Re: JANE'S ADDICTION - FIXED

#52 Post by trevor ayer » Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:03 am

kv wrote::blah: fuck you and your tears
:eyes: :pat:

Enron

#53 Post by Enron » Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:04 pm

1. A remix requires actual MULTITRACKS.
2. Nothing here indicates you fixed anything.
3. If the "Fixed" title is a reference to the awesome Nine Inch Nails remix record- I'm telling Trent. He'll sue you for slander.

Larry B.

#54 Post by Larry B. » Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:28 pm

I bet Enron is just another goon hired by Creep and Hoka to interfere with Trevor's emerging career as a Producer. Your words truly reflect your sorrow and interior darkness. How do you sleep at night, knowing that you're writing exactly the opposite of what you believe?

Just you wait. Why do you think the Underground video has taken so long? That's right. They're busy obtaining permission to use Trevor's version. They want to pay him a million dollars, but there are several other parties desperately interested in purchasing the rights to his work. Influential parties. Satellite parties.

Just you wait, god damn' you.

creep
Site Admin

#55 Post by creep » Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:32 pm

Larry B. wrote:I bet Enron is just another goon hired by Creep and Hoka to interfere with Trevor's emerging career as a Producer. Your words truly reflect your sorrow and interior darkness. How do you sleep at night, knowing that you're writing exactly the opposite of what you believe?

Just you wait. Why do you think the Underground video has taken so long? That's right. They're busy obtaining permission to use Trevor's version. They want to pay him a million dollars, but there are several other parties desperately interested in purchasing the rights to his work. Influential parties. Satellite parties.

ok i'll give you credit. that was funny.

Larry B.

#56 Post by Larry B. » Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:31 pm

:tiphat:

JOEinPHX

#57 Post by JOEinPHX » Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:38 am

is Trevor still in this thread promoting his shitty skipping record?

:lol:

Matz

#58 Post by Matz » Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:34 am

apparantly, the guy has a lot of faith in himself, not sure why considering his 'remixing skills'

trevor ayer

#59 Post by trevor ayer » Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:21 am

Larry B. wrote:I bet Enron is just another goon hired by Creep and Hoka to interfere with Trevor's emerging career as a Producer. Your words truly reflect your sorrow and interior darkness. How do you sleep at night, knowing that you're writing exactly the opposite of what you believe?

thanks larry .. i knew u would come around eventually .. i already signed the remix publishing deal but it seems that eric avery liked my versions so much that he wants back in the band, just so he can play them live .. just like i planned!!! .. so thats the real reason for the delay .. and .. you are all welcome! :hehe:

Pure Method

#60 Post by Pure Method » Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:39 am

trevor ayer wrote:

thanks larry .. i knew u would come around eventually .. i already signed the remix publishing deal but it seems that eric avery liked my versions so much that he wants back in the band, just so he can play them live .. just like i planned!!! .. so thats the real reason for the delay .. and .. you are all welcome! :hehe:

this is your first funny post, ever. :wiggle:

Hype

#61 Post by Hype » Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:18 pm

I think the guy's name is Gavin... I think he still posts here, maybe... but this is a brilliant example of a "remix" type thing that shows real creativity... of course, he's working with better raw material, so there's no contest...

intertwoven

#62 Post by intertwoven » Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:23 pm

:tiphat:

Hokahey
Site Admin

#63 Post by Hokahey » Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:15 pm

Everytime I see this thread I picture Trevor at home "remixing" the album thinking to himself "Man this is going to be great. Everyone at ANR is going to be so impressed. I hope Etty hears this and passes it on to Perry. I'm going to be part of the band by the time they do their next record."

Then the utter disappointment when no one liked it. :lol:

trevor ayer

#64 Post by trevor ayer » Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:25 pm

actually i was thinking i would post it on anr knowing u would shit talk it .. which would automatically give it credibility to those who find your general taste laughable ... thus ensuring perry would take note and check it out ..

so ...

here is the first single and music video from FIXED

IRRESISTABLE FORCE REMIX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XRHkMNE-4g

and the brand new single shooting up the charts !!!

WORDS RIGHT OUT OF MY MOUTH REMIX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bt23NhbMm1s

and the free download of the full remix record

JANE'S ADDICTION - FIXED

http://trevorayer.bandcamp.com/album/fi ... revor-ayer

:rockon:

kv

#65 Post by kv » Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:38 pm

:crazy:

Hype

#66 Post by Hype » Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:28 pm

:lol: Holy shit, Trevor.

JOEinPHX

#67 Post by JOEinPHX » Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:33 pm

What is wrong with this guy?

:balls: :drink: :jasper:

steve

#68 Post by steve » Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:01 pm

Didn't that guy Miggy post shitty music and think it was great too? This seems like deja vu.

Matz

#69 Post by Matz » Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:12 pm

I think the guy's entertaining as hell,

looking forward to your next announcement Trevor

JOEinPHX

#70 Post by JOEinPHX » Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:09 pm

Trevor, please remix Strays now.

:cool:

Larry B.

#71 Post by Larry B. » Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:37 pm

Matz wrote: looking forward to your next announcement Trevor
:lol: :lol: :lol:
trevor ayer wrote: IRRESISTABLE FORCE REMIX
Subliminally changing the name of the song in order to avoid copyright issues = Genius.

creep
Site Admin

#72 Post by creep » Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:50 pm

steve wrote:Didn't that guy Miggy post shitty music and think it was great too? This seems like deja vu.
i actually thought some of miggy's stuff was pretty good. :noclue:

trevor ayer

#73 Post by trevor ayer » Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:46 am

Matz wrote:I think the guy's entertaining as hell,

looking forward to your next announcement Trevor
thanks!!!
Six7Six7 wrote:Trevor, please remix Strays now.

:cool:
I have actually been thinking about this ever since I started the TGEA fix. Strays is more rock so there is even less to try and loop for a basic remix structure .. but considering the TGEA remix was mostly just to see what happens if I delete all the annoying lyrics and bad chorus's, I am certainly tempted to do the same with strays since there is so much about that record I find annoying and unlistenable. I haven't given it a good listen to see if there is any easy potential to make it sound as AWESOME as my TGEA remix :lol: but I do take requests, I mean I am a big remix star now but I still care about the little people .. so just for you six7six7 I will give the STRAYS songs a serious try in the new year. Until then please listen to FIXED at least 30 more times or until you like it and are ready to apologize to me for being so wrong all the time. :bigrin:
Pure Method wrote: this is your first funny post, ever. :wiggle:

I am certain that u all take my posts far more serously than I do .. i am usually cracking up at what i write but u all take it sooo serious .. its really cute :hehe:

Larry B.

#74 Post by Larry B. » Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:05 am

trevor ayer wrote:I am certain that u all take my posts far more serously than I do .. i am usually cracking up at what i write but u all take it sooo serious .. its really cute :hehe:
Fair enough. But there's only one more thing that needs to be clarified, just to make sure in which part of the not serious - serious scale it is:
Jane's Addiction - The Great Escape Artist remixed and rearranged by Trevor Ayer. All sounds originate from The Great Escape Artist, no outside sources. Intended for consideration by Jane's Addiction. A resume and bid to produce the next Jane's Addiction record.

trevor ayer

#75 Post by trevor ayer » Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:19 am

well i seriously HATE the cheesey choruses all over TGEA, and I seriously think the songs sound better without them, and I seriously wouldn't mind if janes took the hint seriously, and didn't put them in their decent song ideas just because they think it will go over better with modern rock radio fans, and i seriously wouldn't mind being a producer for janes, but i don't seriously think they are gonna call me up and admit that TGEA blows, and that they sold out and need to remove their bad choruses .. but it would be funny if they did and probably a good career move too :hehe: :rockon: