Security Guard Not Liking Perry's Verse on Underground

Discussion regarding Jane's Addiction news and associated projects
kv

Re: Security Guard Not Liking Perry's Verse on Underground

#21 Post by kv » Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:18 am

kv wrote:
kv wrote:
kv wrote:
hokahey wrote:Oh for god's sake it's a message board. Fucking relax.

Kajicat

#22 Post by Kajicat » Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:33 am

kv wrote:
kv wrote:
kv wrote:
kv wrote:
Wow you're turning into a typical message board troll. How about just answering the question? Right now you just look defensive by posting the same thing over and over without answering my question. :hehe:

Hokahey
Site Admin

#23 Post by Hokahey » Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:36 am

judah wrote:
sure- that doesn't mean people have to be total dicks to each other for no reason though does it.

No, but don't you have any friends that bust your balls? Sometimes it's not someone being a dick so much as it's the person reading their response is taking it waaaay too personally. KVs been on these boards for fucking ever. If you don't know he's a ball buster by now I don't know what to tell you other than lighten the fuck up.

kv

#24 Post by kv » Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:37 am

to be honest didn't see it...but i don't care to answer your questions :blah:

the irony of hokas post is he used to be the same way till he understood it's the internet...and it's not that big of a deal

Pandemonium

#25 Post by Pandemonium » Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:55 am

At the rate and direction this thread's going, I predict nuclear Armageddon by Monday at the latest.

kv

#26 Post by kv » Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:57 am

is that like a rap group?

Pandemonium

#27 Post by Pandemonium » Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:09 am

kv wrote:is that like a rap group?
No. Christian easy listening.

SR

#28 Post by SR » Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:12 am

I really dig this song. :rockon:

creep
Site Admin

#29 Post by creep » Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:16 am

sometimes this place has sort of a bully mentality where the people that have been here a while sort of gang up on the newer people which is silly but then again kajikat is constantly talking shit about this place so fuck both of you guys. :flip:

Jasper

#30 Post by Jasper » Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:58 am

To me, kajicat is basically a more coherent version of zdilla.

Hokahey
Site Admin

#31 Post by Hokahey » Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:30 pm

I dont ever know who half these fucking people are.

Kajicat

#32 Post by Kajicat » Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:53 pm

Pandemonium wrote:
Kajicat wrote:
kv wrote:ok well we will miss you a lot

so sorry to hear you are leaving you added so much to the place and so many will be saddened to have lost such a swell guy

:wavesad:
Did I say I was leaving? :hs:

I see you're in sarcastic dickhead mode tonight.

No wonder ES got sick of this shit.
Are you bi-polar or just drinking off a bad week?
Bi-polar? What makes you think that? I'm not bi-polar as far as I can tell/haven't been diagnosed, nope. As far as alcohol goes, I didn't have a drink until after posting on here last night and it was only one beer. KV had an issue with this thread and I said what's the big deal, it's not like people are making many new threads anymore anyways, as this place seems kinda dead lately. I just didn't understand why he would have such a problem with this new thread when there aren't many new threads in the first place. Never said I was leaving the forum. Either KV's reading comprehension is a tad off or I need to elaborate more.

MYXYLPLYX

#33 Post by MYXYLPLYX » Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:09 pm

NYRexall wrote:I always wonder at the shows I go to if the security guards are actual fans of the bands they're protecting, and if they're are at all pissed they have to face the other way all night instead of watching the band like everyone else :noclue:
No, and no.

MYXYLPLYX

#34 Post by MYXYLPLYX » Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:15 pm

Larry B. wrote:
NYRexall wrote:I always wonder at the shows I go to if the security guards are actual fans of the bands they're protecting, and if they're are at all pissed they have to face the other way all night instead of watching the band like everyone else :noclue:
I think that any type of fandom fades away if you work every night with a band. You get to know the kind of assholes they are.
Virtually all security you see at a show are local crew, not tour. They may be employed by the venue/promoter, or by a separate security company.

Some, usually high profile bands, employ their own security guy. That individual travels with the band and is responsible for the security away from the venue. At the venue they coordinate security with the locals.
:tiphat:

Pandemonium

#35 Post by Pandemonium » Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:20 pm

Kajicat wrote:
Pandemonium wrote:Are you bi-polar or just drinking off a bad week?
Bi-polar? What makes you think that? I'm not bi-polar as far as I can tell/haven't been diagnosed, nope. As far as alcohol goes, I didn't have a drink until after posting on here last night and it was only one beer. KV had an issue with this thread and I said what's the big deal, it's not like people are making many new threads anymore anyways, as this place seems kinda dead lately. I just didn't understand why he would have such a problem with this new thread when there aren't many new threads in the first place. Never said I was leaving the forum. Either KV's reading comprehension is a tad off or I need to elaborate more.
Re-read your posts on this and the other nutty thread you started about singing into a mirror. Look at the progression from goofy to angry to incoherent as you continue replying to posts. One guy makes a negative comment and you go off on a rant trashing the entire board.

Larry B.

#36 Post by Larry B. » Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:41 pm

what's your point?

judah

#37 Post by judah » Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:47 pm

hokahey wrote:
judah wrote:
sure- that doesn't mean people have to be total dicks to each other for no reason though does it.

No, but don't you have any friends that bust your balls? Sometimes it's not someone being a dick so much as it's the person reading their response is taking it waaaay too personally. KVs been on these boards for fucking ever. If you don't know he's a ball buster by now I don't know what to tell you other than lighten the fuck up.
fair enough

Artemis

#38 Post by Artemis » Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:00 pm

Jasper wrote:To me, kajicat is basically a more coherent version of zdilla.

he is nothing like zdilla. coherent or otherwise.. :lol:

Larry B.

#39 Post by Larry B. » Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:38 pm

Kajicat's past two weeks have been very weird. Probably a mix of dilla and drifter, with a touch of hydro.

Artemis

#40 Post by Artemis » Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:48 pm

Larry B. wrote:Kajicat's past two weeks have been very weird. Probably a mix of dilla and drifter, with a touch of hydro.
:noclue:

i'm not seeing the weirdness. maybe it's a guy thing.

kv

#41 Post by kv » Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:53 pm

Artemis wrote:
Larry B. wrote:Kajicat's past two weeks have been very weird. Probably a mix of dilla and drifter, with a touch of hydro.

i don't see what larry is saying either he doesn't make me think of any of the 3 he mentioned...he comes off like an ass but then again so do i :noclue: whatever can this silly ass thread finally die now?

Jasper

#42 Post by Jasper » Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:47 pm

He's like dilla because he's childlike, easily-confused, over-sensitive, doesn't understand what people are saying, when they're kidding, and in what way they're kidding, and gets angry in this funny childlike way, and goes completely off the deep end.

Larry B.

#43 Post by Larry B. » Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:55 pm

Here's the breakdown of my analysis:

8% Hydro: freakishly friendly

16% Drifter: unrequested communicator of very weird things that make him come up like a bit of a psycho

76% Dilla: what Jasper said + naively dumb

Kajicat

#44 Post by Kajicat » Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:23 am

Pandemonium wrote:
Kajicat wrote:
Pandemonium wrote:Are you bi-polar or just drinking off a bad week?
Re-read your posts on this and the other nutty thread you started about singing into a mirror. Look at the progression from goofy to angry to incoherent as you continue replying to posts. One guy makes a negative comment and you go off on a rant trashing the entire board.
I didn't mean to trash the entire board - just the assholes on here (there's a few people on here who don't take well to those who aren't "regulars" it would seem). When I said the place was dead it's because it had been for the last couple of days, at least the Cash in now honey board, that is. Didn't see what the big deal was in me making a few new threads. Some people sure seemed to dislike it. As for me having different emotions, well, yeah I do tend to wear my heart on my sleeve - always have. I get happy, upset, sad, confused, excited, etc. like everyone else but maybe I show it a little more or something. In the end, I just don't take well to online bullying I guess. Just sick of how people can sit behind their keyboards and decide to completely disregard their usual manners. However, that's how the internet works these days - people act immature and unkind with no repercussions...I'll have to work on just ignoring them. :bigrin: By the way, how is singing in the bathroom mirror "nutty"? Lots of people do that. I usually don't, but at that one point in time I figured awe what the hell this oughta' be hilarious because Superhero is such a bad song! No biggie :noclue:
Artemis wrote:

Thanks Artemis! I seriously don't think I'm acting that odd either. If anything I guess I'm just the type of guy who won't stand for bullying, but needs to realize that there's nothing I can do about it since we're on a message board and all. :conf:
Larry B. wrote:Here's the breakdown of my analysis:

8% Hydro: freakishly friendly

16% Drifter: unrequested communicator of very weird things that make him come up like a bit of a psycho

76% Dilla: what Jasper said + naively dumb
Psycho? Naively dumb? Sheesh! Thanks man :lol: I'll agree to the freakishly friendly part though. Afterall, at work everyone always says I'm the nicest dude there.

Jasper

#45 Post by Jasper » Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:38 am

The big meanies are out to get him because he's not a regular, but he's taking a stand against online bullying. :eyes:

Dude, you made dumb superfluous threads (the board isn't even close to being dead, btw) and people made harmless fun of them, as they do any time anybody makes such threads.

:bored: