Ink Master

Discussion regarding Jane's Addiction news and associated projects
kv

Re: Ink Master

#401 Post by kv » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:38 pm

I thought those three were the best with my top 3 being in reverse order of the finish..my judgement was based on the "report card" that Dave cries about not being the way to judge...I don't see how you can't take it all into account. :noclue:

I would have voted Gian winner of the final imho over straight readability...I can't tell who or what was driving those cars...I would have loved to see Kelly's chest piece...and I am hoping to never see a VS done again as after a couple shows I figured Dave would be breaking a tied vote by voting for ryan...I also fucking hate America's vote deciding anything, President included. Kelly straight eliminated herself by putting Dave on the tat...no way Dave could vote for her.

JOEinPHX

#402 Post by JOEinPHX » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:07 pm

kv wrote:I would have loved to see Kelly's chest piece...
https://twitter.com/SpikeInkMaster/stat ... 5934817281

kv

#403 Post by kv » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:51 pm

Rad, thanks dude

Edit
Just saw your comment on the picture...after scrolling your twitter for 10 seconds it appears all you do is argue with strangers :lolol: fuck it, be you

JOEinPHX

#404 Post by JOEinPHX » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:12 pm

kv wrote:Rad, thanks dude

Edit
Just saw your comment on the picture...after scrolling your twitter for 10 seconds it appears all you do is argue with strangers :lolol: fuck it, be you
Did you guys think this was all an act? :noclue:

I love a spirited debate.