What made your day today?

off-topic conversation unrelated to Jane's Addiction
MYXYLPLYX

Re: What made your day today?

#2351 Post by MYXYLPLYX » Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:56 am

I saw this sign when I worked Outside Lands:

But, I didn't see any coyotes... :sad:

There was one living down the street from me (on the coast), but I haven't seen it in a while

Pandemonium

#2352 Post by Pandemonium » Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:29 am

A few weeks ago early in the morning, I saw a coyote with what looked like a dead rabbit or white cat in it's mouth run across the street in front of me in the hills in Lake Forest.

clickie

#2353 Post by clickie » Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:47 am

Yeah thats when i'll usually see them, real early morning right when the suns coming up. I saw a pack of 3 not long ago and they were huge. Bigger than any German Shepard. They were walking fast. They look like they cover a lot of ground.

clickie

#2354 Post by clickie » Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:55 am

I would stay away from those things Wally. If they're hungry enough they might attack your dog.

Juana

#2355 Post by Juana » Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:06 am

So I'm going to be helping with a party in Austin on New Years Eve that the Breeders are playing. Should be pretty awesome since its at the Mohawk and its like a formal event. I'm stoked.

Artemis

#2356 Post by Artemis » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:44 am

looks like the crack video with the fat ass mayor of toronto exists. :aoa:
News City Hall
Police have Rob Ford video
Chief of police tells media the force is in possession of a video of the mayor "which appear to be those images previously reported in the press"

At a press conference Thursday morning detailing an investigation linked to Rob Ford, Toronto's chief of police suggested that the force is in possession of the infamous cellphone video which appears to show the mayor allegedly smoking crack cocaine.

Blair told the press that on Tuesday of this week police investigators were able to recover video files from a device that was seized as part of the Project Traveller raids on a Dixon Rd. highrise. Blair said the file contained images "which appear to be those images which were previously reported in the press with respect to events that took place, we believe, at a house on Windsor Road in Etobicoke."

He confirmed that Mayor Ford was in the video.

Blair also said that Ford's friend Alexander "Sandro" Lisi was charged with extortion Thursday morning.

More to come.

• Oct 31, 2013 at 10

clickie

#2357 Post by clickie » Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:11 am

Dont usually hear fat ass and crack video in the same sentence.

clickie

#2358 Post by clickie » Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:21 am

Artemis wrote:yum... pomegranate.

gross. one of the very few foods I dont like.

wally

#2359 Post by wally » Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:55 am

clickie wrote:I would stay away from those things Wally. If they're hungry enough they might attack your dog.
shit they were lucky my dog didn't attack them. he certainly wanted to. he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer. :lol:
they looked pretty well fed. The ones he chased down in Tahoe though, those I was a little more worried about.

Hype

#2360 Post by Hype » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:28 am

Artemis wrote:looks like the crack video with the fat ass mayor of toronto exists. :aoa:
News City Hall
Chief of police tells media the force is in possession of a video of the mayor "which appear to be those images previously reported in the press"

At a press conference Thursday morning detailing an investigation linked to Rob Ford, Toronto's chief of police suggested that the force is in possession of the infamous cellphone video which appears to show the mayor allegedly smoking crack cocaine.

Blair told the press that on Tuesday of this week police investigators were able to recover video files from a device that was seized as part of the Project Traveller raids on a Dixon Rd. highrise. Blair said the file contained images "which appear to be those images which were previously reported in the press with respect to events that took place, we believe, at a house on Windsor Road in Etobicoke."

Blair also said that Ford's friend Alexander "Sandro" Lisi was charged with extortion Thursday morning.

More to come.

• Oct 31, 2013 at 10
He needs to resign, but not because he smoked crack. He needs to resign for calling Justin Trudeau a fag. :nod:

Juana

#2361 Post by Juana » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:05 am

http://sullivanssteakhouse.com/austin/menus/dinner

I will be getting a Cowboy cut ribeye this evening to celebrate not only the finalized business deal I just reached but also 3 years ago today I was diagnosed with cancer.

Artemis

#2362 Post by Artemis » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:53 am

Adurentibus Spina wrote:
Artemis wrote:looks like the crack video with the fat ass mayor of toronto exists. :aoa:
News City Hall

More to come.

• Oct 31, 2013 at 10

He needs to resign, but not because he smoked crack. He needs to resign for calling Justin Trudeau a fag. :nod:
:nod:

Most people would have resigned by now to preserve some dignity.

I'm so sick and tired of that imbecile. This crack thing is just another example of him getting caught doing something illicit and lying about it.

creep
Site Admin

#2363 Post by creep » Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:16 pm

one of my dummy ex classmate's stupid facebook rant on mcdonalds amused me.
So don't know if this is a question for all of you facebookers or Mcdonalds? So has anyone that is ordering a lunch or dinner not breakfast. Ever gotten hot food I eat here less and less soon I won't even enter my thought process to think of this as an option. Everytime I go to any Mcdonalds I get cold or less than hot food So ok FDA if your doing your job I can tell you with what little meat you pu t on a cheese burger that its not cold . I mean seriouly I can be that special. I guess its another sad part of society that we accept poor service and cold food that we pay for. I don't have time on my lunch hour to drive back or wait in line to tell you that my fries are cold and the tea you gave me was a diet coke.Its ok just take my business to subway when I get and urge to have a cheeseburger and fries!

Larry B.

#2364 Post by Larry B. » Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:02 pm

Jesus fucking christ, Creep. You were the smart one.

Matz

#2365 Post by Matz » Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:07 pm

:lol: :lol: what fuckin school do you attend, sure you're in the right place?

Artemis

#2366 Post by Artemis » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:14 pm

Got these today with my Shopper's Drug Mart Optima points. :aoa:

Larry B.

#2367 Post by Larry B. » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:33 pm

Today I checked my bank statement and I see a charge of $540 for "FIFA WORLD CUP TICKETING ZURICH ZHCH."

Fuck yeah. I'm going to the World Cup :rockon:

creep
Site Admin

#2368 Post by creep » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:56 pm

Larry B. wrote:Today I checked my bank statement and I see a charge of $540 for "FIFA WORLD CUP TICKETING ZURICH ZHCH."

cool but $540!! :yikes:

is that just one game?

Larry B.

#2369 Post by Larry B. » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:58 pm

creep wrote:
Larry B. wrote:Today I checked my bank statement and I see a charge of $540 for "FIFA WORLD CUP TICKETING ZURICH ZHCH."

is that just one game?
Nope, 3 games in 3 different cities (Rio do Janeiro, Belo Horizonte and Brasilia); and that's for my girlfriend and I. I.e., 6 tickets, $90 each.

creep
Site Admin

#2370 Post by creep » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:00 pm

Larry B. wrote:
creep wrote:

is that just one game?
Nope, 3 games in 3 different cities (Rio do Janeiro, Belo Horizonte and Brasilia); and that's for my girlfriend and I. I.e., 6 tickets, $90 each.
ok...that's pretty cheap then

kv

#2371 Post by kv » Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:33 am

grats dude know you had your fingers crossed to get those...prob a bucket list event scratched off for ya :rockon:

nausearockpig

#2372 Post by nausearockpig » Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:45 am

^^^ like

Larry B.

#2373 Post by Larry B. » Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:10 am

kv wrote:grats dude know you had your fingers crossed to get those...prob a bucket list event scratched off for ya :rockon:
Absolutely! Thank you :wave:

SR

#2374 Post by SR » Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:58 am

Installing apple remote with all new components inside and out. :banana:

Hype

#2375 Post by Hype » Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:21 am

The potato admitted it.
http://gawker.com/watch-toronto-mayor-r ... /@johncook
After a few confused seconds, one reporter piped up: "Do you smoke crack cocaine?"

"Exactly," Ford replied. "Yes, I have smoked crack cocaine."

He went on to explain that the episode had occurred "probably during one of my drunken stupors."
And yet we're stuck with this tuber until someone figures out how the heck to either get rid of him, or stop splitting the left-wing vote between divisive candidates. :balls: