Ink Master

Discussion regarding Jane's Addiction news and associated projects

Re: Ink Master

Postby Six7Six7 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:46 am

Also, Dave tweeted this out a little while ago...

October-ish RT @ReignOfApril: @DaveNavarro Great news! When will we see the next season of #InkMaster?


Looks like he'll probably be shooting the new season in August or September. Probably when the band takes a break so Perry can focus on Lollapalooza :noclue:
User avatar
Six7Six7
 
Posts: 4006
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:55 pm
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Re: Ink Master

Postby Warped » Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:16 am

Didn't he tweet a while ago that filming for the next season will be in June? Whatever.
User avatar
Warped
 
Posts: 1193
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:28 am
Location: Duesseldorf / Germany

Re: Ink Master

Postby Romeo » Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:40 am

since the 2nd tour leg is to the end of May I'm betting that filming won't be till July/August like last year.
User avatar
Romeo
 
Posts: 2129
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:42 pm
Location: St. andrews

Re: Ink Master

Postby Six7Six7 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:35 am

Warped wrote:Didn't he tweet a while ago that filming for the next season will be in June? Whatever.


oh did he? Sweet.
User avatar
Six7Six7
 
Posts: 4006
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:55 pm
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Re: Ink Master

Postby Tyler Durden » Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:57 pm

"Lines that fit the god damn shape!"
Tyler Durden
 

Re: Ink Master

Postby dali » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:23 pm

Not to get too off topic but that guest judge Ton Jones (you know the Aryan Brotherhood looking mofo) is in a show called auction hunters and in one of the shows they found a Bob Shaw autographed tat machine.

I think it was planted by the producers because I read on wikipedia (before they took it down) that that show is rigged with planted items to make it more entertaining.
User avatar
dali
 
Posts: 199
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:57 pm

Re: Ink Master

Postby Tyler Durden » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:30 pm

dali wrote:Not to get too off topic but that guest judge Ton Jones (you know the Aryan Brotherhood looking mofo) is in a show called auction hunters and in one of the shows they found a Bob Shaw autographed tat machine.

I think it was planted by the producers because I read on wikipedia (before they took it down) that that show is rigged with planted items to make it more entertaining.


Then that explains when they find a copy of Nothing's Shocking on CD, signed by Perry. I'm NOT shitting you.
Tyler Durden
 

Re: Ink Master

Postby dali » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:32 pm

Tyler Durden wrote:
dali wrote:Not to get too off topic but that guest judge Ton Jones (you know the Aryan Brotherhood looking mofo) is in a show called auction hunters and in one of the shows they found a Bob Shaw autographed tat machine.

I think it was planted by the producers because I read on wikipedia (before they took it down) that that show is rigged with planted items to make it more entertaining.


Then that explains when they find a copy of Nothing's Shocking on CD, signed by Perry. I'm NOT shitting you.


I saw that one. The gay lookin one (lol) starts going off about how jane's was the shit back in the day. lol
User avatar
dali
 
Posts: 199
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:57 pm

Re: Ink Master

Postby Tyler Durden » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:36 pm

dali wrote:
Tyler Durden wrote:
dali wrote:Not to get too off topic but that guest judge Ton Jones (you know the Aryan Brotherhood looking mofo) is in a show called auction hunters and in one of the shows they found a Bob Shaw autographed tat machine.

I think it was planted by the producers because I read on wikipedia (before they took it down) that that show is rigged with planted items to make it more entertaining.


Then that explains when they find a copy of Nothing's Shocking on CD, signed by Perry. I'm NOT shitting you.


I saw that one. The gay lookin one (lol) starts going off about how jane's was the shit back in the day. lol


The gay looking one? Can you be a little more specific?
Tyler Durden
 

Re: Ink Master

Postby dali » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:39 pm

Tyler Durden wrote:
dali wrote:
Tyler Durden wrote:
dali wrote:Not to get too off topic but that guest judge Ton Jones (you know the Aryan Brotherhood looking mofo) is in a show called auction hunters and in one of the shows they found a Bob Shaw autographed tat machine.

