be a little nicer if it keeps some of your whining to a minimum.

* Thanks for reading.

Essence_Smith

#192 Post by Essence_Smith » Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:36 am

I don't know about no consequences dude...and I don't know who's a douchbag or any of that, but I remember AOA giving me his work address once when we had an issue and suggested we meet in person to "discuss" it, and had he showed he'd have gotten the hurt put on him because as it turned out...I worked right across the street from him... :lol:
Moral to the story...the world is small...the net makes it smaller...be nice to each other if ya can...have fun... :essence:

Turncoat

#193 Post by Turncoat » Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:52 am

Just a quickie reply...

Tattoos aren't necessarily a sign of poor judgement. There are plenty of idiots without tattoos. Example... I know a guy with a shit load of tattoos that he got after 30 because he loves the art. He's far and away the most balanced guy I've ever met and he's got his shit together more than anyone else I know... then there are guys like me who are a fucking mess... but they have clean skin.

Another point... sexually, with the lights low... a tattoo doesn't change the feeling of a body... 130lbs of extra mass will. That extra weight also generally comes with more insecurity... if you're into that, then okay... but it's not all it's cracked up to be... usually just more hang-ups.

Tyler Durden

#194 Post by Tyler Durden » Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:09 am

Turncoat wrote:Just a quickie reply...

Tattoos aren't necessarily a sign of poor judgement. There are plenty of idiots without tattoos. Example... I know a guy with a shit load of tattoos that he got after 30 because he loves the art. He's far and away the most balanced guy I've ever met and he's got his shit together more than anyone else I know... then there are guys like me who are a fucking mess... but they have clean skin.

Another point... sexually, with the lights low... a tattoo doesn't change the feeling of a body... 130lbs of extra mass will. That extra weight also generally comes with more insecurity... if you're into that, then okay... but it's not all it's cracked up to be... usually just more hang-ups.
Find a woman under 40 who isn't insecure or neurotic and without mental issues relating to her body; then get back to me. :lol:

Btw, I meant poor judgment in relation to one's body image, NOT their entire life. For example, Kat Von D may have good judgment in being a business woman...but tattoos on her face might not have been the best idea. :idea:

P.S. I'm not sure everyone hear knows what correlation means, nor can differiate it with causation.

P.P.S. Kat Von D makes my skin crawl. Even without tattoos, I'd suspect she is a she-male.

Turncoat

#195 Post by Turncoat » Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:44 am

Tyler Durden wrote:Find a woman under 40 who isn't insecure or neurotic and without mental issues relating to her body; then get back to me. :lol:
If I could do that, do you think I'd be here talking about this?

perkana

#196 Post by perkana » Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:02 pm

kv is no douchebag :essence:

JOEinPHX

#197 Post by JOEinPHX » Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:34 pm

NYRexall wrote:
* I've known Six7Six7 since the days of the Dave Navarro bbs circa 2001. Actually, longer than that...back when I was Sand on the old RHCP bbs.

* Six7 is my online nigga; be nice to him, please.

NYRexall

#198 Post by NYRexall » Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:04 am

Essence_Smith wrote:I remember AOA giving me his work address once when we had an issue and suggested we meet in person to "discuss" it, and had he showed he'd have gotten the hurt put on him because as it turned out...I worked right across the street from him...
That's hilarious. The guy next to me actually gave me a weird look because I laughed so hard when I read that.

creep
Site Admin

#199 Post by creep » Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:07 am

NYRexall wrote:
Essence_Smith wrote:I remember AOA giving me his work address once when we had an issue and suggested we meet in person to "discuss" it, and had he showed he'd have gotten the hurt put on him because as it turned out...I worked right across the street from him...
That's hilarious. The guy next to me actually gave me a weird look because I laughed so hard when I read that.
tell him to roll over and go back to sleep. (...hey a gay joke!)

speaking of aoa...i saw him pop of on facebook the other day. he commented on something hydro said.

Essence_Smith

#200 Post by Essence_Smith » Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:17 am

NYRexall wrote:
True story...the most ironic thing was it was all going down in real time...people from xiola actually called me on my cell to find out if I was actually waiting for him where I said I would on the board...then they posted moments later, "I just spoke to ES and he's actually there", but yeah dude, it really is a small world...Romeo and I have never met and yet we discovered we have a mutual friend, etc...who knows you and kv are probably cousins or something... :lol: