Re: “Whores” in 2023

#51 Post by VancouverRick » Sat Apr 01, 2023 4:27 pm

Hokahey wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:57 pm
VancouverRick wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:16 pm
Hokahey wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 9:30 am

It has nothing to do with the band. It’s white make outrage at suddenly feeling like they’re not in complete control anymore.
:lolol: Times are changing so we should no longer use the "N" word, but let's paint all WHITE people as hysterics.

Jesus progressives are f**** annoying, and hypocrites.
Color me shocked that basic logic fails you. You can always fuck off and find a different board. I’d probably find a different band as well. They’re also progressives.
Progressive ... :lolol: https://twitter.com/EttyLauFarrell/sta ... 2/photo/1

Nothing screams "progress" in 2023 like having your wife have simulated oral sex with other dancers to titillate your horny male audience.

Hokahey
Site Admin

#52 Post by Hokahey » Sat Apr 01, 2023 4:50 pm

VancouverRick wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2023 4:27 pm
Hokahey wrote:
VancouverRick wrote:
Hokahey wrote:

It has nothing to do with the band. It’s white make outrage at suddenly feeling like they’re not in complete control anymore.
:lolol: Times are changing so we should no longer use the "N" word, but let's paint all WHITE people as hysterics.

Color me shocked that basic logic fails you. You can always fuck off and find a different board. I’d probably find a different band as well. They’re also progressives.

Nothing screams "progress" in 2023 like having your wife have simulated oral sex with other dancers to titillate your horny male audience.
Oh god yes. You’re so right. It’s the conservative crowd that is so open and free with sex and sexuality. You’re not very bright.

VancouverRick

#53 Post by VancouverRick » Sat Apr 01, 2023 5:07 pm

Hokahey wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2023 4:50 pm
VancouverRick wrote:
Hokahey wrote:
VancouverRick wrote:
Hokahey wrote:

Oh god yes. You’re so right. It’s the conservative crowd that is so open and free with sex and sexuality. You’re not very bright.
You said the band is progressive, I posted a recent photo to suggest you're silly. In summary, Jane's Addiction 2023 is progressive for self-censoring their art, while simultaneously objectifying women for their predominantly male crowd.

Hokahey - I have to hand it to you... it takes a lot of chutzpah to defend your position by supporting Etty and Perry Farrell's senior citizens simulated sex show. Guess you like 'em big, huh?

Hokahey
Site Admin

#54 Post by Hokahey » Sat Apr 01, 2023 5:12 pm

VancouverRick wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2023 5:07 pm
Hokahey wrote:
VancouverRick wrote:
Hokahey wrote:
VancouverRick wrote:
Hokahey wrote:

You said the band is progressive, I posted a recent photo to suggest you're silly. In summary, Jane's Addiction 2023 is progressive for self-censoring their art, while simultaneously objectifying women for their predominantly male crowd.
Again, if you don’t think open sex and sexuality is more aligned with a progressive mentality then I don’t know how to help you other than to once again welcome/encourage you to fuck off elsewhere.

VancouverRick

#55 Post by VancouverRick » Sat Apr 01, 2023 5:23 pm

Hokahey wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2023 5:12 pm
VancouverRick wrote:
Hokahey wrote:
VancouverRick wrote:
Hokahey wrote:
VancouverRick wrote:

Again, if you don’t think open sex and sexuality is more aligned with a progressive mentality then I don’t know how to help you other than to once again welcome/encourage you to fuck off elsewhere.
You sound like a fool Hokahey... a parody of what a progressive might actually think.

thoreau

#56 Post by thoreau » Sat Apr 01, 2023 6:27 pm

Ignorance aside, I'm curious who set up the Nugent's Abortion account to participate in this thread.

blackula

#57 Post by blackula » Sat Apr 01, 2023 6:47 pm

Many aspects of woke culture have gone too far and have become a parody of itself, however self censoring the use of the word nigger in 2023 does not make you a participant in woke parody. Yes, I get the 1986 context and time and benign use of the word. That’s not the point. I see Jello leave a certain word out of Holiday In Cambodia too. Many things can be true at once.

Tyler Durden

#58 Post by Tyler Durden » Sat Apr 01, 2023 6:49 pm

thoreau wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2023 6:27 pm
Ignorance aside, I'm curious who set up the Nugent's Abortion account to participate in this thread.
I thought we all psychically agreed to ignore him. Who are you on about? :lol:

thoreau

#59 Post by thoreau » Mon Apr 03, 2023 5:37 am

Tyler Durden wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2023 6:49 pm
thoreau wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2023 6:27 pm
I thought we all psychically agreed to ignore him. Who are you on about? :lol:
Trying to ignore but curiosity has the best of me. Inquiring minds want to know the true identity of the troll.

blackcoffee

#60 Post by blackcoffee » Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:22 am

Nugent's Abortion wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2023 5:16 pm
VancouverRick wrote:
Hokahey wrote:
VancouverRick wrote:
Hokahey wrote:
VancouverRick wrote:

Hokahey - I have to hand it to you... it takes a lot of chutzpah to defend your position by supporting Etty and Perry Farrell's senior citizens simulated sex show. Guess you like 'em big, huh?

Being a progressive today is being an all around cuck...for the govt (get vaccinated and boosted!!)
Assuming this guy isn't gay, he most likely let's his girl fuck blacks...it would be RACIST not too
I'd forgotten that this/these boards bring out a lot of kooks (Vancouver Rick, Nugent's Abortion). Hokahey, you're a better man than me for trying to communicate with these two.

WOW. I don't expect every Jane's fan to be progressive politically, but given their history, culture, art...I always assume a shared social progressive stance. I think the cuck comment is enough to get booted from the board.

Moschops

#61 Post by Moschops » Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:33 am

blackcoffee wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:22 am
I'd forgotten that this/these boards bring out a lot of kooks (Vancouver Rick, Nugent's Abortion). Hokahey, you're a better man than me for trying to communicate with these two.

WOW. I don't expect every Jane's fan to be progressive politically, but given their history, culture, art...I always assume a shared social progressive stance. I think the cuck comment is enough to get booted from the board.
This. It never ceases to surprise me just how badly some people can miss the point.

Kind of reminds me of this:

nestos

#62 Post by nestos » Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:44 am

Nugent's Abortion wrote: Assuming this guy isn't gay, he most likely let's his girl fuck blacks...it would be RACIST not too
Rarely seen so much detestability in a single sentence.

Hokahey
Site Admin

#63 Post by Hokahey » Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:51 am

blackcoffee wrote:
Nugent's Abortion wrote:
VancouverRick wrote:
Hokahey wrote:
VancouverRick wrote:
Hokahey wrote:

Being a progressive today is being an all around cuck...for the govt (get vaccinated and boosted!!)
Assuming this guy isn't gay, he most likely let's his girl fuck blacks...it would be RACIST not too

He gone

Juan%

#64 Post by Juan% » Wed Apr 05, 2023 1:29 am

Hokahey wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:51 am
blackcoffee wrote:
Nugent's Abortion wrote:
VancouverRick wrote:
Hokahey wrote:
VancouverRick wrote:

He gone

It was probably DN, fucking with us.😂

thoreau

#65 Post by thoreau » Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:18 am

nestos wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:44 am
Nugent's Abortion wrote: Assuming this guy isn't gay, he most likely let's his girl fuck blacks...it would be RACIST not too
Rarely seen so much detestability in a single sentence.
Christ, I completely missed that one.

Hoka, much respect for dealing with the bigoted trolls. You didn't deserve that vile shit at all.

intertwoven

#66 Post by intertwoven » Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:55 am

I used to be a forum mod/admin back in the day for an indie rock band's popular fansite and it was fun checking IP address to see who the trolls were. One time a middle-aged forum regular guy opened a second account as a sensitive teenage girl and man was that awkward when he realized I knew (I drunkenly took over "her" account one night and made her say she had been abducted or someshit). He had been in a crew I used to meet up with at shows, but not after that!

thoreau

#67 Post by thoreau » Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:50 am

intertwoven wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:55 am
I used to be a forum mod/admin back in the day for an indie rock band's popular fansite and it was fun checking IP address to see who the trolls were. One time a middle-aged forum regular guy opened a second account as a sensitive teenage girl and man was that awkward when he realized I knew (I drunkenly took over "her" account one night and made her say she had been abducted or someshit). He had been in a crew I used to meet up with at shows, but not after that!
Oof. :lol:

I swear I remember Hoka and Creep looking at user IP configs in the past? Maybe at least threatening to?

Hokahey
Site Admin

#68 Post by Hokahey » Wed Apr 05, 2023 10:19 am

thoreau wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:50 am
intertwoven wrote:

I swear I remember Hoka and Creep looking at user IP configs in the past? Maybe at least threatening to?
Maybe 15-20 years ago during the original ANR run. I couldn’t care less these days.

thoreau

#69 Post by thoreau » Wed Apr 05, 2023 10:25 am

Hokahey wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 10:19 am
thoreau wrote:
intertwoven wrote:

Maybe 15-20 years ago during the original ANR run. I couldn’t care less these days.
It probably was that long ago. Trying to remember the context of that random memory.

Hokahey
Site Admin

#70 Post by Hokahey » Wed Apr 05, 2023 1:24 pm

thoreau wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 10:25 am
Hokahey wrote:
thoreau wrote:
intertwoven wrote:

It probably was that long ago. Trying to remember the context of that random memory.
I’m too old and tired and busy to take the time now! :lol:

creep
Site Admin

#71 Post by creep » Wed Apr 05, 2023 4:51 pm

Hokahey wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 1:24 pm
thoreau wrote:
Hokahey wrote:
thoreau wrote:
intertwoven wrote:

I'm not. I was curious who it was and it was someone I remember from back in the xiola days. I was surprised who it was. It was not one of the usual suspects.

Hokahey
Site Admin

#72 Post by Hokahey » Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:34 pm

creep wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 4:51 pm
Hokahey wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 1:24 pm
thoreau wrote:
Hokahey wrote:
thoreau wrote:
intertwoven wrote:

I'm not. I was curious who it was and it was someone I remember from back in the xiola days. I was surprised who it was. It was not one of the usual suspects.
Are you being intentionally vague or is that all you know? I’m confused.

Ultimately, there was always a very fucking weird contingent kicking around these boards. The usual suspects and otherwise. And I have an absolutely shit memory, so I’m guessing I wouldn’t remember who it was anyway.

elbuitre

#73 Post by elbuitre » Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:36 am

Hokahey wrote:
thoreau wrote:
intertwoven wrote:

ANR.com was the first board I discovered and used, around the same time I found Some Diver's Whistle and 1%.

I preferred ANR.com to Xiola, which felt elitist and less welcoming to a newbie. I also used to love the picture of Relapse-era Perry at the top of ANR.com :rockon:

Everybody's Friend

#74 Post by Everybody's Friend » Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:44 am

This just unlocked a core memory of being "Everybody's Friend" on Xiola and "Everybody's Slave" on the old ANR and thinking that was clever and I could troll under the latter. Ah, to be young and dumb. :lol:

eye

#75 Post by eye » Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:21 pm

I remember

Xiola

1%

.. Whores? (am I imagining this one?)