off-topic conversation unrelated to Jane's Addiction
lollapaloser

Re: NFL

#926 Post by lollapaloser » Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:10 am

:lolol:

Xizen47

#927 Post by Xizen47 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:47 pm

kv wrote:ah yeah guy we lost ours in the first game 2 years...no problems for us :noclue:
How soon we forget
SAN DIEGO -- The San Diego Chargers are on their fifth long snapper of the season.

The Chargers signed rookie Mike Windt and released Ethan Albright on Wednesday, three days after having two punts blocked in a 35-27 loss at Oakland. One blocked punt bounced through the end zone for a safety and the other was returned for a touchdown, helping Oakland to a quick 12-0 lead.

clickie

#928 Post by clickie » Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:50 am

kv wrote:gb san fran was a good game...just watched the seahawk wr drop a perfect pass to win the game lol

I guess thats part of the reason they brought in a washed-up T.O. this preseason.
That goaline pass was right on the money....
All their receivers looked like shit and really let that team down.

kv

#929 Post by kv » Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:02 pm

well vikes lost lawl knew we were gonna suck this year but damn it sucks to watch...horriblly called game but it went both ways...we need the real refs back already have watched sooo many bad calls in just the morning games...( btw yes i am not in san diego fuck 105 in my seats to see the titans get smoked)

rg3 is gonna mak hoka pull his hair out...i mean...rub his head a lot...oh hoka

kc beating ne at home way to look past them brady lawl

kv

#930 Post by kv » Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:08 pm

kv wrote:( btw yes i am not in san diego fuck 105 in my seats to see the titans get smoked)

looks like i had that about right....fuck that

kv

#931 Post by kv » Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:27 pm

rg3 strikes again

kv

#932 Post by kv » Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:31 pm

better send number 15 on the skins a ty card hoka

creep
Site Admin

#933 Post by creep » Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:55 pm

is the nfc west making a comeback this year? i think everyone looks much better so far.

and...the raiders have to be the worst team in the league. :lolol: :lolol:

cowboys :lolol:

saints :lolol:

patriots :lolol:

Hokahey
Site Admin

#934 Post by Hokahey » Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:36 pm

kv wrote:better send number 15 on the skins a ty card hoka

Bullshit. It should have never been that close. The refs were beyond retarded. The Rams won that flat out. Bradford had the game of his career, as did Amendola. Rams are legit. And only getting better. Youngest team in the league.

clickie

#935 Post by clickie » Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:14 pm

rams put together one hell of a defense..they should be 2-0 right now.

kv

#936 Post by kv » Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:25 am

hokahey wrote:

Bullshit. It should have never been that close. The refs were beyond retarded. The Rams won that flat out. Bradford had the game of his career, as did Amendola. Rams are legit. And only getting better. Youngest team in the league.
lololol

Hokahey
Site Admin

#937 Post by Hokahey » Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:06 am

kv wrote:
hokahey wrote:

lololol
Refute the points I made.

Jackson was clearly in for another touchdown at one point.

Bradford had over 300 yards and 3 touchdowns for a 117 rating, while RG3 had an 87.

Amendola tied Rams and NFL reception records overall and in the 1st half.

The Rams are playing beyond their years and are the youngest team in football. What happens as these guys grow up?

Like everyone else, I'm sure you were ready to send RG3 to the hall after last week and Bradford was clearly a bust.

Well, the offensive rookie of the year in 2010 regained his form and RG3 came back down to earth a bit.

The Rams D is legit. Period. They will be at least in the top half of the league. We'll see if Bradford can keep it up with a makeshift O-Line decimated as usual with injuries though. I suspect he will. That was a huge growing up game for him.

This is a hard nosed football team now. They have Fisher's attitude in the same way the best Titans teams did. They will not be pushed around. A lot of the Skins fans are calling the Rams dirty. Good. I like it. The Patriots beat the Rams in a SB with dirty play. I'm glad to be the dirty team instead of the pushovers.

creep
Site Admin

#938 Post by creep » Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:05 am

:lolol: wow...they win one close game and we get the old hokahey back. we warned you not to get too high on this team. you are just setting yourself up for heartbreak.

Hokahey
Site Admin

#939 Post by Hokahey » Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:24 am

creep wrote::lolol: wow...they win one close game and we get the old hokahey back. we warned you not to get too high on this team. you are just setting yourself up for heartbreak.
They played the Lions very well. Everyone was ready to annoint RG3 the second coming of Christ. Now it's "well, the Rams got lucky blah blah". They might not win another game this year, but I've been watching these guys get flat blown out for years now and I know change when I see it. This is a competitive football team. I would be stunned if they're completely out of it at the start of the 4th quarter in any game this year, where as I personally attended many a game where they were out of it in the 1st.

