Who all is around that remembers me?

kv

Re: Hi. Long time no see.

#2 Post by kv » Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:38 pm

Welcome back!

esqfool

#3 Post by esqfool » Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:24 pm

Whats up? Haven't seen you around in forever, but do remember the name. Although I can't remember the last time I logged in here either.

kv

#4 Post by kv » Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:12 pm

Yes! More old names need to come out of the woodwork

Angry Canine

#5 Post by Angry Canine » Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:31 pm

I really hadn't looked in on things since I stopped checking for a few weeks to see if Sonny had really shut down Xiola for good. I noticed Erik as the taper on a show the other day, which got me to look in on Janesaddiction.org, and I found out there that it was a bit more active over here.

I'd been missing conversation with people from 1% and Xiola. I'm not all that interested in what gets done as "Jane's Addiction" these days. They've been through here a couple of times and I didn't even bother to go in my own hometown, after a history of travelling about 20K miles to shows.

kv

#6 Post by kv » Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:38 pm

There is a janes section where we mostly mock current day janes but most of this site is mundane ramblings about whatever

SR

#7 Post by SR » Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:50 am

Hi. I remember you. Welcome back

Larry B.

#8 Post by Larry B. » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:51 am

I remember that you hated me, which I assume still stands. But it's nice to see you around.

Angry Canine

#9 Post by Angry Canine » Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:50 am

Larry B. wrote:I remember that you hated me, which I assume still stands. But it's nice to see you around.
I really didn't think your fake suicide thing was cool at all. I wouldn't go so far as to say I hated you. I had thought the regulars were above pulling that sort of shit on each other.

chaos

#10 Post by chaos » Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:22 am

I remember you. Welcome back. :wave:

Larry B.

#11 Post by Larry B. » Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:24 am

Angry Canine wrote:
Larry B. wrote:I remember that you hated me, which I assume still stands. But it's nice to see you around.
I really didn't think your fake suicide thing was cool at all. I wouldn't go so far as to say I hated you. I had thought the regulars were above pulling that sort of shit on each other.
Absolutely. Even if I did it before, I say "I'm sorry" to you. I was a troubled 17 year old fucker and I shouldn't have done that.

Angry Canine

#12 Post by Angry Canine » Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:32 am

Larry B. wrote:
Angry Canine wrote:
Absolutely. Even if I did it before, I say "I'm sorry" to you. I was a troubled 17 year old fucker and I shouldn't have done that.
It's a long time ago now.

mockbee

#13 Post by mockbee » Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:28 am

Angry Canine wrote:Who all is around that remembers me?
I remember you working at the cincy airport, like on the planes or outside on the tarmac, and you had odd shifts or something and at some point you had to sleep in your Miata, you were very in to cars and loved your Miata.

I have no idea how anyone could sleep in a Miata, maybe that is why I remember that, or maybe that was somebody else........ :lol:

But that's all that I remember. :tiphat:

Welcome back!

:wave:

perkana

#14 Post by perkana » Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:59 am

Hi AC! :wave:

Angry Canine

#15 Post by Angry Canine » Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:17 am

mockbee wrote:
I remember you working at the cincy airport, like on the planes or outside on the tarmac, and you had odd shifts or something and at some point you had to sleep in your Miata, you were very in to cars and loved your Miata.

I have no idea how anyone could sleep in a Miata, maybe that is why I remember that, or maybe that was somebody else........ :lol:

Welcome back!

That's me. I only slept in the Miata a few nights. And I still have it...it's now my life insurance policy.
The airport job was as ground crew for cargo planes, and it wrecked my back. That left me unable to work, with no health insurance, and a several thousand dollars saved up. After almost bleeding out from ulcers caused by Ibuprfoen, having never been much of a drinker, I drank myself to liver failure in not much more than a year. I decided not to get on the transplant list.
I didn't return for a pity party or anything like that. But that is going on. I don't know if I could be around another year or more, or gone in a week, I feel bad things going on internally, and am overall pretty sickly, and still dealing with the back pain (bulging discs, bone spurs, and arthritis).

I figured I should let people be aware of that, but I came here for a bit more positivity in my life. After a lot of lying around alone in misery, I'm reconnecting with more of my real world friends, and online ones as well.

mockbee

#16 Post by mockbee » Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:06 am

Angry Canine wrote:
mockbee wrote:

Welcome back!

That's me. I only slept in the Miata a few nights. And I still have it...it's now my life insurance policy.
The airport job was as ground crew for cargo planes, and it wrecked my back. That left me unable to work, with no health insurance, and a several thousand dollars saved up. After almost bleeding out from ulcers caused by Ibuprfoen, having never been much of a drinker, I drank myself to liver failure in not much more than a year. I decided not to get on the transplant list.
I didn't return for a pity party or anything like that. But that is going on. I don't know if I could be around another year or more, or gone in a week, I feel bad things going on internally, and am overall pretty sickly, and still dealing with the back pain (bulging discs, bone spurs, and arthritis).

I figured I should let people be aware of that, but I came here for a bit more positivity in my life. After a lot of lying around alone in misery, I'm reconnecting with more of my real world friends, and online ones as well.
Hey, again it's good you are back.

As you know we are overall a good crew. It's not been so active lately, but people are still around.

Take care. :tiphat:

mockbee

guysmiley

#17 Post by guysmiley » Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:35 am

Yo. :wave: Yeah, I remember you. Did Sonny block you at one point? :hs: :lol:

Angry Canine

#18 Post by Angry Canine » Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:57 pm

guysmiley wrote:Yo. :wave: Yeah, I remember you. Did Sonny block you at one point? :hs: :lol:
No. Me and Sonny got in a squabble about something once, but it never got that heated.

Artemis

#19 Post by Artemis » Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:55 pm

Angry Canine wrote:
mockbee wrote:

Welcome back!

Sorry to hear you've had a difficult time with your health.

Good to see you back, AC. :wave:

Larry B.

#20 Post by Larry B. » Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:53 pm

Damn, AC... sorry to hear that.

Are you into gigantic dogs?

Or maybe into footwear that might get you into trouble if you put them the other way around?

crater

#21 Post by crater » Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:30 pm

It's nice to see you back around. You probably don't remember me, but I met you in Vegas in 2002 at the Jane's Rain show.

I think I was posting as dirty lil devil boy back then.

nausearockpig

#22 Post by nausearockpig » Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:57 pm

I don't remember you, and we have not met... :wave:

SR

#23 Post by SR » Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:10 am

That's has to be record time to irreversibly scar your liver. As someone prone to misbehavior, I feel bad for you. I'd revisit your decision, but know nothing of the particulars that brought you there. Get well

Angry Canine

#24 Post by Angry Canine » Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:09 pm

SR wrote:That's has to be record time to irreversibly scar your liver. As someone prone to misbehavior, I feel bad for you. I'd revisit your decision, but know nothing of the particulars that brought you there. Get well
There was probably a lot of liver damage done in earlier years, not with alcohol.

I looked like a Simpson character when I was in the hospital. A few months after I was out of the hospital, my GI doctor told me he thought I was leaving through the morgue when I was in the hospital.

sinep

#25 Post by sinep » Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:53 pm

hi.