kv

Re: What's annoying you today?

#226 Post by kv » Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:49 pm

play it on google chrome..free no ads

creep
Site Admin

#227 Post by creep » Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:11 am

here is a fun story. i have heard stories of people being so drunk that they get up in the middle of the night and go to the bathroom in their closet or somewhere thinking it's the bathroom. i always thought that they knew what they were doing but last night i guess i drank myself to that level. last night i stood up, pulled down my underwear, and took a leak on my bed. i have no idea why i did this. i am never drinking again. :jasper:

guysmiley

#228 Post by guysmiley » Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:21 am

wow......now I dont feel so bad. :sad:

JOEinPHX

#229 Post by JOEinPHX » Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:44 am

creep wrote:here is a fun story. i have heard stories of people being so drunk that they get up in the middle of the night and go to the bathroom in their closet or somewhere thinking it's the bathroom. i always thought that they knew what they were doing but last night i guess i drank myself to that level. last night i stood up, pulled down my underwear, and took a leak on my bed. i have no idea why i did this. i am never drinking again. :jasper:
i lost my cheese 2 nights ago. i put it in a bag and i thought i put it in the refrigerator, but it's nowhere to be found.

Artemis

#230 Post by Artemis » Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:17 pm

creep wrote:here is a fun story. i have heard stories of people being so drunk that they get up in the middle of the night and go to the bathroom in their closet or somewhere thinking it's the bathroom. i always thought that they knew what they were doing but last night i guess i drank myself to that level. last night i stood up, pulled down my underwear, and took a leak on my bed. i have no idea why i did this. i am never drinking again. :jasper:
wow i have been pretty drunk in my day but i have never done anything like that. you must have been deep in a dream..

MYXYLPLYX

#231 Post by MYXYLPLYX » Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:24 pm

I had a buddy do that on his 21st birthday (in a sink, I've got pics somewhere... :lol: ) and then again on his 22nd birthday (he walked out in to the courtyard of the Ger-Towne Mall behind the old Rendezvous bar and pissed his pants against a post).

Yeah, it's probably a sign of something... :confused:

Larry B.

#232 Post by Larry B. » Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:54 pm

MYXYLPLYX wrote: Yeah, it's probably a sign of something... :confused:
Of being a douchey son of a bitch, most likely.

Lokus

#233 Post by Lokus » Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:02 pm

I know someone who was drunk at a house party and he opened the guy's daughter's toy chest and pissed in it, somehow thinking it was a toilet.

perkana

#234 Post by perkana » Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:47 pm

fucking cancer, one of my uncles just got diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and it has already spread to his liver :conf: He's going to get chemo and all, but his chances for recovery are very slim...And I'm supposed to not know about this because he doesn't want anyone to know but my dad told me

Artemis

#235 Post by Artemis » Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:56 pm

sorry to hear that, perkana. that really sucks. in the last 6 months, 2 people i know have been diagnosed. :sad:

Artemis

#236 Post by Artemis » Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:38 am

So, the one day I bring my lunch to work, someone has heated up their fish in the microwave and stunk up the whole lunch room. :jasper:
Last edited by Artemis on Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Warped

#237 Post by Warped » Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:46 am

Sorry to hear that Perkana.

Artemis, i know that feeling: my hubby loves fish and he also has no problem with leaving the rest of the fish or the empty can on the living room's table...... :jasper:

Kajicat

#238 Post by Kajicat » Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:55 am

The new guy here at work brought in fish for lunch and microwaved it. Terrible-ass smell for next hour or so. Our boss told him not to bring in fish ever again. :lol:

Larry B.

#239 Post by Larry B. » Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:15 am

You just gotta use those Ziplocs thingies with their respective cover :noclue:

Pandemonium

#240 Post by Pandemonium » Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:44 am

Kajicat wrote:The new guy here at work brought in fish for lunch and microwaved it. Terrible-ass smell for next hour or so. Our boss told him not to bring in fish ever again. :lol:
When I worked at McDonnell Douglas, we had a lot of Asians who'd bring the most foul smelling shit in to the cafeterias and microwave it for lunch. Since then, I get nauseous when I smell even a hint of Kim Chi(sp?).

Larry B.

#241 Post by Larry B. » Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:30 pm

annoying me today... TV's not broadcasting Manchester United's match.

Warped

#242 Post by Warped » Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:26 pm

Currently watching that Larry :wave:

Kajicat

#243 Post by Kajicat » Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:27 pm

Pandemonium wrote:
Kajicat wrote:The new guy here at work brought in fish for lunch and microwaved it. Terrible-ass smell for next hour or so. Our boss told him not to bring in fish ever again. :lol:
When I worked at McDonnell Douglas, we had a lot of Asians who'd bring the most foul smelling shit in to the cafeterias and microwave it for lunch. Since then, I get nauseous when I smell even a hint of Kim Chi(sp?).
Whoa...McDonnell Douglas huh? That's pretty awesome. Kimchi...? I LOVE that stuff. My girlfriend's dad makes the best kimchi ever. Just thinking about it makes my mouth water. There's really nothing I won't eat...I love seafood, and indian/pakistani food is my current favorite. But putting certain things in the microwave is a definite no-no.

Larry B.

#244 Post by Larry B. » Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:52 pm

Warped wrote:Currently watching that Larry :wave:
Arggg... well, at least they won :)
Instead, I saw Real Madrid's victory over Lyon. 4-0, good game.

Pandemonium

#245 Post by Pandemonium » Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:12 pm

Kajicat wrote:When I worked at McDonnell Douglas, we had a lot of Asians who'd bring the most foul smelling shit in to the cafeterias and microwave it for lunch. Since then, I get nauseous when I smell even a hint of Kim Chi(sp?).
Whoa...McDonnell Douglas huh? That's pretty awesome. Kimchi...? I LOVE that stuff. My girlfriend's dad makes the best kimchi ever. Just thinking about it makes my mouth water. There's really nothing I won't eat...I love seafood, and indian/pakistani food is my current favorite. But putting certain things in the microwave is a definite no-no.[/quote]

But yeah, I worked on the C-17 Globemaster program at the Long Beach plant from 1990 - '94 as a structure mechanic. I also couldn't stand nuked menudo, that just smelled like fresh vomit.

Another thing that was weird with some of the Asians, is that they wouldn't sit on a toilet seat, they'd stand on the seat and squat and squeeze out a coil. So there'd often be big dirty shoe prints on the seats if you had to take a dump. Worse still was sometimes someone wouldn't quite make a basket and there'd be a slider on the back of the seat that didn't quite make splashdown in the bowl. On bad weeks, after a couple days of not being cleaned, the big restrooms near the production line began to look like the stalls at the LA Sports Arena after a Judas Priest concert.

I quickly learned where to find the salaried office workers bathrooms.

Larry B.

#246 Post by Larry B. » Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:25 pm

Pandemonium wrote: there'd often be big dirty shoe prints on the seats if you had to take a dump. Worse still was sometimes someone wouldn't quite make a basket and there'd be a slider on the back of the seat that didn't quite make splashdown in the bowl.
God damn...

Kajicat

#247 Post by Kajicat » Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:12 am

Pandemonium wrote:
Kajicat wrote:
Pandemonium wrote:When I worked at McDonnell Douglas, we had a lot of Asians who'd bring the most foul smelling shit in to the cafeterias and microwave it for lunch. Since then, I get nauseous when I smell even a hint of Kim Chi(sp?).
Whoa...McDonnell Douglas huh? That's pretty awesome. Kimchi...? I LOVE that stuff. My girlfriend's dad makes the best kimchi ever. Just thinking about it makes my mouth water. There's really nothing I won't eat...I love seafood, and indian/pakistani food is my current favorite. But putting certain things in the microwave is a definite no-no.
But yeah, I worked on the C-17 Globemaster program at the Long Beach plant from 1990 - '94 as a structure mechanic. I also couldn't stand nuked menudo, that just smelled like fresh vomit.

Another thing that was weird with some of the Asians, is that they wouldn't sit on a toilet seat, they'd stand on the seat and squat and squeeze out a coil. So there'd often be big dirty shoe prints on the seats if you had to take a dump. Worse still was sometimes someone wouldn't quite make a basket and there'd be a slider on the back of the seat that didn't quite make splashdown in the bowl. On bad weeks, after a couple days of not being cleaned, the big restrooms near the production line began to look like the stalls at the LA Sports Arena after a Judas Priest concert.

I quickly learned where to find the salaried office workers bathrooms.
Damn...good story. Sounds like it must have been interesting times. The only similar bathroom story I have to yours is during high school basketball one of my teammates somehow managed to shit a log or two all the way around the toilet seat, not into the bowl, but on the seat and actually curving around the whole thing. Pretty damn impressive - I will never forget it. :neutral:

kv

#248 Post by kv » Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:48 pm

jury duty in 8 hours...in compton...lame week of lameness inc...sigh

S&M

#249 Post by S&M » Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:05 am

Panda made me laugh...you silver tongued bastard.. :lol: ha!!!

JOEinPHX

#250 Post by JOEinPHX » Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:57 pm

kv wrote:jury duty in 8 hours...in compton...lame week of lameness inc...sigh
Ugh. I just got a notice in the mail that i have to fill out a questionaire so they can consider me for jury duty.

How can they force me to do that? Fucking bullshit.