Rams 28

Bears 17

Hokahey
Site Admin

#940 Post by Hokahey » Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:36 am

As we poured out of the dome last night a crowd of 60,000 were all chanting SUPERBOWL SUPERBOWL! :lol: :lolol: :lol: :lolol: :lol: :lolol:

Hokahey
Site Admin

#941 Post by Hokahey » Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:01 pm

Not a touchdown..... :confused: :crazy:

Hokahey
Site Admin

#942 Post by Hokahey » Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:04 pm

Not a touchdown... :confused: :crazy:

creep
Site Admin

#943 Post by creep » Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:16 pm

i heard today that this is the first time ever that norv turner is 2-0. that can't be true can it?

Kajicat

#944 Post by Kajicat » Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:50 pm

Seattle destroyed Dallas. Boy did Dallas play like shit though. But Seattle looked great either way. Should have won the game the week before against AZ but damn receivers couldn't catch a ball in the endzone. AZ did crap all over NE though, gotta' give them hella credit for that.

JOEinPHX

#945 Post by JOEinPHX » Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:31 pm

hell yeah they did! Go Cards!

ellis

#946 Post by ellis » Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:39 am

hokahey wrote:

I agree. The refs fucked our game up so bad. I already see you posted pics of 2 TD's that were not given to you. Even watching the game, I knew they were good. The first one (the feet in the endzone) was on Fisher. He should have challenged it. The second one with the goal line stance was definitely a blown call.

The loss doesn't bother me. It's HOW it was lost. These ref's are ruining the momentum of the game... missing calls... getting people hurt... all over the league. The labor dispute has got to be ended with the refs.

Oh, and congrats on the win. :tiphat:
I'm trying not to be a bitter baby about it but it's difficult.
I will say though, the Rams look FANTASTIC.
Bradford running no huddle is close to perfect.
The Rams are going to be great if they can keep building this young talent up.
But keep things in perspective... I don't want to diminish the positives of the Rams, but lets face it... the Skins defense completely shit the bed in the 2nd half. I can't for the life of me figure out why the defense let you guys get SO wide open play after play after play. It was ridiculous.

ellis

#947 Post by ellis » Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:40 am

creep wrote:i heard today that this is the first time ever that norv turner is 2-0. that can't be true can it?
It's true. Took him 15 years.

kv

#948 Post by kv » Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:50 pm

ya we are notoriously bad slow starters....i think a lot of that is we would always sit people in preseason...it was common for LT to not play a single snap in preseason...or just play 1 series in the final preseason game...we were 5-1 to start last year which was our best start in a long time...we have a big test this week vs the falcons ( the only team i have never seen in the nfl)

Hokahey
Site Admin

#949 Post by Hokahey » Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:57 pm

ellis wrote:
hokahey wrote:

I agree. The refs fucked our game up so bad. I already see you posted pics of 2 TD's that were not given to you. Even watching the game, I knew they were good. The first one (the feet in the endzone) was on Fisher. He should have challenged it. The second one with the goal line stance was definitely a blown call.

The loss doesn't bother me. It's HOW it was lost. These ref's are ruining the momentum of the game... missing calls... getting people hurt... all over the league. The labor dispute has got to be ended with the refs.

Oh, and congrats on the win. :tiphat:
I'm trying not to be a bitter baby about it but it's difficult.
I will say though, the Rams look FANTASTIC.
Bradford running no huddle is close to perfect.
The Rams are going to be great if they can keep building this young talent up.
But keep things in perspective... I don't want to diminish the positives of the Rams, but lets face it... the Skins defense completely shit the bed in the 2nd half. I can't for the life of me figure out why the defense let you guys get SO wide open play after play after play. It was ridiculous.
Yeah it was a mess of a game.

Also, now you can see why we got rid of Haslett. He's all about pressure. If the QB doesn't have anyone in his face he's going to have a field day.

It's interesting how intertwined our teams have been and will continue to be because of the draft trade.

At the end of the day though both teams look to be in decent shape. RGIII will keep your team competitive no matter what, and hopefully Bradford can continue to play like he did Sunday.

But I gotta tell ya, considering we have your first round pick for 2 straight years I am desperately rooting for you to lose every game. :hehe:

Juana

#950 Post by Juana » Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:02 pm

kv wrote:ya we are notoriously bad slow starters....i think a lot of that is we would always sit people in preseason...it was common for LT to not play a single snap in preseason...or just play 1 series in the final preseason game...we were 5-1 to start last year which was our best start in a long time...we have a big test this week vs the falcons ( the only team i have never seen in the nfl)
Yeah last year decided to suck in the middle of the season but basically it was the loss of Oline, looking at NFL more rationally this season haha