MayPac Fight

off-topic conversation unrelated to Jane's Addiction
Xizen47

Re: MayPac Fight

#21 Post by Xizen47 » Fri May 08, 2015 7:22 am

Essence_Smith wrote:I get called out all day for basically calling people out...I even got this :essence: ...
Well when you try to nanny adults,, what do you expect :conf:

You don't like my sense of humor, whatever... I'm the type to make light of Any subject.

kv

#22 Post by kv » Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:55 am

Essence_Smith wrote:Really?
I'm surprised at the lot of you guys here and yes, I'm generalizing. I'll always cop to when I'm expressing something in a fashion that may come across as backwards thinking or however you'd like to look at it...I get called out all day for basically calling people out...I even got this :essence:

Very little time in my life for bullshit and this is bullshit:
Xizen47 wrote:It's ok for you to like FM, as it is ok for me to make a joke about him knocking a bitch out. No harm no foul
Maybe I should expect so much from people after 15 years of sharing opinions, etc because at the end of the day it's just a message board, but when I do BS and people call it what it is I try not to make excuses about it...
Es's last post...months ago yet he still comes here often....soooo how long ya gonna be E angry es?

Everybody's Friend

#23 Post by Everybody's Friend » Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:56 am

kv wrote:
Essence_Smith wrote:Really?
I'm surprised at the lot of you guys here and yes, I'm generalizing. I'll always cop to when I'm expressing something in a fashion that may come across as backwards thinking or however you'd like to look at it...I get called out all day for basically calling people out...I even got this :essence:

Very little time in my life for bullshit and this is bullshit:
Xizen47 wrote:It's ok for you to like FM, as it is ok for me to make a joke about him knocking a bitch out. No harm no foul
Maybe I should expect so much from people after 15 years of sharing opinions, etc because at the end of the day it's just a message board, but when I do BS and people call it what it is I try not to make excuses about it...
Es's last post...months ago yet he still comes here often....soooo how long ya gonna be E angry es?
Seems like only yesterday.... :lol: