Girls with tattoos

off-topic conversation unrelated to Jane's Addiction
NYRexall

Re: Girls with tattoos

#101 Post by NYRexall » Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:50 am

So...in closing...I would just like to say...

The moral of this story, kids, is: Tattoos on girls = GROSS and UNATTRACTIVE

Artemis

#102 Post by Artemis » Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:23 am

:essence: Instead of making an absolutistic statement like that, you should preface by saying that it is YOUR opinion.

Warped

#103 Post by Warped » Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:06 am

perkana wrote: Hmmm, not here, at regular jobs people get a medical check up, in which they get searched for tattoos and piercings. If your company is very conservative, it doesn't matter how good you are at what you do, you won't get the job. Yeah, I live in Mexico and even if my city is one of the most liberal ones, you still have to think about that.
About tattoos, if the guy looks like Henry Rollins, I don't care what kind of tatoos he has
Wow, really? I think here in my country it totally depends on the job. I see plenty of working people with visible tattoos or people working in bars or cafes but in a bank or insurance company..not acceptable or you have to cover it up with clothes at all times.

About the Rollins thing...i agree :nod:

perkana

#104 Post by perkana » Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:08 am

It's the same here, I meant conservative jobs like government offices or banks. But yeah, lots of tattooed people in artsy/scientific jobs

Tyler Durden

#105 Post by Tyler Durden » Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:34 am

perkana wrote:It's the same here, I meant conservative jobs like government offices or banks. But yeah, lots of tattooed people in artsy/scientific jobs
Scientific jobs?

creep
Site Admin

#106 Post by creep » Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:14 pm

Tyler Durden wrote:
perkana wrote:It's the same here, I meant conservative jobs like government offices or banks. But yeah, lots of tattooed people in artsy/scientific jobs
Scientific jobs?
meth lab scientist

Artemis

#107 Post by Artemis » Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:16 pm

:lol:

perkana

#108 Post by perkana » Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:07 pm

:lol: meant people who work at labs, sure methlabs included...

NYRexall

#109 Post by NYRexall » Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:01 am

Artemis wrote::essence: Instead of making an absolutistic statement like that, you should preface by saying that it is YOUR opinion.
Hmm

I automatically assume 100% of the people here are smart enough -- and have been internet bbs'ing long enough -- to figure that anything I post is only speaking for me, but perhaps I should include a disclaimer in future posts :eyes:

Artemis

#110 Post by Artemis » Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:38 pm

NYRexall wrote:
Artemis wrote::essence: Instead of making an absolutistic statement like that, you should preface by saying that it is YOUR opinion.
Hmm

I automatically assume 100% of the people here are smart enough -- and have been internet bbs'ing long enough -- to figure that anything I post is only speaking for me, but perhaps I should include a disclaimer in future posts :eyes:
:eyes: wow that type of a reply is really stale.

for someone so seasoned(of course i am automatically assuming that you are) on the internet, you sure seem to be a sensitive Suzie. :pat:

NYRexall

#111 Post by NYRexall » Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:08 am

Lol and that's where you appear to be mistaken. My wrap-up comment was purely tongue in cheek, made in part to actually ridicule myself for making a bunch of juvenile (but more or less good-natured) assertions that girls with tattoos is wong, when everyone else made remarks that were much more open-minded and thoughtful on the subject.

Then YOU roll up with your silly little finger-wagging, head-patting emoticons and usual condescending attitude, taking my comment completely out of context for no good reason, really.

Here's a clue, since you don't appear to have one: if you don't expect too much from me, you can't possibly be let down.

Artemis

#112 Post by Artemis » Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:05 am

:lol: That's rich.

As the folks at xiola used to say: eat a dick,please. (I threw in the please because I am polite).

NYRexall

#113 Post by NYRexall » Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:42 am

How about you eat mine, and then I'll reciprocate (because I'm polite) and then we can be (fuck) buddies.

:banana:

kv

#114 Post by kv » Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:44 am

:lolol: i love it art, handle your business girl

Larry B.

#115 Post by Larry B. » Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:49 am

NYRexall wrote:How about you eat mine, and then I'll reciprocate (because I'm polite) and then we can be (fuck) buddies.

Doesn't sound like a bad offer Artemis... you get closure, you gain a buddy and your toes get warm... if you ask me, it's win-win.

Artemis

#116 Post by Artemis » Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:08 am

Larry B. wrote:
NYRexall wrote:How about you eat mine, and then I'll reciprocate (because I'm polite) and then we can be (fuck) buddies.

Doesn't sound like a bad offer Artemis... you get closure, you gain a buddy and your toes get warm... if you ask me, it's win-win.
I was thinking the same thing. I just hope he can handle my enormous penis.

Tyler Durden

#117 Post by Tyler Durden » Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:04 am

NYRexall wrote:So...in closing...I would just like to say...

The moral of this story, kids, is: Tattoos on girls = GROSS and UNATTRACTIVE
Sounded like over the top sarcasm to me. :noclue:

JOEinPHX

#118 Post by JOEinPHX » Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:29 am

NYRexall wrote: if you don't expect too much from me, you can't possibly be let down.
Just like Jane's Addiction! :lol:

Turncoat

#119 Post by Turncoat » Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:29 am

To paraphrase a certain prophet of these parts....

"If a girl covered in tattoos shows up to your bedroom and tells you she's gonna ride your junk, you're frontin' if you say you wouldn't." :essence:

Dead serious... I know a few girls covered in tattoos and I'd gladly allow them a ride on my disco stick. I wouldn't even rule out the possibility of approaching them for such an exchange of energy.

MYXYLPLYX

#120 Post by MYXYLPLYX » Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:48 am

:lolol:

Turncoat

#121 Post by Turncoat » Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:01 am

To me, she's saying she wants a farm boy to fly down into her narrow tunnel and blast into a vulnerable opening no bigger than a womprat.

MYXYLPLYX

#122 Post by MYXYLPLYX » Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:05 am

There's so many options with that - "It's a trap!"

"Come to the dark side..." :lol:

But really, a death star tattoo above a vagina is just honesty... :hehe:

JOEinPHX

#123 Post by JOEinPHX » Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:33 am

Turncoat wrote:To paraphrase a certain prophet of these parts....

"If a girl covered in tattoos shows up to your bedroom and tells you she's gonna ride your junk, you're frontin' if you say you wouldn't." :essence:

Dead serious... I know a few girls covered in tattoos and I'd gladly allow them a ride on my disco stick. I wouldn't even rule out the possibility of approaching them for such an exchange of energy.

I once had a friend tell me: "My friend Jessica says she wants to fuck you."

She then proceeded to introduce me to Jessica, who was covered head to toe in tattoos.

6 years later I still haven't fucked her.

Your assumption of people's desperation to get their dick wet is completely off the mark. Some people have standards.

Tyler Durden

#124 Post by Tyler Durden » Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:33 am

Turncoat wrote:To me, she's saying she wants a farm boy to fly down into her narrow tunnel and blast into a vulnerable opening no bigger than a womprat.
That's more than 2 metres! :yikes:

Tyler Durden

#125 Post by Tyler Durden » Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:36 am

Six7Six7 wrote:
Turncoat wrote:To paraphrase a certain prophet of these parts....

I once had a friend tell me: "My friend Jessica says she wants to fuck you."

She then proceeded to introduce me to Jessica, who was covered head to toe in tattoos.

6 years later I still haven't fucked her.

Your assumption of people's desperation to get their dick wet is completely off the mark. Some people have standards.
You failed to mention that Jessica is also 300 pounds. :lol: