NFL

off-topic conversation unrelated to Jane's Addiction
Romeo

Re: NFL

#2341 Post by Romeo » Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:14 am

Artemis wrote:How was the halftime show?
It looked like it was produced by Nickelodeon

mockbee

#2342 Post by mockbee » Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:52 am

I usually watch the Superbowl, like every other person in America not living in the woods without wifi, but this year I decided to go to the museum and shopping, I hate shopping. I saw an absolutely fantastic Keith Haring exhibit with only a couple people in the way, and had all of REI to myself and there was no one on the road. It was fantastic.

I got back and watched the last 4 minutes, and that was also perfect. Got some great football without being nauseously overloaded with consumerism.

This will be my plan from now on on Superbowl Sunday if I don't give a crap who is playing. :banana:

creep
Site Admin

#2343 Post by creep » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:21 pm

well....it looks like the chargers and the raiders are the first to act. where does this leave the rams?
Joint Statement from the Raiders and the Chargers

We have both been working in our home markets to find a stadium solution for many years, so far unsuccessfully.
We remain committed to continuing to work in our home markets throughout 2015 to try to find publicly acceptable solutions to the long-term stadium issue.
We also both understand and respect the NFL’s relocation process, and we intend to adhere strictly to the relocation procedures that the League has set forth for Los Angeles.
In particular, we respect the right of the NFL’s owners to decide on all Los Angeles-related relocation issues and understand that any relocation application that is filed for Los Angeles must obtain the approval of three-fourths of the NFL’s owners.
Both teams have kept the NFL owners’ committee on Los Angeles, and the Commissioner, fully informed about our joint efforts.
We are pursuing this stadium option in Carson for one straightforward reason: If we cannot find a permanent solution in our home markets, we have no alternative but to preserve other options to guarantee the future economic viability of our franchises.
In short, for the remainder of 2015, we intend to move down two tracks simultaneously:
On track one, we will continue to work in our home markets to find permanent stadium solutions that are publicly acceptable.
On track two, we will work in Carson to preserve our options, and the future economic viability of our franchises, in the event that our efforts in our local markets fail.
Throughout this process we will respect the rules and procedures set forth by the League and defer completely to the ultimate decision of the NFL’s owners.

kv

#2344 Post by kv » Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:09 pm

was just gonna post that...crazy...oakland and san diego...the ball is now in your court

Juana

#2345 Post by Juana » Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:15 am

Andre Johnson is on the market, I would really like the Bolts to add him if at all possible.

creep
Site Admin

#2346 Post by creep » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:25 pm

i would take andre johnson five years ago. not so much now. not sure he has much left.

the 49ers have officially taken the raiders place as the most embarrassing organization in the nfl. apparently they removed a jim harbaugh plaque and his game day clothes from the 49ers museum. jed york is ruining this team.

this is what they took out and covered up the plaque.

kv

#2347 Post by kv » Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:02 pm

Holy fuck why would Philly trade shady?

creep
Site Admin

#2348 Post by creep » Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:06 pm

kv wrote:Holy fuck why would Philly trade shady?
looks like they are signing frank gore. i think the eagles made out on this trade.

Juana

#2349 Post by Juana » Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:36 pm

Bolts sign Franklin which is a great signing IMHO hopefully they can get Iupati as well.. also Suh to Miami? Who saw that coming?

thoreau

#2350 Post by thoreau » Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:47 am

kv wrote:Holy fuck why would Philly trade shady?
They're trading Maclin today too. Philly fire sale.

Juana

#2351 Post by Juana » Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:37 am

Patrick Willis is retiring... looks like the NFC West for the forseeable future is the PeteHawks to lose

creep
Site Admin

#2352 Post by creep » Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:41 am

Juana wrote:Patrick Willis is retiring... looks like the NFC West for the forseeable future is the PeteHawks to lose
:jasper:

mockbee

#2353 Post by mockbee » Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:42 am

Niners are going to be lucky to win one game next season................

:scared:

creep
Site Admin

#2354 Post by creep » Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:05 pm

crazy day so far

jimmy graham to the seahawks??

sam bradford possibly to the eagles for nick foles???

mockbee

#2355 Post by mockbee » Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:05 pm

creep wrote:
sam bradford possibly to the eagles for nick foles???

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scared:

mockbee

#2356 Post by mockbee » Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:13 pm

wait a minute.

what?

what.........?

Paving The Way For Mariota?

After a flurry of roster moves, Philadelphia is well-positioned to make a run at Oregon QB Marcus Mariota.

FUCK YEAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

:wave:

creep
Site Admin

#2357 Post by creep » Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:27 pm

sam bradford will get murdered in philly. in that offense the qb takes so many hits.

mockbee

#2358 Post by mockbee » Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:28 pm

creep wrote:sam bradford will get murdered in philly. in that offense the qb takes so many hits.

They don['t want Bradford, they want the draft pick. :noclue:

I don't know how any of this works, but can someone explain to me how philly can be making a move for Mariota, Don''t they need Tampa's draft pick?

creep
Site Admin

#2359 Post by creep » Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:30 pm

mockbee wrote:
creep wrote:sam bradford will get murdered in philly. in that offense the qb takes so many hits.

you can't expect a rookie to start. being an oregon fan i'm sure you expect him to start though.

mockbee

#2360 Post by mockbee » Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:31 pm

creep wrote:
mockbee wrote:

you can't expect a rookie to start. being an oregon fan i'm sure you expect him to start though.
You are right. You really are. I am very concerned, but stoked about Mariota on the eagles. A dream.

creep
Site Admin

#2361 Post by creep » Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:32 pm

mockbee wrote:

I don't know how any of this works, but can someone explain to me how philly can be making a move for Mariota, Don''t they need Tampa's draft pick?
tampa will take winston

mockbee

#2362 Post by mockbee » Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:32 pm

Chip takes a ton of risks, but a lot of them have paid off.

We will see.

creep
Site Admin

#2363 Post by creep » Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:33 pm

mockbee wrote:
creep wrote:
mockbee wrote:

You are right. You really are. I am very concerned, but stoked about Mariota on the eagles. A dream.
it would be fun to watch

gore pussed out on them though. he is going to indy

mockbee

#2364 Post by mockbee » Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:33 pm

creep wrote:
mockbee wrote:

tampa will take winston

Do which pick do the eagles need for mariota you think. #2 probably?? Titans?

mockbee

#2365 Post by mockbee » Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:34 pm

creep wrote:
gore pussed out on them though. he is going to indy
crap

I can't follow this, this is nuts.

I'll just check back in when this is over. When is that?