4 women sexually assault a guy

off-topic conversation unrelated to Jane's Addiction
Artemis

4 women sexually assault a guy

#1 Post by Artemis » Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:43 pm

I have never heard of women sexually assaulting a man before.
I must admit I laughed when i first heard about this because it seemed unbelievable to me. I know my reaction would be completely different if the story was about four men assaulting a woman.

http://www.680news.com/2013/04/07/man-1 ... le-police/
Man, 19, sexually assaulted by group of four females: police
680News staff Apr 7, 2013 09:27:49 AM

TORONTO, Ont. – Police are asking the public for their assistance locating four female suspects who they allege sexually assaulted a 19-year-old man.

It’s alleged that the man went to a nightclub in the King Street and University Avenue area where he met the four female suspects.

The women offered to drive the man home and he went with them, when instead of being taken home he was taken to a parking lot in the Queen Street West and Spadina Avenue area.

It’s there that it’s alleged the four suspects all sexually assaulted the man.

He was then released and the suspects were seen leaving the area in a silver Honda SUV-type vehicle.

The four suspects are described as follows:

A white female, between 30-36 years old standing approximately 5’4″ tall and weighing 190-200 pounds. She had short blond hair with a tattoo of wings on the back of her neck and spoke with what could have been a British accent. She was the driver of the SUV.

A white female, also between 30-36 years old and also approximately 5’4″ tall and weighing between 190-200 pounds. She had longer, dark hair with the bottom portion dyed red in colour.

The third and fourth suspects are both described as white females, between 30-36 years of age and approximately 5’4″ tall weighing between 190-200 pounds.

All four suspects were dressed in short, black dresses and were wearing high heels.

Police are also reminding the public that according to Canada’s Criminal Code sexual assault is defined as any unwanted sexual contact.

Anyone with information is being asked to contact police or Crime Stoppers.

Larry B.

Re: 4 women sexually assault a guy

#2 Post by Larry B. » Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:59 pm

Police are also reminding the public that according to Canada’s Criminal Code sexual assault is defined as any unwanted sexual contact.
Ugh, then I've been sexually assaulted by women dozens of time. They've grabbed my crotch, licked my ears, grabbed my ass, forced me to grab their breasts, ass or crotch...

I feel bad for the guy, though. I wouldn't want to be in a car with four 200-pound strangers.

Desri

#3 Post by Desri » Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:49 pm

Larry B. wrote:
I feel bad for the guy, though. I wouldn't want to be in a car with four 200-pound strangers.
That was my first though too. Poor kid. But seriously, that is massive for such short women. Maybe the article made a mistake?

Artemis

#4 Post by Artemis » Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:27 pm

Maybe the kid was really wasted and seeing in quadruplicate:
All four suspects were dressed in short, black dresses and were wearing high heels.

Larry B.

#5 Post by Larry B. » Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:38 am

Well, it sort of makes sense having in mind the guy went to a nightclub. I'm guessing he didn't go to a classy one...

SR

#6 Post by SR » Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:01 pm

Hmm, well, ah......ya, wow, er, well then, yaah, um, ok then......

Off Topic section? :lolol:

chaos

#7 Post by chaos » Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:41 pm

It's odd the way the perpetrators are described. It sounds as though he was sitting in the back seat, but how is it he couldn't provide any details for the "third and fourth suspects" as he did for the blond and redhead?

SR

#8 Post by SR » Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:48 pm

I too, blame the victim.

Artemis

#9 Post by Artemis » Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:58 pm

i think it's odd that were all: 5'4, 190 -200lbs, wearing short black dresses and heels, 30-36 years old.

i have never been with a group of women who have assaulted a guy or even suggested it. it just doesn't seem like a chick thing to do. :noclue:

chaos

#10 Post by chaos » Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:58 pm

:lol:

SR

#11 Post by SR » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:35 pm

Yes, it is rare....nay, impossible.

Me too; I've never been in a group either that has suggested raping a woman.

I'm really just fucking around. This topic is so rich in dimention though. It really could start something. I am curious what FG thinks. :nod:

Artemis

#12 Post by Artemis » Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:16 pm

SR wrote: I'm really just fucking around. This topic is so rich in dimention though. It really could start something.
Exactly what I thought when I posted the article.