I think it was planted by the producers because I read on wikipedia (before they took it down) that that show is rigged with planted items to make it more entertaining.


Then that explains when they find a copy of Nothing's Shocking on CD, signed by Perry. I'm NOT shitting you.


I saw that one. The gay lookin one (lol) starts going off about how jane's was the shit back in the day. lol


The gay looking one? Can you be a little more specific?


Ton doesn't look gay to me so yeah, the other one. lol
User avatar
dali
 
Posts: 199
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:57 pm

Re: Ink Master

Postby Tyler Durden » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:46 pm

dali wrote:
Ton doesn't look gay to me so yeah, the other one. lol


The burly, shaved head, goatee, etc look always comes off gay to me...or stuck in the closet. The guy looks like a "bear".

Image
Tyler Durden
 

Re: Ink Master

Postby Juana » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:33 am

Image

This was a pic from the weekend and one of the judges from ink master was doing tattoos in the Sailor Jerry RV
Juana
 
Posts: 3946
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:52 pm

Re: Ink Master

Postby Artemis » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:53 am

Even when he's tattooing he's got a toothpick in his mouth. :eyes:
User avatar
Artemis
 
Posts: 5303
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:44 pm
Location: Toronto

Re: Ink Master

Postby Six7Six7 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:18 am

Artemis wrote:Even when he's tattooing he's got a toothpick in his mouth. :eyes:


who the fuck does he think he is?

Image
User avatar
Six7Six7
 
Posts: 4006
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:55 pm
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Re: Ink Master

Postby Romeo » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:22 am

i wonder if he sleeps with it too

Image
User avatar
Romeo
 
Posts: 2129
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:42 pm
Location: St. andrews

Re: Ink Master

Postby Juana » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:55 pm

Haha the best part was watching him cuss people out for moving and whining. But yeah its a cool festival they do the same thing in the Sailor Jerry thing at FFF as well. Usually a different artist each year
Juana
 
Posts: 3946
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:52 pm

Re: Ink Master

Postby farrellgirl99 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:39 pm

So I was at Rockaway Beach today when I noticed the girl laying on the blanket next to mine had this tattoo

Image

i didnt notice until she was getting ready to leave and then i felt weird asking her about it. but i double checked and it was the same one from the episode (which i figured since who the fuck would have that tattoo)

it was like being three degrees away from dave
User avatar
farrellgirl99
 
Posts: 1066
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:20 pm
Location: Queens

Re: Ink Master

Postby Artemis » Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:48 pm

Season 2 of Ink Master starts next Tuesday.

http://www.spike.com/press/2012/08/14/i ... ographies/
User avatar
Artemis
 
Posts: 5303
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:44 pm
Location: Toronto

Re: Ink Master

Postby Six7Six7 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:32 am

Artemis wrote:Season 2 of Ink Master starts next Tuesday.

http://www.spike.com/press/2012/08/14/i ... ographies/


First one eliminated, right here...

Steven “Kay Kutta” Givens
Fayetteville, NC
Owner/Artist at Kutthouse Tattoos (www.kaykutta.com)
3 years experience

Kay Kutta did his first tattoo on himself at the age of 12 with a sewing needle wrapped in thread and Indian Ink. To say that he’s come a long way is an understatement. After an eight-year stint in prison, Kay Kutta chose not to return to a life of crime, and credits tattooing with being able to re-invent himself and lead a life on the straight and narrow. Kay Kutta says that people either love him or hate him because he’s not afraid to speak his mind and stand up for what he believes in. He specializes in photo realism tattoos and his shop has been voted the best place to get tattooed in his hometown.


It's season 2's B-Tatt. :lol:
User avatar
Six7Six7
 
Posts: 4006
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:55 pm
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Re: Ink Master

Postby crater » Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:14 am

If Ink Master had the guy that does this kind of work on, I'd watch

Image

More of his incredible work here http://negativekarma.ru/en/rabotyi-black-gray/
User avatar
crater
 
Posts: 585
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:09 pm
Location: Limbo

PreviousNext

Return to Jane's Addiction News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest