JANE'S ADDICTION - FIXED

Discussion regarding Jane's Addiction news and associated projects
Hype

Re: JANE'S ADDICTION - FIXED

#101 Post by Hype » Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:46 pm

Artemis wrote:maybe i've missed something, but so what if trevor ayer posted his video and remixes??

the reaction seems kinda harsh. he's not a close personal friend of mine or anything, i just don't see what the big hairy deal is. :noclue:
There hasn't been much of a harsh reaction to the videos, really, but he kind of took it very personally in a sort of strange way, so people started messing with him (because it was kind of funny, I guess?), and that appears to have annoyed him even more. It's pretty ridiculous.

chaos

#102 Post by chaos » Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:03 pm

Six7Six7 wrote:
Oh yeah, i'm just everyone's fucking buddy around here.

Are you fucking high?

No one even got along with me up until about a year ago. And we still rarely agree on fuckall.
You have kind of grown on people (some days it's like ivy, other days like fungus). :lol: j/k

Artemis

#103 Post by Artemis » Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:13 pm

Adurentibus Spina wrote:
Artemis wrote:maybe i've missed something, but so what if trevor ayer posted his video and remixes??

the reaction seems kinda harsh. he's not a close personal friend of mine or anything, i just don't see what the big hairy deal is. :noclue:
There hasn't been much of a harsh reaction to the videos, really, but he kind of took it very personally in a sort of strange way, so people started messing with him (because it was kind of funny, I guess?), and that appears to have annoyed him even more. It's pretty ridiculous.
Okay, maybe "harsh" was too strong. I didn't actually read the entire thread just near the end... :hide:

sinep

#104 Post by sinep » Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:20 am

Six7Six7 wrote:
Oh yeah, i'm just everyone's fucking buddy around here.

Are you fucking high?

No one even got along with me up until about a year ago. And we still rarely agree on fuckall.
you're alright.

Hokahey
Site Admin

#105 Post by Hokahey » Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:48 pm

trevor ayer wrote:
hokahey wrote:
trevor ayer wrote:u know the site u hate u act more like it every day

but thanks for checkin it out .. 45 views overnight from this board alone .. even tho u try to bury me in random crap forums .. :lol:

prolly just hoka on repeat 45 times until the shame of loving my video so much forced him to bury my thread so he could save face in front of his boyfriends :nod:

These forums are not here to serve as a promotional tool for your bullshit. Especially in the section meant for discussion regarding things that are actually relevant to Janes Addiction. No one likes your shitty remixes. Win em over in this section of the board and you can have you very own thread in the Janes section again. :thumb:

ya know what hoka .. since u pussied out and tried to bury me in this drunk and slum forum .. i'm just gonna be strait up with you

you are full of shit .. completely .. my thread is 5 pages long with contributions both positive and negative from plenty of people other than me. 1400 views so it was certainly interesting to some people .. i don't care if u wanna pretend my mixes suck to make yourself feel better but lets get it strait .. people on here REQUESTED that i post this remix project that I DID FOR FUN .. i am not promoting anything .. i am sharing like everyone else on here does

you all post all sorts of crap you call art or jokes all over the main news site .. yet when i post something actually mostly made by janes .. as a fan .. that came out pretty good .. that i am NOT SELLING or making any money off of ... you wanna label it promoting .. bullshit .. just bullshit ..ur full of bullshit dude ..

tyler durden asked for a vid of end to the lies with the sonny interview in it .. i spent all of 15 minutes throwing it together .. and i tacked it on my original thread since i used my remix to add to the thread .. one fuckin post and u freak out like a jealous girl and try to bury it .. what are u AFRAID that some one other than your circle jerk will hear it and actually like it? yeah i think so

anyone without 6767's dick up their ass would have at very leas posted it in the art forum .. clearly you have some sort of personal agenda
:crazy:

Jasper

#106 Post by Jasper » Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:18 pm

hokahey wrote:
trevor ayer wrote:
hokahey wrote:
trevor ayer wrote:u know the site u hate u act more like it every day

but thanks for checkin it out .. 45 views overnight from this board alone .. even tho u try to bury me in random crap forums .. :lol:

prolly just hoka on repeat 45 times until the shame of loving my video so much forced him to bury my thread so he could save face in front of his boyfriends :nod:

These forums are not here to serve as a promotional tool for your bullshit. Especially in the section meant for discussion regarding things that are actually relevant to Janes Addiction. No one likes your shitty remixes. Win em over in this section of the board and you can have you very own thread in the Janes section again. :thumb:
ya know what hoka .. since u pussied out and tried to bury me in this drunk and slum forum .. i'm just gonna be strait up with you

you are full of shit .. completely .. my thread is 5 pages long with contributions both positive and negative from plenty of people other than me. 1400 views so it was certainly interesting to some people .. i don't care if u wanna pretend my mixes suck to make yourself feel better but lets get it strait .. people on here REQUESTED that i post this remix project that I DID FOR FUN .. i am not promoting anything .. i am sharing like everyone else on here does

you all post all sorts of crap you call art or jokes all over the main news site .. yet when i post something actually mostly made by janes .. as a fan .. that came out pretty good .. that i am NOT SELLING or making any money off of ... you wanna label it promoting .. bullshit .. just bullshit ..ur full of bullshit dude ..

tyler durden asked for a vid of end to the lies with the sonny interview in it .. i spent all of 15 minutes throwing it together .. and i tacked it on my original thread since i used my remix to add to the thread .. one fuckin post and u freak out like a jealous girl and try to bury it .. what are u AFRAID that some one other than your circle jerk will hear it and actually like it? yeah i think so

anyone without 6767's dick up their ass would have at very leas posted it in the art forum .. clearly you have some sort of personal agenda
:crazy:
More like: :dunce: + :crazy: + :blah:

:nod:

trevor ayer

#107 Post by trevor ayer » Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:44 am

no you didn't miss anything .. for some reason hoka choses to treat me differently than other posters .. he would rather listen to people say the same thing over and over than entertain my creative contributions to the janes community .. i guess its his right .. its his board .. he can bury my threads and insult me at every chance he has because i guess its his board or something .. so if he wants to be a douche bag its his right i guess ..

the reaction 'seems harsh' because the reaction was meant to drive my thread into oblivion .. not actually listen and give it criticism .. some people were nice enough but others were more intent on slagging the music without even listening to it .. it didn't really matter to me either way but clearly the 'move' from the main forum to this shit hole forum is hokas way of slagging me further since his written efforts didn't work the way he wanted .. as in .. my thread got too popular despite his efforts to convince everyone my remix project sucked

even tho people don't like some of the remixes .. there has been plenty of positive feedback .. even in this thread .. some people like a couple songs here and there at very least .. but apparantly thats too much praise for hoka .. so he moved my thread where no one will see it ..

i am clearly not welcome to post here, not that i ever was .. so i wont bother with anything interesting anymore .. altho i might drop in to point out what a moron hoka is from time to time .. just to give him a taste of his own medicine ..

hoka .. u are a coward .. and full of shit if you want people to believe this forum is run in any fair open minded manner whatsoever .. its not

kv

#108 Post by kv » Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:52 am

give it a fucking rest dude...my advice? turn your computer off and go outside...for eels

Bandit72

#109 Post by Bandit72 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:13 am

Hokahey
Site Admin

#110 Post by Hokahey » Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:46 am

trevor ayer wrote:

no you didn't miss anything .. for some reason hoka choses to treat me differently than other posters .. he would rather listen to people say the same thing over and over than entertain my creative contributions to the janes community .. i guess its his right .. its his board .. he can bury my threads and insult me at every chance he has because i guess its his board or something .. so if he wants to be a douche bag its his right i guess ..

the reaction 'seems harsh' because the reaction was meant to drive my thread into oblivion .. not actually listen and give it criticism .. some people were nice enough but others were more intent on slagging the music without even listening to it .. it didn't really matter to me either way but clearly the 'move' from the main forum to this shit hole forum is hokas way of slagging me further since his written efforts didn't work the way he wanted .. as in .. my thread got too popular despite his efforts to convince everyone my remix project sucked

even tho people don't like some of the remixes .. there has been plenty of positive feedback .. even in this thread .. some people like a couple songs here and there at very least .. but apparantly thats too much praise for hoka .. so he moved my thread where no one will see it ..

i am clearly not welcome to post here, not that i ever was .. so i wont bother with anything interesting anymore .. altho i might drop in to point out what a moron hoka is from time to time .. just to give him a taste of his own medicine ..

hoka .. u are a coward .. and full of shit if you want people to believe this forum is run in any fair open minded manner whatsoever .. its not
I wish you could see how ridiculous your posts read.

None of those things are happening the way they are in your head. My posts in this thread, and the decision to move your thread here were semi-good natured ribbing because you're SO serious about these remixes and when people have tried to tell you they're not so good, some more politely than others, your rambling responses read like someone on the verge of a mental breakdown.

Fact is, I don't know you from Adam. There are maybe a handful of posters here that I know very well and could tell you about their history on these forums. You're not one of them, so dont flatter yourself about some thought out anti trevor agenda.

I'm really not a mean spirited guy. But in real life, when a friend is acting like a goofus, the rest of us aren't afraid to fuck with him a little to help him realize it and thicken his skin a little.

Think about it. If I was out to get you I'd have just banned you and deleted your thread/posts.

So as others have suggested, get some fresh air and maybe turn off the computer for awhile.

I'm sure you're a good guy and I have nothing against you personally. We're all just having fun on here.

If you keep crying I'm going to feel so bad I move your thread back and sticky it for all the world to revel in and enjoy for all of time.

trevor ayer

#111 Post by trevor ayer » Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:06 am

what does it matter if u think they are good or not .. there is plenty of crap posted that isn't good .. hell the last 2 janes records sucked and u don't bury them in the drink and slum section .. no its not good natured ribbing its u power tripping .. put my thread in the forum it lived in for 3 months if ur so good natured ..

Hokahey
Site Admin

#112 Post by Hokahey » Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:59 pm

trevor ayer wrote:what does it matter if u think they are good or not .. there is plenty of crap posted that isn't good .. hell the last 2 janes records sucked and u don't bury them in the drink and slum section .. no its not good natured ribbing its u power tripping .. put my thread in the forum it lived in for 3 months if ur so good natured ..

No. Because you're a cry baby who needs to toughen the fuck up and ditch the persecution complex. Once that happens you can have you very own thread for your shitty work in whatever forum you want.

Juana

#113 Post by Juana » Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:20 pm

trevor ayer wrote:what does it matter if u think they are good or not .. there is plenty of crap posted that isn't good .. hell the last 2 janes records sucked and u don't bury them in the drink and slum section .. no its not good natured ribbing its u power tripping .. put my thread in the forum it lived in for 3 months if ur so good natured ..
The reason the Jane's albums do not get put down here is because they're well Jane's albums.

Furthermore if the band were reading this and saw that their intellectual property was infringed on as it was with your unauthorized remixes (unless Perry / Etty and co sanctioned them) then really Hoka just did you a favor since I think you have to be logged into the board to read this section. Maybe Hoka is trying to stop you from getting sued by the band that you feel butchered their last record and they might turn around and state that you in turn butchered their record illegally and put it on the web for someone's profit. I'm not sure where you have the files hosted but if its somewhere with advertisements then someone maybe not you is getting paid for the exploitation of someone else's intellectual property.

So relax, you achieved your objective with your thread and you got your videos and remixes seen and heard. I personally feel it got buried because no one myself included wanted to see your grand standing. I have nothing against you or the other people that were in the remix war in this or any other thread but seriously, go bitch in the NFL, NBA, other music... somewhere else so you're not viewed as coming here to pimp your product. :wiggle:

trevor ayer

#114 Post by trevor ayer » Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:26 pm

hoka .. ur still full of shit .. i posted my shit people responded .. end of story .. no cry baby involved .. u decided to bury it here because ur a prick .. no other reason .. and juana .. dave has checked out my remixes numerous times .. i've posted the link on his board as well .. if they had a problem with it i am sure i would have known about it .. hoka does no one a favor but his own ego .. i don't make a dime . and all i did was post my shit like everyone else .. ur arguement is deeply flawed and inaccurate .. basically hoka and his circle jerk decided to rag on me and since i responded in kind and they got their feelings hurt .. now he wants to hide me away cuz he is a prick .. no other reason .. prick away hoka :blah:

Hokahey
Site Admin

#115 Post by Hokahey » Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:43 pm

trevor ayer wrote:hoka .. ur still full of shit .. i posted my shit people responded .. end of story .. no cry baby involved .. u decided to bury it here because ur a prick .. no other reason .. and juana .. dave has checked out my remixes numerous times .. i've posted the link on his board as well .. if they had a problem with it i am sure i would have known about it .. hoka does no one a favor but his own ego .. i don't make a dime . and all i did was post my shit like everyone else .. ur arguement is deeply flawed and inaccurate .. basically hoka and his circle jerk decided to rag on me and since i responded in kind and they got their feelings hurt .. now he wants to hide me away cuz he is a prick .. no other reason .. prick away hoka :blah:
Oookay guess it stays here. :tiphat:

Pandemonium

#116 Post by Pandemonium » Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:47 pm

Juana wrote:The reason the Jane's albums do not get put down here is because they're well Jane's albums.
Where is this merry magical message board that you speak of where Strays and TGEA haven't been slammed?

chaos

#117 Post by chaos » Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:13 pm

Pandemonium wrote:
Juana wrote:The reason the Jane's albums do not get put down here is because they're well Jane's albums.
Where is this merry magical message board that you speak of where Strays and TGEA haven't been slammed?
I think he means put in this section. They get slammed right out in the open. :lol:

Juana

#118 Post by Juana » Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:45 pm

chaos wrote:
Pandemonium wrote:
I think he means put in this section. They get slammed right out in the open. :lol:
Yeah that.... I meant that the reason they were in the Jane's section is because they were Jane's albums.

and Trevor, sorry bud if there are ANY ads where ever you have hosted your remixes then SOMEONE is getting paid I never said it was you and yes whomever is hosting said files if the copyright holders wanted to, they could sue the people hosting it if they didn't take it down. As for the thread its self I think because reading thru it, it reads like a bunch of drunks arguing in a bar including me replying to you. That all said I hope someone likes what you did and I hope people view it and the ones that like it continue to do so. :wave:

JOEinPHX

#119 Post by JOEinPHX » Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:15 pm

Hey Trevor, I Fixed the TGEA artwork so it fits with your album remix. Check it out...

Hype

#120 Post by Hype » Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:17 pm

Six7Six7 wrote:Hey Trevor, I Fixed the TGEA artwork so it fits with your album remix. Check it out...

Normally I don't laugh at things you come up with but I just giggled. :lol:

farrellgirl99

#121 Post by farrellgirl99 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:28 pm

is it wrong that i almost like that cover better?

Matz

#122 Post by Matz » Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:17 am

Six7Six7 wrote:Hey Trevor, I Fixed the TGEA artwork so it fits with your album remix. Check it out...

ha, nice one

trevor ayer

#123 Post by trevor ayer » Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:08 am

Juana wrote:
chaos wrote:
Pandemonium wrote:
Yeah that.... I meant that the reason they were in the Jane's section is because they were Jane's albums.

and Trevor, sorry bud if there are ANY ads where ever you have hosted your remixes then SOMEONE is getting paid I never said it was you and yes whomever is hosting said files if the copyright holders wanted to, they could sue the people hosting it if they didn't take it down. As for the thread its self I think because reading thru it, it reads like a bunch of drunks arguing in a bar including me replying to you. That all said I hope someone likes what you did and I hope people view it and the ones that like it continue to do so. :wave:
thanks juana .. i have it hosted at bandcamp .. aside from it being a bandcamp site .. noone is getting paid .. some people do like it .. believe it or not .. i still get people downloading the whole album after checking out a couple tunes and dave n has definately stopped over about 10 times .. probably out of curiosity but none the less .. its not like i am hiding it from the band or anything .. my point is that hoka pretty much tries to slam everything i say and do as if it is complete shit .. sure he may be a drunk .. i dont know .. it would certainly explain a lot .. and sure i expect that kinda crap here .. but i think moving me from the main forum where this thread did just fine for months .. to here .. where nobody can see it or find it .. is just a strait up act of being an asshole to me on purpose ..

i didn't spend years on my remixes but i did spend some time on it and i am still proud of it .. and i even like it way better than the actual TGEA .. its not like i made it out of hate for the band .. more just trying to bring out what they did right and eliminate the cringe factor .. and do something creative with the total clunker songs .. the fact that there are endless threads of pure drivel and my work, which is at very least interesting enought to spark 6 pages of converstation, is shelved away to oblivion is pretty unfair to me and what i choose to contribute ..

i guess it does not matter .. my utube vids seem to have a life of their own and people are checking stuff out there a lot .. but the fact is it would be nice to share my janes stuff here without jerks like hoka playing asshole games .. i've been sitting on another huge janes project for a few years now .. i cleaned up a bunch of janes more rare and interesting boots .. but i don't bother when i get relegated to the crap forum by assholes like hoka ..

http://trevorayer.bandcamp.com/album/fi ... revor-ayer

here is the link if u wanna check out the remix

trevor ayer

#124 Post by trevor ayer » Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:33 am

hey real cute 6seven6seven (see what i did there)

at least u were creative this time so ur work wont get pulled for copyright infringement like ur lazy ass underground vid ..

i get that u think my edits aren't smooth .. but fuck man .. have u heard their version of underground? the drum edit on that "i'm a hustler" part would work pretty good with your artwork as well .. they definately cut and pasted that bridge in the original song .. and they didn't do it very smoothely either .. same with irresistable force .

sometimes ur shit is pretty fun 7sixty7sixty (see what i did there) but a lot of times u clearly have too much time on your hands and not enough talent to fill it

please go back to being funny and not just annoying .. well i guess it does not matter .. clearly the sperm soaked after taste of trying to be perrys new fanboy is getting to hoka .. especially with the third single landing with yet another uncomfortable THUD .. and him trying to defend it .. :jasper: :blah:

twoto3twoto3 (see what i did there, i removed the special effects, now your dick size is more accurate, the fans will appreciate the authenticity) u will be the most deleted poster of all time when hoka dumps this site like sonny did .. now that is something to be proud of ..

but i do agree that your remix artwork is an improvement .. and thats the sad reality of being a janes fan .. fixed was just something to ease the pain .. clearly the euphoria of it being a NEW janes record hasn't worn off and a massive amount of denial is still holding strong .. imagine how ur gonna feel when reality sets in and not only does the new record suck .. but u realize my remix is pretty good .. :cool:

Hokahey
Site Admin

#125 Post by Hokahey » Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:33 am

Here you go Trevor. You have broken me. Congratulations.