My own reaction is confused because it is not a typical scenario.I'm thinking to myself," sexual assault is sexual assault, right?" Doesn't matter if it is a female or a male who is assaulted." I think this case messes with how we have been socialized and conditioned to think about the way men and women behave. Even though it is not acceptable for a man to do this, we would it expect from a man. We have a hard time to believe that a woman would be capable of doing something like this and do not expect it.

From the victim's point of view he probably thought it would be okay getting into a car with 4 women. Female or not, he got into a car with 4 strangers.

Maybe this has happened to other men but they are too embarrassed to report it.

Some guys think that this would be an ideal situation to be assaulted by 4 women.

perkana

#13 Post by perkana » Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:23 pm

Now that is sick

Essence_Smith

#14 Post by Essence_Smith » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:45 am

I am very disappointed in some of you...I remember pointing out in another thread that victims in these situation should take care to protect themselves, (i.e. not getting into cars full of strangers, female or not) or just making sure if you're out drinking you don't get drunk and put yourself in a compromising situation, and was accused of supporting "rape culture"...why is it so hard to believe women are capable (however unlikely we feel it may be) of this kinda thing? Why is it humorous in the least? There are women pedophiles too...they tend to do it for the same reasons men do. I once saw a group of women rob a guy at gunpoint. Maybe its the things I've experienced, where I grew up, etc, but I've been very aware from a young age that women are just as capable of committing ANY crime a man is...

Btw...I KNOW you guys aren't making light for the sake of it...but I felt I had to make the point...I've come across girls who were literally ganglords and controlled groups of guys that committed all types of criminal acts...I do not sleep on this kinda thing one bit...PEOPLE are fucked up regardless of gender, etc etc...

SR

#15 Post by SR » Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:06 am

I believe women are 'just as capable', but they are FAR less likely to commit these crimes.

I do agree with you on the cavalier attitude towards this event, and if true it should be treated identically to the same situation where the genders are reversed. But only if we still consider rape or sexual assault a sexless crime, one of power not sex. I seriously question that paradigm.

wally

#16 Post by wally » Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:33 pm

sounds like kim kardashian

Desri

#17 Post by Desri » Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:55 pm

I have actually read that cases of rape with a male victim are not that rare, it is still less than with a female victim though. The main discrepancy is with reporting the incident. Many fewer male rape victims report it.

Pure Method

#18 Post by Pure Method » Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:27 pm

actually, America may soon be the first industrialized nation where the gender rape levels are at parity or even higher for males, because of our massive prison population.

farrellgirl99

#19 Post by farrellgirl99 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:02 pm

Artemis wrote:
SR wrote: I'm really just fucking around. This topic is so rich in dimention though. It really could start something.
Exactly what I thought when I posted the article.

My own reaction is confused because it is not a typical scenario.I'm thinking to myself," sexual assault is sexual assault, right?" Doesn't matter if it is a female or a male who is assaulted." I think this case messes with how we have been socialized and conditioned to think about the way men and women behave. Even though it is not acceptable for a man to do this, we would it expect from a man. We have a hard time to believe that a woman would be capable of doing something like this and do not expect it.

From the victim's point of view he probably thought it would be okay getting into a car with 4 women. Female or not, he got into a car with 4 strangers.

Maybe this has happened to other men but they are too embarrassed to report it.

Some guys think that this would be an ideal situation to be assaulted by 4 women.
I agree with Artemis here for the most part. I think it goes back to how we are conditioned, and I think it hurts everyone. Men feel embarrassed and probably don't report serious crimes, which leads us to being shocked/unsure of how to react or help when men do and the cycle continues.

I think this particular story is pretty odd, just based on the descriptions of the four women and how similar they all are. I think that is also making it more of a weird story but I guess if a woman said four men assaulted her and described them all similarly I would be inclined to believe her.

And I also agree with SR that it is a power issue. I think we need to start having a more open dialogue about assault and all it can entail. It should be about all genders because it is not a female issue.