What's annoying you today?

off-topic conversation unrelated to Jane's Addiction

Re: What's annoying you today?

Postby creep » Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:20 pm

i finally gave up firefox today and switched to chrome for my browser. my laptop had 8mb or RAM and firefox was using so much memory it was slowing down everything. chrome is so much faster.
creep
Site Admin

Postby Essence_Smith » Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:04 pm

Adurentibus Spina wrote:
Essence_Smith wrote:Bitch ass bitches are annoying me today... :box:

Are they like "Bitch Niggaz" (It's okay for me to say that if I'm referring to the song, right?)

Actually it's more like Bitch ass niggas...Onyx came out with this in 92-93 though they didn't come up with the term obviously, the inclusion of the word ass changes the meaning a bit...and right now unfortunately I live in an area where I see white kids referring to one another as niggas on a daily basis...it is freakin hilarious so it's definitely softened the word for me a LOT... :hehe:
Essence_Smith

Postby farrellgirl99 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:36 pm

I just got groped on my commute home as i walking down the subway stairs. a dude just straight up grabbed me. :jasper: this is at 430 pm at a crowded subway station, mind you.

fucking ridiculous.
farrellgirl99

Postby SR » Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:43 pm

Oh god. :bs:
SR

Postby nausearockpig » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:16 am

creep wrote:i finally gave up firefox today and switched to chrome for my browser. my laptop had 8mb or RAM and firefox was using so much memory it was slowing down everything. chrome is so much faster.

yay! welcome to google owning you more than before.....

seriously it's cool. you can use Chrome Remote Desktop to control your pc from your phone, tablet or other PC....
nausearockpig

Postby nausearockpig » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:17 am

farrellgirl99 wrote:I just got groped on my commute home as i walking down the subway stairs. a dude just straight up grabbed me. :jasper: this is at 430 pm at a crowded subway station, mind you.

fucking ridiculous.

shame you couldn't kick him in the fucking balls.. what a cunt.
nausearockpig

Postby mockbee » Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:22 am

farrellgirl99 wrote:I just got groped on my commute home as i walking down the subway stairs. a dude just straight up grabbed me. :jasper: this is at 430 pm at a crowded subway station, mind you.

fucking ridiculous.

That's terrible.

If you felt comfortable, next time scream in his fucking face as loud as you can, if there are people around, maybe he will think about his actions. :no:

It was probably just so shocking you had no time to react....
mockbee

Postby Essence_Smith » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:55 am

A new co-worker who is replacing a woman who has the same name just confided in me that several people approached her basically having seen her for days and not realizing that she's a completely new person...she's a black woman replacing a black woman and they happen to have the same first name...the former coworker was about 6 feet tall and had a long hair weave and wore very bright colors. She was a very large woman and hard to miss...the new person is around 5'8 and has a short hair cut like Halle Berry...how the hell do you say to someone that you didn't realize they were a whole different person??? It was like ATTENTION WHITE PEOPLE...ALL BLACK FOLKS DO NOT LOOK ALIKE...
Essence_Smith

Postby farrellgirl99 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:22 am

mockbee wrote:

fucking ridiculous.

That's terrible.

If you felt comfortable, next time scream in his fucking face as loud as you can, if there are people around, maybe he will think about his actions. :no:

It was probably just so shocking you had no time to react....

Yeah I was really shocked as I was just walking down stairs trying to catch the train and he was walking up and grabbed my crotch. I reacted enough to yell 'what the fuck is wrong with you' and push him off of me but I wish I had followed him and tried to get an mta employee or cop somewhere. But just didn't react fast enough and was pretty shaken.

Glad I don't have to take the train until Monday. I need a break after that.
farrellgirl99

Postby nausearockpig » Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:01 am

Firefox. It's slow and it's shit.
nausearockpig

Postby nausearockpig » Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:29 am

Broke my fucking Sennheiser headphones... Not that they were really super expensive fancy ones, but still... Now I have to fix them.. fuck.
nausearockpig

Postby mockbee » Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:32 am

nausearockpig wrote:Broke my fucking Sennheiser headphones... Not that they were really super expensive fancy ones, but still... Now I have to fix them.. fuck.

Is is because you threw them on the floor in frustration because firefox is so slow?

(firefox is slow...... fuck this. Well, at least my computer isn't the problem.......)
mockbee

Postby nausearockpig » Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:45 pm

mockbee wrote:
nausearockpig wrote:Broke my fucking Sennheiser headphones... Not that they were really super expensive fancy ones, but still... Now I have to fix them.. fuck.

Is is because you threw them on the floor in frustration because firefox is so slow?

(firefox is slow...... fuck this. Well, at least my computer isn't the problem.......)

:lolol: that's much more interesting than what actually happened..

On the plus side, i get to now buy my first soldering iron kit..

http://www.jaycar.com.au/Tools-%26-Soldering/Soldering/Irons---Electric/20-130W-Soldering-Iron-Starter-Kit/p/TS1651
nausearockpig

Postby Romeo » Fri May 08, 2015 11:28 am

I know this isn't politically correct but I am training a retard :confused:
Romeo

Postby Pandemonium » Fri May 08, 2015 4:50 pm

Romeo wrote:I know this isn't politically correct but I am training a retard :confused:

Come on, you can't expect Etty to know how a pencil sharpener works on the first week!?!
Pandemonium

Postby perkana » Sun May 10, 2015 12:22 pm

I have a neighbor that gives me the goosebumps and now I'm hiding from him like I'm a 20 year old. Worst is that he lives right across me :conf:
perkana

Postby nausearockpig » Sun May 10, 2015 6:17 pm

perkana wrote:I have a neighbor that gives me the goosebumps and now I'm hiding from him like I'm a 20 year old. Worst is that he lives right across me :conf:

just get it over with.. then you'll both go back to ignoring each other.
nausearockpig

Postby perkana » Sun May 10, 2015 7:23 pm

I wish, it's kinda a creepier story. I'm glad I have to leave tomorrow.
perkana

Postby nausearockpig » Sun May 10, 2015 7:53 pm

perkana wrote:I wish, it's kinda a creepier story. I'm glad I have to leave tomorrow.

:nyrexall:

oh.. I thought you were saying you were all giggly and stuff cos you "liked" him... ... poos
nausearockpig

Postby nausearockpig » Sun May 10, 2015 7:53 pm

perkana wrote:I wish, it's kinda a creepier story. I'm glad I have to leave tomorrow.

:nyrexall:

oh.. I thought you were saying you were all giggly and stuff cos you "liked" him... ... poos
nausearockpig

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Discussion