What made your day today?

off-topic conversation unrelated to Jane's Addiction

Re: What made your day today?

Postby nausearockpig » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:10 am

surely if your aunt is getting a divorce, she'll need a gentleman caller to "soothe" her...
nausearockpig

Postby Larry B. » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:30 am

You're fired.
Larry B.

Postby nausearockpig » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:55 am

Larry B. wrote:You're fired.

You're only saying that cos you didn't think if it first......
nausearockpig

Postby crater » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:35 pm

I got a Wun Wun full of arrows Pop

crater

Postby Juana » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:53 am

The singer in a band I was in got a letter stating he needs permission from Trump to patent their name as they looked into it and I guess they're on his radar now. :rockon:
Juana

Postby Pandemonium » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:22 pm

Juana wrote:The singer in a band I was in got a letter stating he needs permission from Trump to patent their name as they looked into it and I guess they're on his radar now. :rockon:

He's considering naming his band "Trump?" If so, I dunno if it's a good idea naming their band after what may turn out to be the most hated President in modern history.
Pandemonium

Postby nausearockpig » Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:53 am

Pandemonium wrote:
Juana wrote:The singer in a band I was in got a letter stating he needs permission from Trump to patent their name as they looked into it and I guess they're on his radar now. :rockon:

He's considering naming his band "Trump?" If so, I dunno if it's a good idea naming their band after what may turn out to be the most hated President in modern history.

It's probably gonna be called "Trump's Balls"... hahahh
nausearockpig

Postby Juana » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:27 am

nausearockpig wrote:
Pandemonium wrote:

It's probably gonna be called "Trump's Balls"... hahahh

Actually it is neither but yeah they (we, I wrote some of the music) made it up the chain :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: it's also satire about the current situation we're in fun stuff
Juana

Postby Juana » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:42 am

I just saw the rev Billy Fucking Gibbons and Slash. Life Is Good. :rockon:
Juana

Postby creep » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:11 pm

Yesterday I found two $50 bills in the parking lot of the hotel I am staying at and then then this morning I went out on my balcony and saw two naked women making out in another room at 6am. :boobs:
creep
Site Admin

Postby Larry B. » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:47 pm

creep wrote:Yesterday I found two $50 bills in the parking lot of the hotel I am staying at and then then this morning I went out on my balcony and saw two naked women making out in another room at 6am. :boobs:

Was your dick sore after masturbating with two $50 bills?
Larry B.

Postby Artemis » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:57 pm

creep wrote:Yesterday I found two $50 bills in the parking lot of the hotel I am staying at and then then this morning I went out on my balcony and saw two naked women making out in another room at 6am. :boobs:

:rockon: Wow, you must have a horseshoe up your butt! I've never found more than $20.

The Rod Stewart song, 'Some Guys Have All the Luck' just popped into my head. :lol:

Some guys have all the luck
Some guys have all the pain
Some guys get all the breaks
Artemis

Postby creep » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:38 pm

Artemis wrote:

:rockon: Wow, you must have a horseshoe up your butt! I've never found more than $20.

The Rod Stewart song, 'Some Guys Have All the Luck' just popped into my head. :lol:

Some guys have all the luck
Some guys have all the pain
Some guys get all the breaks

That is a record for found money for me. My previous high was $40 that an ATM spit out by some malfunction. I figured that bank wouldn't have a big investigation over only $40.
creep
Site Admin

Postby wally » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:59 pm

Artemis wrote:

:rockon: Wow, you must have a horseshoe up your butt!

:noclue: that seems pretty unlucky to me.
wally

Postby Artemis » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:06 am

wally wrote:
Artemis wrote:

:lol: i don't know if it's a saying in in America, but up here in Canada we say a lucky person has a horseshoe up their ass.
Artemis

Postby Hype » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:12 am

Artemis wrote:
wally wrote:
Artemis wrote:

:lol: i don't know if it's a saying in in America, but up here in Canada we say a lucky person has a horseshoe up their ass.

It comes from the fact that in Canada we get drunk at parties and toss lucky people as close to a big post stuck in the ground as we can. I'm really bad at it.
Hype

Postby crater » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:44 pm

crater

Postby tvrec » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:03 pm

crater wrote:Image

hear, motherfucking hear!
tvrec

Postby SR » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:55 am

Hear, hear
SR

Postby perkana » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:03 pm

The Mexican president is sooo stupid that he said on t.v., while doing his "rescue" work, that he and his team were about a minute...no less, five minutes away of landing in Oaxaca.

Of course, there were a lot of jokes about it: "I'm about to finish school in a year, no wait, it's less...in five" and so on. However, what made my day was this hilarious mathematical demonstration in which five is less than one.
perkana

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Discussion