MMA fighter wants to kick Dave's ass

Discussion regarding Jane's Addiction news and associated projects
crater

MMA fighter wants to kick Dave's ass

#1 Post by crater » Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:06 pm

Ian McCall: Dave Navarro keeps hitting on my girlfriend; want to punch him

“Uncle Creepy” Ian McCall (@unclecreepymma) is the #5 ranked flyweight in the UFC, the host of the “Story Time with Uncle Creepy” podcast, and most recently, a guy that has had two fights pulled on fight weeks in the last two months, for totally different reasons, including this past Saturday at UFC 203.

During the interview which can be found below, McCall talked about wanting to punch rock star Dave Navarro who according to McCall “keeps hitting on his girlfriend.” Navarro of course is a founding member of the alternative rock band Jane’s Addiction and former member of the Red Hot Chili Peppers.

“I also have a radio show on DASH Radio. It’s called 2 American Animals. I record with one my best friend, Eric Apple. Eric ‘Bad’ Apple, he used to be a fighter. Having it on DASH is huge. DASH is the biggest provider of digital radio. Not satellite radio. This is from an app. It’s amazing. The Kardashians have shows on there. Dave Navarro, even though I’ll fucking punch him. He’s always hitting on my girlfriend. He won’t even acknowledge that I’m there. This motherfucker. Catch the back of my hand in that dumbass face of yours. You’re acting like a snotty bitch. You’re big leagueing me when, motherfucker, we are working in the same place. Don’t act like you’re better than me. I’m sorry my girlfriend is hot but she’s mine, not yours. So, you fucking do that again, I’m gonna slap you.”
Interview can be heard here
http://mymmanews.com/uncle-creepy-ian-m ... e-navarro/

And a picture of Ian

creep
Site Admin

Re: MMA fighter wants to kick Dave's ass

#2 Post by creep » Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:27 pm

since i follow mma i know this guy. a few years back he was married and he tweeted that a good friend of his slept with his wife. i guess he has a history of girls cheating on him. :conf:

a also have no doubt dave is probably trying to hook up with his girlfriend.

JOEinPHX

Re: MMA fighter wants to kick Dave's ass

#3 Post by JOEinPHX » Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:04 pm

LOL

Dave is so gonna fuck that chick.