Re: What's wrong with Miley Cyrus?

#126 Post by Matz » Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:41 pm

I like the length of it, way better than those phone book letters

perkana

#127 Post by perkana » Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:50 am

creep wrote:the most amazing about her response is this:
I’m writing this on my cell phone
it would take me two weeks to write that.
I thought the same :lol: No way I could type that on my phone
creep wrote:who's next with their "open letter"? :conf:
Not Miley, she's taping SNL ...but I'm not interested in what she might say.
Don't want to sound smug, but I'm 38 and I think I look better than Amanda. Guess it pays not showing your tits for a quick buck :hehe:

Larry B.

#128 Post by Larry B. » Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:54 am

Please, oh please let Etty tweet something about this.

perkana

#129 Post by perkana » Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:26 am

You should ask her opinion on the matter, for some reason, I just can't do it

SR

#130 Post by SR » Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:55 am

Likely because you couldn't care less what she has to say? :thumb:

perkana

#131 Post by perkana » Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:39 am

Most likely, but I feel dirty asking her opinion :lol:

Essence_Smith

#132 Post by Essence_Smith » Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:07 pm

OK since we've sunken from bashing JA to open letters on Miley... :no:

Dear Miley,

I could have given a rats ass what you did with your career until the VMA incident. All I know about you is that my kids used to watch you as Hannah Montana back in the day along with Cheetah Girls and all that other crap I am so happy that both they and you have grown out of. I do miss That's So Raven though...I digress. I was watching the VMAs this year for the first time in nearly a decade thinking, let me see what passes for anything important in pop music these days. I was sitting there watching your rhythmless no booty having self do...well, something...and I was appalled. Not because of what you actually did, but because it appeared that even you had NO idea what the hell you were supposed to be doing up there. It seemed like someone came up with the whole thing moments before, gave you a hit of something designer and told ya go get em kid just a few minutes before. Now I AM what they call a "hater"...especially since I used to post on xiola and am currently one of those ANR people Perry Farrell so adores; but I am also an O.G. Assologist and reformed Booty Fanatic turned Ass Enthusiast. That being said the most offensive part of this whole phenomenon is the fact that the media has now labeled it "twerking". This is offensive to not only me, but every chunky chick who's ever videotaped herself in her bedroom and posted on youtube. Its a disservice to all those college girls who practiced long hard hours in their dorm with the hopes of being in a music video. I don't care what you do onstage to earn a buck, but please stop the media madness and let these people know that you were just trying to shake what little you have and that you know better. This appropriation of ghetto culture is right up there with white people popping up in Popeye's chicken commercials and the "Harlem Shake"...please please please tell them to stop. I don't wanna have to call Jesse or Al. Seriously.

Don't O.D.
Essence Smith

Larry B.

#133 Post by Larry B. » Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:19 pm

I'd like to add the following:

Look at your body. You're an embarrassment, love. I have rejected women sexier and hotter than you. You've got nothing. Not even your potentially stimulating tongue is enough to make me embrace the idea of being near you. I bet you stink of medication, a smell we usually associate with terminally ill people in a hospital, behind a door that says "Warning: Human Might Smell of Medication". You can strip all you want and my dick would remain as limp as it is while I type these words. I've got no interest in listening to you, reading what you have to say or looking at your atrocious excuse of a body and its stupid face. You might have the ability of singing in tune, a skill you share with about 60% of the world population.

Finally, listen to Sinead. She knows. Otherwise, fuck off.

Sincerely,
John O'rrhea

Pandemonium

#134 Post by Pandemonium » Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:14 pm

How does Sinead part her hair?

She squats.

Ba-ding. Tish.

Jasper

#135 Post by Jasper » Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:59 pm

For fuck's sake, whatever qualities she may possess, Amanda has always been a drama queen, not to mention a narcissist, attention whore, and opportunist. She's not even anywhere close to the superstar level of Sinead and Miley, so she really can't speak to that experience. At the very least she should hire an editor.

kv

#136 Post by kv » Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:32 pm

yep, i like some of amanda's work but pretty sure miley ( if she even cared) would have to google her to find out who she even is

in the end who cares let miley make a fucking mint :noclue:

creep
Site Admin

#137 Post by creep » Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:37 pm

hey...new miley pics

boobs

crotch

farrellgirl99

#138 Post by farrellgirl99 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:38 pm

that arizona can is really awkward

Hype

#139 Post by Hype » Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:52 am

If her hair weren't ridiculous, she'd be kinda cute, maybe. The answer to this thread's title question is: nothing really, but there's obviously something wrong with the music industry that made her a legitimate entertainment option.

creep
Site Admin

#140 Post by creep » Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:12 am

since she is hannah montana and has a bunch of young fans she probably shouldn't be telling rolling stone how much she loves ecstasy. maybe that's just the old man in me talking but it would probably be wise to keep your drug use to yourself. :noclue:

Hype

#141 Post by Hype » Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:22 am

creep wrote:since she is hannah montana and has a bunch of young fans she probably shouldn't be telling rolling stone how much she loves ecstasy. maybe that's just the old man in me talking but it would probably be wise to keep your drug use to yourself. :noclue:
It's okay, young people don't read Rolling Stone. :lol:

Matz

#142 Post by Matz » Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:25 am

"wise" and "Miley Cyrus", two words that don't really go together

what does her management think about all of this? they're probably, secretly, happy because the ton of attention she's getting. In fact they're probably feeding her all those crazy lines and stuff

Larry B.

#143 Post by Larry B. » Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:25 am

Adurentibus Spina wrote:
creep wrote:since she is hannah montana and has a bunch of young fans she probably shouldn't be telling rolling stone how much she loves ecstasy. maybe that's just the old man in me talking but it would probably be wise to keep your drug use to yourself. :noclue:
It's okay, young people don't read Rolling Stone. :lol:
Also, I cannot think of a more beautiful drug than ecstasy. Have you tried it, Creep?

I think a public role model should keep their use of cocaine, heroine, pain-killers, crack and alcohol to themselves, but marihuana, LSD and ecstasy, I think it's fine. In my books, those are friendly, safe and beautiful drugs to do alone, with your friends and your loved ones.

Matz

#144 Post by Matz » Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:54 am

oh yeah lsd is a super safe drug, we all know that :lol:

creep
Site Admin

#145 Post by creep » Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:22 pm

Matz wrote:oh yeah lsd is a super safe drug, we all know that :lol:
no shit. i know a couple people that just aren't right because of heavy lsd use. you also never know what ecstasy is cut with. molly i guess is supposed to be safer but you can still die from it like those two kids in nyc at that festival last month. i guess you can die from anything though. i never tried it and i really have no desire to.

kv

#146 Post by kv » Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:49 pm

ecstasy and lsd are prob the top two drugs i wouldn't want my kid doing....like creep said you never know what ex is gonna be cut with...hell coke and crack are more reliable and less damaging in limited use...this is prob the biggest knock against miley that she isn't trying to protect her younger fans

Larry B.

#147 Post by Larry B. » Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:59 pm

kv wrote:ecstasy and lsd are prob the top two drugs i wouldn't want my kid doing....like creep said you never know what ex is gonna be cut with...hell coke and crack are more reliable and less damaging in limited use...this is prob the biggest knock against miley that she isn't trying to protect her younger fans
Well, I wouldn't say that they're more reliable and less damaging, but I'm too lazy to find scientific info right now. If my kid tried lsd or ecstasy, I wouldn't be angry or anything. I'd warn him/her, but I wouldn't consider it something bad.

kv

#148 Post by kv » Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:21 pm

well then i hope you never have kids

Larry B.

#149 Post by Larry B. » Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:37 pm

kv wrote:well then i hope you never have kids
Right back at cha, buddy! :wave:

"Dad, I did ecstasy with my gf last night and I swear, it was the most beautiful feeling. I realized that I... That I... That i really love you, dad."

"Ecstasy!? ECSTASY!?!?!? You fucking moron, why couldn't you do some crack instead, like a real man!? You're a disgrace to this family! Do you NOT know how safe crack is???"

:flip:

clickie

#150 Post by clickie » Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:36 pm

"Son, your mother found a few hits of acid while she was cleaning your room, make sure you share some with your brother and sister.....

Wait!......Is that an empty beer bottle I see next to your bed? GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE YOUVE ALWAYS BEEN THE BLACK SHEEP OF THIS FAMILY!!!!!!"