East Coast BBQ JAM!! (with Pete)

off-topic conversation unrelated to Jane's Addiction
Hype

Re: East Coast BBQ JAM!! (with Pete)

#26 Post by Hype » Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:46 pm

creep wrote:
Adurentibus Spina wrote:Maybe, but nothing's certain yet -- to your question. Please god no -- to your suggestion. :lol:

Madison is a lot further away from Baltimore than Toronto is. :confused:
i was going to say...

you would be just under two hours from chicago. don't know if you have ever been but one of the best cities ever.
I have friends in the dept. there who I've been meaning to visit for two years. (I also have family there but I've never visited them. :dunce: My parents went and said Chicago is ... my kind of town. :cool: :lol: )

perkana

#27 Post by perkana » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:44 pm

Adurentibus Spina wrote:
ellis wrote:Spoke to Pete earlier today.

We're going to push the East Coast gig to March 2013 for a number of reasons.

1.) I burned my hand pretty bad a few weeks ago and I'll have to build up callouses again to be able to play. My hand is fine. 1st/2nd degree burns on three fingers and the palm.

2.) Any of you who know Ozmic might be aware that he was in a horrible car accident recently. He's received surgery to repair his hip! he's doing well and his spirits are up.

With that said... Pete and I want to wait so that we can all celebrate recovery together!

March 2013... that's the goal!
Hope you guys get better soon.

I may be in Wisconsin for a few months around then, but might be able to swing over (I wonder if flying is cheaper from inside the US than it would be from Toronto?)
same! I hope Easter is around that time, if so...I'll definitely try to make it! :wave:

krakle

#28 Post by krakle » Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:44 pm

perkana wrote:
Adurentibus Spina wrote:
ellis wrote:Spoke to Pete earlier today.

We're going to push the East Coast gig to March 2013 for a number of reasons.

1.) I burned my hand pretty bad a few weeks ago and I'll have to build up callouses again to be able to play. My hand is fine. 1st/2nd degree burns on three fingers and the palm.

2.) Any of you who know Ozmic might be aware that he was in a horrible car accident recently. He's received surgery to repair his hip! he's doing well and his spirits are up.

With that said... Pete and I want to wait so that we can all celebrate recovery together!

March 2013... that's the goal!
Hope you guys get better soon.

I may be in Wisconsin for a few months around then, but might be able to swing over (I wonder if flying is cheaper from inside the US than it would be from Toronto?)
same! I hope Easter is around that time, if so...I'll definitely try to make it! :wave:
it would be so nice if this would work out for everyone, it would be such a cool thing to see everyone!