off-topic conversation unrelated to Jane's Addiction
JOEinPHX

Re: Girls with tattoos

#51 Post by JOEinPHX » Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:24 pm

yeah, whore! :lol:

Pure Method

#52 Post by Pure Method » Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:26 pm

I don't like shitty tattoos, but meh, not a deal breaker for me. I like people (unfortunately).

Tyler Durden

#53 Post by Tyler Durden » Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:48 pm

Tolerable:

Deal breaker:

:lolol:

Romeo

#54 Post by Romeo » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:15 pm

but her tattoo's are all over the place, like Dave's

I am sure no one would kick her out of bed

Tyler Durden

#55 Post by Tyler Durden » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:17 pm

Romeo wrote:but her tattoo's are all over the place, like Dave's

I'd fuck her (definitely with a condom :lol: )...but I wouldn't pursue her and want to meet my parents or anything.

Romeo

#56 Post by Romeo » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:20 pm

Tyler Durden wrote:
Romeo wrote:no it's your puritan view of how females should be viewed. You also said it's girls who should be avoided, like this is some 1950's Army film on staying away from the painted ladies because you'll get VD.

So I have a upper cap, am I a woman to be avoided? I also have a nose piercing. Should I be avoided.

I don't like generalizations. I understand personal preferences but not generalizations.
Actually, my thesis in university related to risk taking behaviour (alcoholism, drug abuse, sexual promiscuity) among the "body modified" population. There is a correlation between tattoos/piercings and alcoholism, as well as sexual promiscuity. Take from that what you will. :lol:
then put this in your thesis:
I only drink socially & not to excess. And I am far from promiscuous, never was. Serial monogamous.

People I know who were alkies ("were" because they are sober now)....no tattoo's

Tyler Durden

#57 Post by Tyler Durden » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:24 pm

Romeo wrote:
Tyler Durden wrote:
Romeo wrote:no it's your puritan view of how females should be viewed. You also said it's girls who should be avoided, like this is some 1950's Army film on staying away from the painted ladies because you'll get VD.

So I have a upper cap, am I a woman to be avoided? I also have a nose piercing. Should I be avoided.

I don't like generalizations. I understand personal preferences but not generalizations.
Actually, my thesis in university related to risk taking behaviour (alcoholism, drug abuse, sexual promiscuity) among the "body modified" population. There is a correlation between tattoos/piercings and alcoholism, as well as sexual promiscuity. Take from that what you will. :lol:
then put this in your thesis:
I only drink socially & not to excess. And I am far from promiscuous, never was. Serial monogamous.

People I know who were alkies ("were" because they are sober now)....no tattoo's
All I said is there is a correlation. :noclue:

Jasper

#58 Post by Jasper » Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:01 pm

Don't give me this bs about what I think about how women should be viewed. My personal aesthetic tastes are none of your concern. I don't have tattoos either. I would never get one. I don't like them. I think they look like shit. I have lots of female friends with tattoos, but you'll have to go cry to someone else that someone who doesn't like tattoos isn't into dating a girl with tattoos. I never told you that you could/couldn't should/shouldn't do anything with your body. When you made YOUR decision to get a tattoo, YOU alienated a certain number of potential suitors. Now you want to complain about it? You've gotta be kidding me.

JOEinPHX

#59 Post by JOEinPHX » Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:16 pm

Romeo wrote:but her tattoo's are all over the place, like Dave's

I wouldn't invite her into bed either.

If she was laying in my bed, naked, spread eagle, and said "fuck me", i would put on a condom and do so. But no oral.

Otherwise, if i was in a bar where it was only she and i, i wouldn't strike up a conversation with her just because of her tattoos. I don't need to hear how her shitty job at the tattoo parlor or her shitty retail job was going. And the tatts are a turnoff.

Tyler Durden

#60 Post by Tyler Durden » Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:16 pm

Jasper wrote:

Don't give me this bs about what I think about how women should be viewed. My personal aesthetic tastes are none of your concern. I don't have tattoos either. I would never get one. I don't like them. I think they look like shit. I have lots of female friends with tattoos, but you'll have to go cry to someone else that someone who doesn't like tattoos isn't into dating a girl with tattoos. I never told you that you could/couldn't should/shouldn't do anything with your body. When you made YOUR decision to get a tattoo, YOU alienated a certain number of potential suitors. Now you want to complain about it? You've gotta be kidding me.
:lolol:

JOEinPHX

#61 Post by JOEinPHX » Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:19 pm

Jasper wrote: When you made YOUR decision to get a tattoo, YOU alienated a certain number of potential suitors. Now you want to complain about it? You've gotta be kidding me.
EXACTLY.

You stained up your body, and it's not coming off. And alot of people aren't into them. So you reduced your value to the dating world.

Sure, there are plenty of dudes who ONLY dated tattooed chicks, but most of them aren't exactly prince charming.

So the banker who makes 100k a year won't date you, but the guy who's a part time tattoo artist and plays in the local heavy metal band will still want you, in all of his 17K a year glory. Enjoy.

Mescal

#62 Post by Mescal » Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:15 pm

I think girls with tattoos are sexy.

Not the dirty goth/punk style look with pins, needles, holes and tats all over the place.

But a classy girl with a nice tattoo, that's definitely yummy. I also believe that girls with a tattoo above their ass are into anal sex.

So, yes, I would date a girl with a tattoo; and I ain't no banker, but I am a good catch :wiggle:

perkana

#63 Post by perkana » Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:24 pm

Mescal wrote:

But a classy girl with a nice tattoo, that's definitely yummy. I also believe that girls with a tattoo above their ass are into anal sex.
That would be the only spot I would get a tattoo, guess that is now out of the question :lol:

Warped

#64 Post by Warped » Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:33 pm

@Romeo: I like yours a lot.

:lol: Well, i read some stuff here that's makes me really wonder.

I got my tattoo after some deeply troubled times in my life where i listened to OHM all day long and it kinda helped me through this time
- so it has a very serious meaning for me and it is in no way shallow....It's some kind of reminder for me to never get into a situation/state of mind like that again. :sad:

What's totally ridiculous imo is that almost every player in the male soccer league here (Bundesliga) has tattoos (arms) and most of them look really shitty. This seems to be "in" for the last 2 years. It is some kind of fashion trend :eyes:
Maybe they all want to be a little bit "Beckham" :lol:

:lol: perkana

kv

#65 Post by kv » Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:31 am

perkana wrote:
Mescal wrote:

That would be the only spot I would get a tattoo, guess that is now out of the question :lol:
worst spot ever for a girl to get a tat....they are called "tramp stamp" for a reason

Jasper

#66 Post by Jasper » Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:10 am

kv wrote:
perkana wrote:
Mescal wrote:

worst spot ever for a girl to get a tat....they are called "tramp stamp" for a reason
Thank you for writing this. I didn't feel like sticking my neck out. :lol:

NYRexall

#67 Post by NYRexall » Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:11 am

Romeo wrote: WTF???? What a bunch of sexist attitudes I am reading. I understand "IMO" some like them, some don't but to say our skin needs to be pure?? WHAT??????
You should go back and re-read this thread before you get all capital letter on us. Nobody said a girl's skin needs to be pure. *I* said it was meant to be pure. That's my opinion. Speaking only for me.

There is nothing sexist in that opinion, nor do I see any sexism in anyone else's post. Sexist would be if myself or others in this thread were making remarks like "women with tattoos shouldn't be allowed to make more than $40K a year" or "housewives who are barefoot and pregnant should go get some hideous tattoos to complete the package", etc.

Nobody here is saying anything of the sort. You just look like a fool by pulling the sexism card. Which, ironically, makes me want to avoid you whether you have tattoos or not.

Romeo

#68 Post by Romeo » Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:00 am

Six7Six7 wrote: No kidding. i would never marry a woman who had tattoos blazing all the way down her arms. No wedding dress is going to cover up that shit. i am not walking down the aisle with that.
1: find a girl to marry.
2: No girl with tattoo's cares about such a insignifcant issue
NYRexall wrote:A woman's body is soft and delicate and pillowy and meant to be pure.
This^ Says who?
Jasper wrote:YOU alienated a certain number of potential suitors. Now you want to complain about it? You've gotta be kidding me.
I don't do things for "suitors", I do things for ME. I'm not that insecure.
Six7Six7 wrote: I wouldn't invite her into bed either.

If she was laying in my bed, naked, spread eagle, and said "fuck me", i would put on a condom and do so. But no oral.

Otherwise, if i was in a bar where it was only she and i, i wouldn't strike up a conversation with her just because of her tattoos. I don't need to hear how her shitty job at the tattoo parlor or her shitty retail job was going. And the tatts are a turnoff.
Joe, I know of one very heavily tattooed girl you chased. So if I were you, I'd shut your pie hole. I DOUBT your so wishy washy to have changed your view in say....5 years....

Mescal

#69 Post by Mescal » Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:28 am

I'd fuck a girl with a tattoo.

As a matter of fact, I fucked girls with tattoos.

Coming to think of it, every time I had sex with girls with tattoos, the sex was really good.

So, let's get some tattoo appreciation here!

Tyler Durden

#70 Post by Tyler Durden » Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:33 am

Mescal wrote:I'd fuck a girl with a tattoo.

Coming to think of it, every time I had sex with girls with tattoos, the sex was really good.

The best sex I have ever had was with a girl who didn't have any tattoos and was a "Christian". :lol:

Funny enough, I was with a girl who had sleeves and she was awful in bed.

That being said, I've been with girls with tattoos who were amazing...as well as some who were dead lays. Same goes for girls without tattoos.

Larry B.

#71 Post by Larry B. » Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:36 am

:thumb:

The only female tattoos that bother me are those so-called "tramp stamp". During sex, it just makes me feel "one of the pack". And girlfriend-wise, that would be a deal breaker. I couldn't consider a serious relationship.

Aside from that, tattoos (good tattoos) are awesome and could be a turn on. Me likey :thumb:

Tyler Durden

#72 Post by Tyler Durden » Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:40 am

Larry B. wrote:

:thumb:

The only female tattoos that bother me are those so-called "tramp stamp". During sex, it just makes me feel "one of the pack". And girlfriend-wise, that would be a deal breaker. I couldn't consider a serious relationship.
So you're more into the jailhouse tear look? :lol:

To me, there are lots of tattoos that should be considered deal breakers. How do you feel about a girl that has a tattoo inside her mouth?

Larry B.

#73 Post by Larry B. » Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:47 am

Tyler Durden wrote:How do you feel about a girl that has a tattoo inside her mouth?
Doesn't give nor take :noclue:

Of course, if she has a tear tattooed on her face, that's a deal breaker. If she has a tattoo of a sweet memory from her childhood, say... I don't know, a flower representing a dog she had, she gets extra points. If she has a batman logo on her chest... I'd probably find it weird and would detract from my impression of her.

So I guess I'd decide on a case by case basis. :wiggle:

Tyler Durden

#74 Post by Tyler Durden » Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:17 am

Larry B. wrote:
Me too.

MYXYLPLYX

#75 Post by MYXYLPLYX » Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:38 am

Tyler Durden wrote:
Larry B. wrote:
Me too.
Wait, it took four pages to come to a reasonable, common sense conclusion?

...that's ahead of schedule! :lol: