What made your day today?

off-topic conversation unrelated to Jane's Addiction
creep
Site Admin

Re: What made your day today?

#2401 Post by creep » Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:38 pm

MYXYLPLYX wrote:
creep wrote:there is a yoga class at the marina where they do the yoga on paddle boards. seems ridiculous but today they did it in front of my window. it was pretty great.
I have a friend/co-worker that does that... but I think she goes to the one in Lake Merritt and you're where - Vallejo?

She posts pics all the time so I can leer from the safety of my armchair... :hehe:

They also have it in San Rafael not far from where I work but I've never seen them out. I think they go out pretty early when the Bay is calmest? :hs:

I understand it is a helluva workout.
wow i had no idea that other people actually do this. yes i'm in vallejo but no one in the neighborhood says vallejo. they all say benicia since we are on the border and benicia sounds so much nicer.

clickie

#2402 Post by clickie » Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:55 pm

Creep should have his own thread.."Ask a guy who lives on a boat anything."

MYXYLPLYX

#2403 Post by MYXYLPLYX » Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:00 pm

creep wrote:
MYXYLPLYX wrote:
creep wrote:there is a yoga class at the marina where they do the yoga on paddle boards. seems ridiculous but today they did it in front of my window. it was pretty great.
I have a friend/co-worker that does that... but I think she goes to the one in Lake Merritt and you're where - Vallejo?

She posts pics all the time so I can leer from the safety of my armchair... :hehe:

They also have it in San Rafael not far from where I work but I've never seen them out. I think they go out pretty early when the Bay is calmest? :hs:

wow i had no idea that other people actually do this. yes i'm in vallejo but no one in the neighborhood says vallejo. they all say benicia since we are on the border and benicia sounds so much nicer.
Yep, here's the one my friend goes to: https://www.facebook.com/SupAsanaEastBay for your leering enjoyment... :lol:

I actually think I have another friend who lives by you - not on a boat but right on the marina. She's pretty cool and single... but I'm not sure you date women in their 40's? :hs:

:hehe:

creep
Site Admin

#2404 Post by creep » Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:06 pm

MYXYLPLYX wrote:
creep wrote:
MYXYLPLYX wrote:

Yep, here's the one my friend goes to: https://www.facebook.com/SupAsanaEastBay for your leering enjoyment... :lol:

I actually think I have another friend who lives by you - not on a boat but right on the marina. She's pretty cool and single... but I'm not sure you date women in their 40's? :hs:

:hehe:
the last girl i dated was older than me! she did lie about her age when we met and she said she was younger but the internet caught her in that lie. i hope this is the marina (glen cove) she lives by because if she lives by the other one in vallejo she lives in the hood.

creep
Site Admin

#2405 Post by creep » Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:08 pm

clickie wrote:Creep should have his own thread.."Ask a guy who lives on a boat anything."
i won't be living on a boat too much longer so you better hurry. i did buy another boat yesterday though but it was such a great deal i couldn't pass it up. :conf:

Larry B.

#2406 Post by Larry B. » Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:14 pm

Between $30 and $50 per class? Fucking christ.

creep
Site Admin

#2407 Post by creep » Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:51 pm

this one was taken today...and there i am.

nausearockpig

#2408 Post by nausearockpig » Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:59 pm

lol it took me forever to see that arrow... I was looking for a guy on one of the boats at the back (but of course still not seeing the arrow) then I looked in the girl's sunnies to see if you were in the reflection... I looked on the houses... then eventually saw the arrow... fucking hell....

Next time a red arrow would be better, and perhaps blinking neon lights pointing to the arrow... and someone holding a sign pointing to the arrow too...

I think i should go back to bed..

krakle

#2409 Post by krakle » Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:22 am

there´s an arrow?

nausearockpig

#2410 Post by nausearockpig » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:19 am

krakle wrote:there´s an arrow?
I know right? It's impossible to see.....

Larry B.

#2411 Post by Larry B. » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:53 am

It's easier trying to find Creep first; then, the arrow should be right above him.

SR

#2412 Post by SR » Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:07 am

:noclue: , but she's cute

Matz

#2413 Post by Matz » Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:52 pm

relatively cute, but stylistically retarded

creep
Site Admin

#2414 Post by creep » Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:55 pm

Matz wrote:relatively cute, but stylistically retarded
she's got a 70's vibe going. i dig it. :thumb:

Artemis

#2415 Post by Artemis » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:03 pm

This mayor is unbelievable. :lol:

Matz

#2416 Post by Matz » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:12 pm

that guy's your mayor?! How did that happen, no wonder you got mattresses all over the place

clickie

#2417 Post by clickie » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:20 pm

lol i know, i thought Hype was cracking a joke when he compared the guy to Chris Farley.

creep
Site Admin

#2418 Post by creep » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:41 pm

Artemis wrote:This mayor is unbelievable. :lol:

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

he is the best. nice jersey he is wearing too.

Larry B.

#2419 Post by Larry B. » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:56 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Artemis

#2420 Post by Artemis » Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:20 pm

This is pretty funny...especially the bit about the Air Canada Centre. :hehe:

On Saturday I'm going to go to city hall for a rally to ask this bozo to step down.

For those interested, here's a breakdown of what;s been going on.

http://www.vice.com/en_ca/read/rob-ford ... -other-out

He's been asked not to participate in the Santa Claus parade on Sunday too.

sinep

#2421 Post by sinep » Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:59 pm

Artemis wrote:This is pretty funny...especially the bit about the Air Canada Centre. :hehe:

On Saturday I'm going to go to city hall for a rally to ask this bozo to step down.

For those interested, here's a breakdown of what;s been going on.

http://www.vice.com/en_ca/read/rob-ford ... -other-out

He's been asked not to participate in the Santa Claus parade on Sunday too.
why would you want him to step down?

i'd vote for him if he were in my area.

perkana

#2422 Post by perkana » Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:56 am

farrellgirl99 wrote:i got a voucher for free airline tickets when i went to mexico for my sisters wedding in july and they overbooked a flight. so tonight i booked tickets for a vacation in cancun in april :banana:
I must sound like a broken record by now (especially for anyone who's fb friends with me) but I would recommend very much to go to Huatulco. Even though I love Cancún not only because of the beaches but because it's pretty close to pyramid sites (Tulúm, Chichén Itzá, Kabáh, etc, etc) and the beautiful city of Mérida, I was very impressed by Huatulco. Lovely beaches (sea was only rough near one of them), loved the boat ride to visit its nine bays, did some snorkeling in one of them, swam in another one and I ate so many great food. People were so nice and kind to boot. I loved it there.

perkana

#2423 Post by perkana » Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:02 am

creep wrote:
MYXYLPLYX wrote:

I live close to an avenue named Vallejo...creepy, another thing we have in common

perkana

#2424 Post by perkana » Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:05 am

nausearockpig wrote:
krakle wrote:there´s an arrow?
I know right? It's impossible to see.....
It took me a while too...you were front row sort of speak. So I haven't checked the page, but only women or are there men too doing this yoga thing?
edit: I liked her style too, it's like comfy and kinda cool to do yoga.

farrellgirl99

#2425 Post by farrellgirl99 » Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:56 am

it's my puppy's sixth month birthday today :hehe: