Biodancing

off-topic conversation unrelated to Jane's Addiction
Larry B.

Biodancing

#1 Post by Larry B. » Tue May 22, 2012 5:35 pm

Anybody into this thing?

Personally, I view it as a bunch of shit that tricks people into giving (important amounts of) money for doing something stupid that does in fact help them become happier, but that they could do for free too.

Many of my acquaintances are into biodancing and are either practicing it, studying it or teaching it. From what I've gathered, it's a great instance to shamelessly rub yourself against strangers. They have 'sexual' programs too. In this sessions, you choose a partner and basically dry-hump them. There's direct touching: hand to breast, hands to clit, hands to balls, etc. You're encouraged to get a boner or wet your panties. Kissing and fondling. Etc.

I know 6 women who practice biodancing on almost a daily basis. 5 of them are bisexual. I know 5 guys tho practice it. All of them are straight.

Here, a "normal" center will charge you US$20 for a one-hour session. And, of course, you're encouraged to go 3 times a week.

Not my thing.

Larry B.

Re: Biodancing

#2 Post by Larry B. » Tue May 22, 2012 5:40 pm

Notice the weird accent... I think it's Chilean.

Larry B.

#3 Post by Larry B. » Tue May 22, 2012 5:42 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I just found out that this shit was actually CREATED by a Chilean guy

zdilla

#4 Post by zdilla » Tue May 22, 2012 6:00 pm

they should just straight out orgy. :wave:

Artemis

#5 Post by Artemis » Tue May 22, 2012 6:41 pm

This is the first time I am hearing about biodanza.

I would try it once to see what's it all about, but I doubt I would get into. Seems a little hokey to me. :noclue:

Larry, have you tried it?

zdilla

#6 Post by zdilla » Tue May 22, 2012 7:16 pm

larry this one of your worst threads ever. join the club. :wave: :lol:

Larry B.

#7 Post by Larry B. » Tue May 22, 2012 7:25 pm

Artemis wrote:This is the first time I am hearing about biodanza.

I would try it once to see what's it all about, but I doubt I would get into. Seems a little hokey to me. :noclue:

Larry, have you tried it?
Nope, I haven't... I'm way, waaaay too self-conscious to try something like that. Besides, I just don't believe in it. I think it's a rip-off, like a cult that takes advantage of people (with money) looking to improve their lives. Some scientology-type of shit.

I get invited all the time by these acquaintances who practice it, but I've openly said that I don't believe it would do me any good. I dance around like a fool every day when I'm alone anyway and that's pretty healthy to me. Besides, I've already chosen a spiritual path -if you will- that supports me daily. And I don't need to pay anyone.

I remember that my sister tried biodanza 2 or 3 years ago... she went to a couple of sessions and then stopped going, she said she just wasn't into it. I had no idea what it was about back then. Poor sis, maybe some fat bastard grabbed her titty or something :sad: 'hey, just let go, let go with the energy of the universe! ok, that'll be $20. tenk yoo, coma-ghen.'

perkana

#8 Post by perkana » Tue May 22, 2012 9:35 pm

Larry B. wrote:Anybody into this thing?

Personally, I view it as a bunch of shit that tricks people into giving (important amounts of) money for doing something stupid that does in fact help them become happier, but that they could do for free too.

Many of my acquaintances are into biodancing and are either practicing it, studying it or teaching it. From what I've gathered, it's a great instance to shamelessly rub yourself against strangers. They have 'sexual' programs too. In this sessions, you choose a partner and basically dry-hump them. There's direct touching: hand to breast, hands to clit, hands to balls, etc. You're encouraged to get a boner or wet your panties. Kissing and fondling. Etc.

I know 6 women who practice biodancing on almost a daily basis. 5 of them are bisexual. I know 5 guys tho practice it. All of them are straight.

Here, a "normal" center will charge you US$20 for a one-hour session. And, of course, you're encouraged to go 3 times a week.

Not my thing.
where do I sign in? j/k, haven't seen the video and people rub against me every day on the subway and that is not my cup of tea
edit: ok, saw it, that was lame dude

guysmiley

#9 Post by guysmiley » Wed May 23, 2012 5:23 am

No way do I want others touching me like that. I could get the same relaxation from running around taking my clothes off in the park

Matz

#10 Post by Matz » Wed May 23, 2012 7:08 am

it's all about finding that 1 in a million group with three hot or semi hot at least women

Larry B.

#11 Post by Larry B. » Wed May 23, 2012 8:58 am

Matz wrote:it's all about finding that 1 in a million group with three hot or semi hot at least women
Oh, believe me... you go to a biodanza class in the high parts of the city and hot women opening their chakras right in front of your nose is pretty much all you can fucking find.

The other day I went to this party with musicians and several biodanza girls. There was weed and they were all smoking and dancing to Nirvana like it was fucking Bob Marley.

Artemis

#12 Post by Artemis » Wed May 23, 2012 9:24 am

A biodanza session should be added for the last leg of the JA tour.

I think it would be right up PF's alley. :lol:

Mescal

#13 Post by Mescal » Wed May 23, 2012 10:19 pm

Things people do these days.

But indeed, if it's all about touching hot women, count me in.

Mescal

#14 Post by Mescal » Wed May 23, 2012 10:21 pm

Never heard of it though.

But that's the beauty of this site. I'm always ahead on this type of things. Now I can go to all my hot friends and go: Have you heard about Biodancing? Then they'd be all interested and giggly and go: Oh, you're always ahead of things; then I can take them to my living room for an initiation lesson.