Inger Lorrre

Discussion regarding Jane's Addiction news and associated projects
Essence_Smith

Re: Inger Lorrre

#51 Post by Essence_Smith » Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:32 am

Pandemonium wrote:
Essence_Smith wrote:C'mon dude...we've heard your stories...you're clearly biased here... :hehe:

I have had my experiences with ahem "crazy"...ya just need to hit...and RUN...or jump out of windows...or moving vehicles... :lolol:
That's mostly been my MO, I've been fortunate not to have become seriously wrapped up in the craziness of several certifiable exes....

However, a good friend really wasted a huge number of years on his girlfriend who was just batshit crazy. They lived off and on with each other for about 10 years and she'd do shit like just disappear for months going "underground" (aka getting wrapped up in drug culture) as he'd put it and then outta the blue, she'd show up, sometimes literally at his doorstep, usually penniless with no other options and he'd always take her back in. He'd just get pissed when I or anyone else would question him on why he'd stick with her when she really dragged him down. After a point, it wasn't worth the debate.

I remember one time, they'd been out of touch with each other for about a year and he had come back after trying to make a go of it in Colorado. He moved in with me in a large condo I was renting with my then-girlfriend. Sure enough, Chrystal (yep, that's her name) calls, he brings her home like a lost puppy and within a couple weeks, my girlfriend had enough and split and those two started smoking and shooting meth (and getting hepatitis). I worked nights and every night I'd come home at 2am, it was something new - the house reeking of ammonia, tinfoil on all the windows to block out light, weird fuckers crashed out in the living room....

Finally, they wound up doing a spur of the moment Las Vegas weekend wedding and moved into their own place. I moved to a single apartment in Huntington Beach and within a couple months, they split up, she wound up in a mental hospital after laying on railroad tracks behind their apt (that no train crossed in years, lol!) saying to anyone who'd listen she was killing herself and then showed up on *my* doorstep when she got out when he wouldn't take her back. After a week, she had some new boyfriend/drug buddy steal my boat outta my driveway while I was at work and I never saw her for years after that. My buddy wound up paying me for my stolen boat because he didn't want me reporting her or going after her.

I saw her years later at a bar - she was obviously hooking, was missing teeth, tatted up to the point of ugliness and looked like she had only weeks left on her odometer.
Jeezus... :no:
I had only one ex like your friend's and fortunately enough I met AFTER her heavy drug period...so I just dealt with the natural crazy in her without the situation beign compounded by drug use...again I was smart enough to just pack my things and bounce one day when she went to work...we were arguing on the phone and for the millionth time she told me to GTFO of her life...so I did...she called ALL of my friends looking for me and when most of em told her they didn't know where I was,she continued to call and leave messages with her crying and carrying on, etc...Unfortunately being 20 or so at the time I did continue to have sex with her for another few months. Of course it was crazy chick sex and it was great...she figured I'd come back and of course I knew better. So she tried killing herself by swallowing a bunch of pills while staying at a friends house...they caught her nodding off and she ended up getting her stomach pumped at the ER.

Then in an attempt to reconcile with her estranged mother she went down to FL...old arguments resurfaced...she left her mom's after a few days and in a really FUCKED up twist...her mom ended up killing herself...and left a note basically blaming her visit, etc for it... :no:

I tried cutting her off a few more times with one day culminating in her almost costing me my job by repeatedly calling a cursing out the receptionist and threatening to send the police there to get me, etc...a week later she calls my cell and leaves a message threatening to kill herself around 5AM...I didn't wake and get the message until 7 and of course it was one of those "by the time you get this I'll be dead" messages...I think she figured I'd race over to her apartment, but not wanting to be scarred for life by finding a dead body, I did the sensible thing and called 911...well she didn't end up trying to kill herself and when the fire trucks and cops showed up she was getting ready for work... :lol:

She pretty much got the hint after that and the last time I saw her was at a mutual friend's Halloween party...I was with my then soon to be wife...she'd heard stories about my crazy ex from my friends and pretty much went up to her and gave her the staredown and I never heard from again...but pretty much that ONE crazy chick taught me many things...most valuably though: Crazy is ok for a one nighter, but ya definitely don't wanna make one your girl...or let her know your real name...or where you live... :lol: