The Official Xiola.org review

Discussion regarding Jane's Addiction news and associated projects
sonny

Re: The Official Xiola.org review

#361 Post by sonny » Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:29 pm

kv wrote:i think for most people sonny...when you pulled the plug...they didn't miss where am i gonna talk about janes...it was i'm gonna miss these fools...so when we restarted here janes has kinda been back burner for people...lots expect crap from janes and aren't here for janes..they are here for the people mostly...now granted this is new record excitement time as well as them playing shows so the janes section is busy...but i think if there was zero to do with janes here the people ...for the most part..would still be here bullshiting
i can see that. people missing people, not the forum. i get that.

sonny

#362 Post by sonny » Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:33 pm

kv wrote:
sonny wrote:
kv wrote:
sonny wrote:
never a troll hang out. ja.org and anr.com, were both a troll hang out at one point, but NEVER xiola.org. wouldn't allow such shit, not would i ask if it's ok from a committee.
bull fucking shit it wasn't...at the start it was pretty much just the trolls that posted thre me adolf miggy sgb et all..the whole whores crowd...everyone else posted at 1% remember then when you'd post at whores and have fun?
yr wrong. when i started my bored, there wasn't a whores. maybe you came later? i certainly don't remember kingsvikes in those early days.

either way, just because i posted at whores, i never allowed that trolly bullshit on xiola.org, NEVER. in fact whores started because i wouldn't allow and i suggested they get their own forum if they wanted to do that shit. then mcv and p3rif3ral put together some money and put a site, whores.

janesaw was there, maybe he can confirm that. then that site got shut down for it's racists posts and i don't remember all the different incarnations after that.
ok you have my wording wrong..and i wasn't around at the very beginning of xiola..but soon after and xiola was a ghost fucking town those days...and the trolls all posted there..maybe they didn't troll your site but the same fools where pretty much most of your posters...krinkle janesaw fiedl..that group..it was def an anti 1% hangout
i did allow adolf and miggy and janesaw even to post at xiola.org from time to time. me and adolf had many a good conversation about jane's addiction. from the early days of xiola.org, up until he was last banned. me and adolf get along to a point, then he always has to cross the line. miggy to me, has some serious drug and psychological problems. janesaw is a professional troll, not just with jane's addiction community, either.

i was never anti-erik until he joined foces with mike and accepted gifts from etty, after calling her on her shit, back in the day. erik helped me on a regular basis on my site.

sonny

#363 Post by sonny » Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:35 pm

kv wrote:
sonny wrote: uh, well, nothing wrong with not raining on people's parade. i get that. but it give this air of agreement that everyone likes the new album. i just think people need to say they don't like it if that is what they think.

i'm more satisfied since i posted my own review with the opinions that have come out since.
right on good..i mean i posted what i thought of it and said it wasn't for me i wouldn't be buying it 1 hour after the stream went live...alot of people have pretty much said "not for me" without outright bashing it...i mean after strays and sat party and i like em big...i expect complete crap..it wasn't as bad as i was expecting...it wasn't janes but it didn't embarrass me like strays did :bored:
yeah, i just think the whole thing from top to bottom is embarrassing. it's like an ice skater from the Olympics, trying to be a skateboarder in the x games. it's sorta in the same category, but at the same time it's way on the fucking other end of that category.

kv

#364 Post by kv » Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:38 pm

ok thats fair but the old xiola regulars had a prob with erik

ya adolf was a cool dude krinkle too most of the old whores guys were tbh just didn't do well with authority :lol: i mean i used to looove hoping right over the line every chance i got too but grew out of it ( for the most part)

Artemis

#365 Post by Artemis » Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:38 pm

sonny wrote:
janesaw is a professional troll, not just with jane's addiction community, either.
was janesaw male or female?

can you confirm this for me once and for all,please?

kv

#366 Post by kv » Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:39 pm

ya comparing perry today to 88-89 is completely embarrassing...that's a fact

creep
Site Admin

#367 Post by creep » Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:40 pm

Artemis wrote:
sonny wrote:
janesaw is a professional troll, not just with jane's addiction community, either.

i never understood the appeal of that guy/girl. he was not funny at all...just starved for attention.

kv

#368 Post by kv » Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:41 pm

Artemis wrote:
sonny wrote:

tried to say he was a guy tried to say he was a girl...nobody knows I'd say guy

ya janesaw wasn't funny ever

Artemis

#369 Post by Artemis » Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:46 pm

i thought male because i do not think a female could post something like "the treatment." :mad:

Hokahey
Site Admin

#370 Post by Hokahey » Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:05 am

I love how all of us being a community and discussing how to be good neighbors is rule by committee. You whined and cried about the things you hated about xiola and threw a tantrum from time to time as a result. We handle the same problems like adults, and by explicitly saying up front "lets avoid that here" and you try to act like that's a lesser way to do it. I dunno man. Just reads like sour grapes to me. This place is so lightly moderated it's not even funny. I probably have time to read maybe half of all posts. It seems like you have quite an ego about your place in the janes story and if we dont celebrate you and your opinion you have little fits. Erasing xiola. Deleting friends...

JOEinPHX

#371 Post by JOEinPHX » Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:32 pm

kv wrote:lol ok fine fuck you creep fuck you sony fuck you 6767...wee feels like xiola now... :lolol:
:rockon:

sonny

#372 Post by sonny » Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:57 am

hokahey wrote:I love how all of us being a community and discussing how to be good neighbors is rule by committee. You whined and cried about the things you hated about xiola and threw a tantrum from time to time as a result. We handle the same problems like adults, and by explicitly saying up front "lets avoid that here" and you try to act like that's a lesser way to do it. I dunno man. Just reads like sour grapes to me. This place is so lightly moderated it's not even funny. I probably have time to read maybe half of all posts. It seems like you have quite an ego about your place in the janes story and if we dont celebrate you and your opinion you have little fits. Erasing xiola. Deleting friends...
you misrepresent the past by saying "whining and crying".

it is rule by committee. i wouldn't use it. very simple. if you want use it, then ok. why is it lesser because i don't like it? do i carry that much weight?

xiola.org was lightly moderated, extremely so. yr memories of xiola.org is over a 10+ years, compared to 2+ months here. it's a little early to say it's a success. i couldn't even get through half the posts on xiola.org, so a lot went unread by me for years.

you don't have to celebrate anything. i'm only commenting. other people here are commenting as well, why not opine of their "crying and whining" or their "ego".

you can label me all day with little tag lines that make you feel better about yr own opinion. i'm only stating what i think, like everyone else here. no bitterness, no ego.

i ran my forum and my site, because i thought i could do it better than erik. i was proven right. xiola.org had great people all those years, but one constant was me running it how i saw fit. i didn't change with the cast of folks, i didn't allow other people to moderate, because i felt i should be held accountable for any actions taken.

either way, take it or leave it. you wanna make it personal, we can do so, but it's not personal for me. i only name you because you seem to be the one doing this stuff.

judah

#373 Post by judah » Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:26 am

sonny wrote:
hokahey wrote:I love how all of us being a community and discussing how to be good neighbors is rule by committee. You whined and cried about the things you hated about xiola and threw a tantrum from time to time as a result. We handle the same problems like adults, and by explicitly saying up front "lets avoid that here" and you try to act like that's a lesser way to do it. I dunno man. Just reads like sour grapes to me. This place is so lightly moderated it's not even funny. I probably have time to read maybe half of all posts. It seems like you have quite an ego about your place in the janes story and if we dont celebrate you and your opinion you have little fits. Erasing xiola. Deleting friends...
you misrepresent the past by saying "whining and crying".

it is rule by committee. i wouldn't use it. very simple. if you want use it, then ok. why is it lesser because i don't like it? do i carry that much weight?

xiola.org was lightly moderated, extremely so. yr memories of xiola.org is over a 10+ years, compared to 2+ months here. it's a little early to say it's a success. i couldn't even get through half the posts on xiola.org, so a lot went unread by me for years.

you don't have to celebrate anything. i'm only commenting. other people here are commenting as well, why not opine of their "crying and whining" or their "ego".

you can label me all day with little tag lines that make you feel better about yr own opinion. i'm only stating what i think, like everyone else here. no bitterness, no ego.

i ran my forum and my site, because i thought i could do it better than erik. i was proven right. xiola.org had great people all those years, but one constant was me running it how i saw fit. i didn't change with the cast of folks, i didn't allow other people to moderate, because i felt i should be held accountable for any actions taken.

either way, take it or leave it. you wanna make it personal, we can do so, but it's not personal for me. i only name you because you seem to be the one doing this stuff.
i think thats a little disingenuous sonny. you made things personal with hoka with your digs and jibes. remember your posts on ur tumblr site addressing 'hokahay' and 'ain't no site'? it was a little mean spirited i thought. hoka has addressed you, for the most part, with grace and respect. i'm not sure you always showed him the same level of courtesy. to call hoka out now on making things personal is a little mischievous in my view.

Pandemonium

#374 Post by Pandemonium » Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:31 am

sonny wrote:either way, take it or leave it. you wanna make it personal, we can do so, but it's not personal for me. i only name you because you seem to be the one doing this stuff.
So much drama, so little time.

clickie

#375 Post by clickie » Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:55 am

Its not fair for hokahey because hes divorced now so he can only fight back on his cell phone.

Pandemonium

#376 Post by Pandemonium » Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:20 am

clickie wrote:Its not fair for hokahey because hes divorced now so he can only fight back on his cell phone.

Heh, Adolph has a new screen name.

Hokahey
Site Admin

#377 Post by Hokahey » Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:38 am

clickie wrote:Its not fair for hokahey because hes divorced now so he can only fight back on his cell phone.
That's actually pretty funny.

Essence_Smith

#378 Post by Essence_Smith » Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:22 pm

I think Sonny and Hoka just need to meet up somewhere between St. Louis and Bama and just have sex already...it'd break all the tension... :nod:

JOEinPHX

#379 Post by JOEinPHX » Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:33 pm

This thread is seriously the worst thing i have ever caused.

I would like to openly apologize to everyone who has been reading it.

Tyler Durden

#380 Post by Tyler Durden » Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:59 pm

Essence_Smith wrote:I think Sonny and Hoka just need to meet up somewhere between St. Louis and Bama and just have sex already...it'd break all the tension... :nod:
Is that like when you discovered AlienonAcid worked near you, so you decided to hook up with him and fuck each other (before calling people on the board to brag about it)? :no:

Essence_Smith

#381 Post by Essence_Smith » Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:02 pm

Tyler Durden wrote:
Essence_Smith wrote:I think Sonny and Hoka just need to meet up somewhere between St. Louis and Bama and just have sex already...it'd break all the tension... :nod:
Is that like when you discovered AlienonAcid worked near you, so you decided to hook up with him and fuck each other (before calling people on the board to brag about it)? :no:
I was trying to make light of a situation between two people who I have some respect for because I don't think its that serious...what were you trying to do here? :eyes:

kv

#382 Post by kv » Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:01 pm

wow he hit close to the bone huh?

and i mean aoa did right? close to your bone...get it? ha ha get it ha...;(

Essence_Smith

#383 Post by Essence_Smith » Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:05 pm

kv wrote:wow he hit close to the bone huh?

Nah...Turden's mad cause he wanted Sonny first...but since the demise of xiola I don't take this anywhere near as seriously as I did...true story

kv

#384 Post by kv » Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:11 pm

whatever you say officer

happy belated btw

creep
Site Admin

#385 Post by creep » Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:12 pm

Essence_Smith wrote:
kv wrote:wow he hit close to the bone huh?

Nah...Turden's mad cause he wanted Sonny first...but since the demise of xiola I don't take this anywhere near as seriously as I did...true story
your first problem is taking any of this seriously. :bored: