NFL Streams

off-topic conversation unrelated to Jane's Addiction
Hokahey
Site Admin

NFL Streams

#1 Post by Hokahey » Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:14 am

Is there a reliable way to watch the NFL game of my choosing for free? Streaming sites you know always work?

kv

Re: NFL Streams

#2 Post by kv » Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:26 pm

https://m.reddit.com/r/nflstreams/

Day of the game Reddit has a page for every game with a bunch of links for each... there are a bunch of sites I use..if you require more lmk

Not that you asked but NFL game pass just dropped their price to 75 bucks for the rest of the year...you can watch any game once it ends...full game..condensed to less than an hour or even overhead coach cams...it's rad

Artemis

#3 Post by Artemis » Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:55 pm

I've been using Reddit for MLB streams, so far, no issues.

kv

#4 Post by kv » Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:49 pm

I had game pass till this year for free with my bolts tix...I miss it and will get again next year....staying in bed till the afternoon games was rad...this year I am back to up at 10am sucks

kv

#5 Post by kv » Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:51 pm

And ya never really used that Reddit page till this year...is just a nice condensed version of all the other sites I used in the past

Hokahey
Site Admin

#6 Post by Hokahey » Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:25 pm

kv wrote:https://m.reddit.com/r/nflstreams/

Day of the game Reddit has a page for every game with a bunch of links for each... there are a bunch of sites I use..if you require more lmk

Not that you asked but NFL game pass just dropped their price to 75 bucks for the rest of the year...you can watch any game once it ends...full game..condensed to less than an hour or even overhead coach cams...it's rad
Hm. Can you watch game pass on a tv? Does it condense every game? I mean, I want to watch the whole thing. How reliable are the reddit links. I can access a web browser on my tv, but I don't want to have people over and then the feed shits out.

kv

#7 Post by kv » Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:39 pm

Links are links they suck to depend on...

Game pass is rad but it's not live it's after game replays...I never watched more ball then when I had it...even more then when I had Sunday ticket.
Game pass has three feeds for every game.. coach's overhead view, full and condensed 45 minute games from whistle to whistle with some after play replays of big plays..here read up

https://www.nfl.com/gamepass?campaign=s ... rier=other

Free 7 day trial...

Hokahey
Site Admin

#8 Post by Hokahey » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:52 am

Thanks. I'm not sure I can get gamepass on to my tv.

However, in the process of seeing if it would work on my firestick, I learned how to hack it last night and add Kodi and Sportsdevil. It would appear this is a great option to get reliable streams on to my tv.