NFL

off-topic conversation unrelated to Jane's Addiction

Re: NFL

Postby creep » Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:32 pm

mockbee wrote:
creep wrote:sam bradford will get murdered in philly. in that offense the qb takes so many hits.



They don['t want Bradford, they want the draft pick. :noclue:

I don't know how any of this works, but can someone explain to me how philly can be making a move for Mariota, Don''t they need Tampa's draft pick?


tampa will take winston
creep
Site Admin
 
Posts: 8971
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:51 am

Re: NFL

Postby mockbee » Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:32 pm

Chip takes a ton of risks, but a lot of them have paid off.



We will see.
User avatar
mockbee
 
Posts: 2210
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:05 am

Re: NFL

Postby creep » Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:33 pm

mockbee wrote:
creep wrote:
mockbee wrote:
creep wrote:sam bradford will get murdered in philly. in that offense the qb takes so many hits.



They don['t want Bradford, they want the draft pick. :noclue:


you can't expect a rookie to start. being an oregon fan i'm sure you expect him to start though.


You are right. You really are. I am very concerned, but stoked about Mariota on the eagles. A dream.


it would be fun to watch

gore pussed out on them though. he is going to indy
creep
Site Admin
 
Posts: 8971
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:51 am

Re: NFL

Postby mockbee » Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:33 pm

creep wrote:
mockbee wrote:
creep wrote:sam bradford will get murdered in philly. in that offense the qb takes so many hits.



They don['t want Bradford, they want the draft pick. :noclue:

I don't know how any of this works, but can someone explain to me how philly can be making a move for Mariota, Don''t they need Tampa's draft pick?


tampa will take winston



Do which pick do the eagles need for mariota you think. #2 probably?? Titans?
User avatar
mockbee
 
Posts: 2210
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:05 am

Re: NFL

Postby mockbee » Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:34 pm

creep wrote:
gore pussed out on them though. he is going to indy


crap


I can't follow this, this is nuts.

I'll just check back in when this is over. When is that?
User avatar
mockbee
 
Posts: 2210
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:05 am

Re: NFL

Postby creep » Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:35 pm

mockbee wrote:
creep wrote:
mockbee wrote:
creep wrote:sam bradford will get murdered in philly. in that offense the qb takes so many hits.



They don['t want Bradford, they want the draft pick. :noclue:

I don't know how any of this works, but can someone explain to me how philly can be making a move for Mariota, Don''t they need Tampa's draft pick?


tampa will take winston



Do which pick do the eagles need for mariota you think. #2 probably?? Titans?


they are stockpiling picks. it would probably be a trade to move up.
creep
Site Admin
 
Posts: 8971
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:51 am

Re: NFL

Postby creep » Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:42 pm

other teams are adding players. the 49ers are losing players. well it was fun for the few years that they were good.
creep
Site Admin
 
Posts: 8971
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:51 am

Re: NFL

Postby creep » Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:43 pm

creep wrote:other teams are adding players. the 49ers are losing players. well it was fun for the few years that they were good.


added torrey smith. that's good i guess.
creep
Site Admin
 
Posts: 8971
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:51 am

Re: NFL

Postby creep » Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:23 pm

mockbee wrote:
creep wrote:
sam bradford possibly to the eagles for nick foles???



NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scared:


it's now official. for sure the eagles are looking to draft a qb. no way they can count on bradford and sanchez. a healthy bradford maybe but that is asking a lot.
creep
Site Admin
 
Posts: 8971
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:51 am

Re: NFL

Postby mockbee » Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:25 pm

creep wrote:
mockbee wrote:
creep wrote:
sam bradford possibly to the eagles for nick foles???



NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scared:


it's now official. for sure the eagles are looking to draft a qb. no way they can count on bradford and sanchez. a healthy bradford maybe but that is asking a lot.


Oh yeah, it's happening. Unless everything just falls apart for Chip with people backing out.

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12453861/how-philadelphia-eagles-offseason-moves-position-trade-marcus-mariota-nfl
User avatar
mockbee
 
Posts: 2210
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:05 am

Re: NFL

Postby farrellgirl99 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:49 pm

i dont understand football's offseason like i do baseball's offseason, but it seems like a lot of shit when down today.

im so sad about jimmy graham :sad:

and crazy revis is coming back to the jets. he wins for getting a ring with their rival before coming back.
User avatar
farrellgirl99
 
Posts: 1551
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:20 pm
Location: Queens

Re: NFL

Postby creep » Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:29 am

it looks like demarco murray will sign with the eagles. that is pretty huge. dallas really fucked up. if he signs that mccoy trade is looking pretty good.
creep
Site Admin
 
Posts: 8971
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:51 am

Re: NFL

Postby mockbee » Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:45 am

creep wrote:it looks like demarco murray will sign with the eagles. that is pretty huge. dallas really fucked up. if he signs that mccoy trade is looking pretty good.



I have no idea what you are saying or who demarco murray is, but if Dallas fucked up and the Eagles were shrewd...... :rockon:

:dunce:
User avatar
mockbee
 
Posts: 2210
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:05 am

Re: NFL

Postby creep » Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:54 am

mockbee wrote:
creep wrote:it looks like demarco murray will sign with the eagles. that is pretty huge. dallas really fucked up. if he signs that mccoy trade is looking pretty good.



I have no idea what you are saying or who demarco murray is, but if Dallas fucked up and the Eagles were shrewd...... :rockon:

:dunce:


he was the best running back last year led the nfl in rushing. he had 1845 yards. the number 2 guy had 1360.
creep
Site Admin
 
Posts: 8971
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:51 am

Re: NFL

Postby mockbee » Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:57 am

Yes, but what if murray is just using this ruse as a way to up his contract with jerry?

.
.
.
.


Looks like sam has been in deep contact with murray to try to get him over to the eagles, they seem to be close friends.

.
.
.
.

murrays numbers are good, but his averages have stayed steady, just more attempts. If he is all about the money though, I don't think chip is biting. He said he won't bankrupt the team for a single player, not going for mariota.
Last edited by mockbee on Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
mockbee
 
Posts: 2210
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:05 am

Re: NFL

Postby creep » Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:01 am

mockbee wrote:Yes, but what if murray is just using this ruse as a way to up his contract with jerry?


who knows but he is on the way to philadelphia. usually if you take the time to go there you are signing.


http://deadspin.com/report-demarco-murr ... socialflow
creep
Site Admin
 
Posts: 8971
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:51 am

Re: NFL

Postby thoreau » Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:31 am

farrellgirl99 wrote:im so sad about jimmy graham :sad:


I was too, but I think we'll be fine in the long run.

NOLA is having a fire sale this offseason. I've heard the only players on the team not being shopped are Brees and Cooks. And I don't think this week is the end, as I wouldn't be surprised if Mickey Loomis has one more wtf sale or purchase up his sleeve.

Just do what I've done. Buckle up, sit tight, and enjoy this bonker of an offseason! :thumb:
User avatar
thoreau
 
Posts: 617
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:51 pm
Location: Florida

Re: NFL

Postby thoreau » Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:59 am

thoreau wrote:
farrellgirl99 wrote:im so sad about jimmy graham :sad:


I was too, but I think we'll be fine in the long run.

NOLA is having a fire sale this offseason. I've heard the only players on the team not being shopped are Brees and Cooks. And I don't think this week is the end, as I wouldn't be surprised if Mickey Loomis has one more wtf sale or purchase up his sleeve.

Just do what I've done. Buckle up, sit tight, and enjoy this bonker of an offseason! :thumb:


By the way, looks like we may be getting C.J. Spiller, which is a bit exciting.

Hopefully Brandon Browner will clear up our CB issues as well.
User avatar
thoreau
 
Posts: 617
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:51 pm
Location: Florida

Re: NFL

Postby clickie » Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:21 pm

If I was that kid on the niners, I would of played one more year and then called it quits. He only made 500 grand last season. Nowdays thats barely enough to pay the rent.
clickie
 
Posts: 2306
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:15 am

Re: NFL

Postby clickie » Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:23 am

Some strong testimony from Patriots owner Robert Kraft yesterday. From what I gathered, kraft told the courtroom he saw Aaron a day or two after the murder and Aaron told him he was not involved, and nowhere near the scene of the crime because he was at a nightclub during that exact time period. The only problem is Aaron is seen on his own security system arriving home within minutes of the gunshot being reported.
clickie
 
Posts: 2306
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:15 am

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest