Why??

Discussion regarding Jane's Addiction news and associated projects
Hokahey
Site Admin

Re: Why??

#26 Post by Hokahey » Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:34 pm

cricket_bows wrote:It's just such a dramatic, surreal 180° from what we all dug that I continually vacillate from disbelief, disappointment, being pissed on some level and head-shaking laughter. I agree, Eric B- I'm starting to think that he hates being told what to do and meeting other people's expectations (like myself), and is giving us all the finger. I just wish it was with kick-ass polka music or something with an equal bizarreness and creativity akin to his early creativity.
Hes being influenced by his idiot wife and sycophants that praise his every move. He lives in a bubble. He thinks he's making good music. He has zero awareness of how terrible his art is now. And when someone like Eric tells him he freaks out.

cricket_bows

#27 Post by cricket_bows » Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:51 pm

hokahey wrote:Hes being influenced by his idiot wife
Absolute gospel, Hoka. I was thinking today about that nitwit doing her striptease improv to Classic Girl, and it's comically wrong on so many levels. It's like defacing art.

Eric B.

#28 Post by Eric B. » Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:44 am

hokahey wrote:
cricket_bows wrote:It's just such a dramatic, surreal 180° from what we all dug that I continually vacillate from disbelief, disappointment, being pissed on some level and head-shaking laughter. I agree, Eric B- I'm starting to think that he hates being told what to do and meeting other people's expectations (like myself), and is giving us all the finger. I just wish it was with kick-ass polka music or something with an equal bizarreness and creativity akin to his early creativity.
Hes being influenced by his idiot wife and sycophants that praise his every move. He lives in a bubble. He thinks he's making good music. He has zero awareness of how terrible his art is now. And when someone like Eric tells him he freaks out.
I guess he knows his music sucks balls. This track wasn't released officially.................................I'm clueless about what forces are into work regarding the releases of "Applause for you", "Everybody" and "I Like 'em big"......among others.

Matz

#29 Post by Matz » Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:50 am

Eric B. wrote:
hokahey wrote:
what forces are into work regarding the releases of "Applause for you", "Everybody" and "I Like 'em big"......among others.
dark and twisted ones obviously