ETTL MULTITRAX WANTED

Discussion regarding Jane's Addiction news and associated projects
trevor ayer

ETTL MULTITRAX WANTED

#1 Post by trevor ayer » Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:54 pm

Yo I am one song away from being done remixing the new janes record .. while many of the songs are horrid, there are workable parts that i was able to build a decent janes record out of .. no song on this new record is more frustrating than end to the lies .. it is probably the MOST janesy music on the whole record .. actual drums, tribal heavy groove .. but as u all know the lyrics are unbearable .. the real pisser tho is that perry literally does not give up even a quarter of a measure of instrumental to work with .. i can't loop shit without him and his stupid fucking lyrics all over this song .. sooooooooo .. anybody out there have multi trax on this song? .. i guess they had em for whores and chip away and probably lots of rock band songs .. irresistable force had em .. if i cant get em i am ditching the song off the remix record .. isn't ETTL gonna be in some computer gadget game or something .. the remix is gonna be called FIXED and the album cover will feature a much smaller package .. jk .. but seriously .. i need those multitrax plz postem if u gotem!!!

creep
Site Admin

Re: ETTL MULTITRAX WANTED

#2 Post by creep » Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:19 pm

fyi... your album will not be better.

JOEinPHX

#3 Post by JOEinPHX » Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:21 pm

i am interested in hearing it. :noclue:

Jasper

#4 Post by Jasper » Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:22 pm

creep wrote:fyi... your album will not be better.
That's putting it mildly.

Nah, really, I'm sure it will be a...revelation.

Matz

#5 Post by Matz » Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:35 am

can we have a taste of one of your creations?

trevor ayer

#6 Post by trevor ayer » Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:23 am

it's my sons birthday this weekend so i don't have much time to post anything and i am not sure i want to post it until the whole album is done . some of the songs i just tweaked a little .. ya know took out the boring space in splash .. added something to the end of broken people .. the songs i kinda liked i didn't change a whole lot but definately u will notice a different .. other songs i completely gutted cuz they sucked .. you will need to listen a couple times just to try and forget how the originals went .. so things dont seem missing ... i will post something monday .. either a song or the whole record if i decided ettl is not worth waiting on .. thanks for the interest and i have no doubt it will be better than the original .. but i have a big ego and all so that is to be expected :lolol:

Matz

#7 Post by Matz » Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:32 am

but you only had the individual stems for IF, I guess, how can you remix the others? Well you can of course add drums and synths and stuff, but still. Well whatever, I look forward to hearing what you've done with em

Larry B.

#8 Post by Larry B. » Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:56 am

I'd listen :thumb: