Perry Farrell Talks New Mystery Project, Kurt Cobain Meeting

Discussion regarding Jane's Addiction news and associated projects
bman

Re: Perry Farrell Talks New Mystery Project, Kurt Cobain Mee

#41 Post by bman » Sun May 24, 2015 6:49 am

Anyone who thinks 9/11 was an inside job is a moron or just someone who hates America. Now this thread has covered everything.

crater

#42 Post by crater » Sun May 24, 2015 8:26 am

Mescal wrote:
Six7Six7 wrote:Anyone who talks about conspiracy theories are assholes and need to shut up.
Yes, because everything you read in the papers is true

JOEinPHX

#43 Post by JOEinPHX » Sun May 24, 2015 11:38 am

Mescal wrote:
Six7Six7 wrote:Anyone who talks about conspiracy theories are assholes and need to shut up.
Yes, because everything you read in the papers is true
No, because lonely dudes in their basements utilizing those exact same papers and some grainy footage on youtube CRACKED THE CASE.

Romeo

#44 Post by Romeo » Sun May 24, 2015 12:14 pm

How the fuck did this get to 9/11??

And to the tinfoil hat wearers, did you have anyone die that day? Or know of anyone?know a first responder? Know of anyone who since died or is suffered from 9/11 related diseases?? Have friends or relatives who still get upset or cry when they talk about either being there or what they witnessed during the recovery? No?
But you saw some other tinfoil hat wearer's you tube video or some bloggers assine "theory"?

Then SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Larry B.

#45 Post by Larry B. » Sun May 24, 2015 1:25 pm

bman wrote:Anyone who thinks 9/11 was an inside job is a moron or just someone who hates America.
Yes, exactly. I don't believe stories that break the laws of physics because I hate America. I also don't believe in Santa because I hate the North Pole.
Romeo wrote:And to the tinfoil hat wearers, did you have anyone die that day? Or know of anyone?know a first responder? Know of anyone who since died or is suffered from 9/11 related diseases?? Have friends or relatives who still get upset or cry when they talk about either being there or what they witnessed during the recovery? No?
No, but I saw three buildings come down and was given explanations that make absolutely no sense according to the laws of the universe.

Hype

#46 Post by Hype » Sun May 24, 2015 1:43 pm

:lol:

guysmiley

#47 Post by guysmiley » Sun May 24, 2015 1:59 pm

Only this site...could this topic turn to this. I love you guys. Sorry please continue. I can't wait to have something to read this week. :wave:

JOEinPHX

#48 Post by JOEinPHX » Sun May 24, 2015 2:11 pm

This is just ridiculous. Can the tinfoil hat wearers please raise their hands so we can all block you? Thanks.

Tyler Durden

#49 Post by Tyler Durden » Sun May 24, 2015 2:20 pm

More proof that there's at least a few people here who did too many drugs in the 90s, causing irreparable brain damage. :dunce:

bman

#50 Post by bman » Sun May 24, 2015 3:33 pm

By the way I just got back from Ground Zero. The two Pools are pretty powerful. I highly recommend going.

Noonesshocking

#51 Post by Noonesshocking » Sun May 24, 2015 3:38 pm

Mods, please move the 9/11 conspiracy posts to the other forum. I need this thread to stay on topic so I can find updates on Perry's secret project (that he already discussed in detail last year).

JOEinPHX

#52 Post by JOEinPHX » Sun May 24, 2015 3:57 pm

Noonesshocking wrote:Mods, please move the 9/11 conspiracy posts to the other forum. I need this thread to stay on topic so I can find updates on Perry's secret project (that he already discussed in detail last year).
Yes. This.

kv

#53 Post by kv » Sun May 24, 2015 4:01 pm

Noonesshocking wrote:Mods, please move the 9/11 conspiracy posts to the other forum. I need this thread to stay on topic so I can find updates on Perry's secret project (that he already discussed in detail last year).
Hello ANR™ User Noonesshocking (ua46b)

Your request for post redirection has been received by us and we have begun the process of considering your request!

Please note that there is no set time table for this process but that you are very important to us.

Users such as yourself are why ANR™ continues to lead the way in Jane's Addiction online forum threads.

If you require any further assistance in this matter please don't hesitate to contact me via PM and reference to user number (ua46b)

As Ever,

[MOD]KV
Last edited by kv on Sun May 24, 2015 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

creep
Site Admin

#54 Post by creep » Sun May 24, 2015 4:05 pm

thank you kv for taking care of that issue.

let's get back on topic then. here is perry talking more about his groundbreaking idea.

i understand the legal reasons that perry can't talk about it. someone would surely steal this idea.
"I feel that even though Jane's came in when the record industry was going into a recession, it's gotten worse,'' said Farrell. "The only people making money are these ridiculous pop groups.''

But this is Perry Farrell, the guy who founded "Lolla,'' as he calls it. Don't expect him to sit on the sidelines and wring his hands. He's working on a new project that basically can reinvigorate what he calls "the middle class blue-collar musicians.''

"People are not excited to go and hear music anymore,'' he said. "What our industry has to do is we've got to make it more exciting and literally nurture and grow the middle class of music in the 500 to 1,000 to 1,200, to 2,000 capacity clubs.

"It can be done, and I have a plan for it,'' Farrell said.

Farrell said he can't be too specific about the project right now for legal reasons, but he said it is something akin to his "Kind Heaven'' proposal, which featured "immersive entertainment.''

kv

#55 Post by kv » Sun May 24, 2015 4:06 pm

i swear to god creep one more month of "yaya the checks in the mail" and i'm fucking walking bro

creep
Site Admin

#56 Post by creep » Sun May 24, 2015 4:13 pm

kv wrote:i swear to god creep one more month of "yaya the checks in the mail" and i'm fucking walking bro
since you have shown so much interest in handling user issues you are now a moderator. congratulations

kv

#57 Post by kv » Sun May 24, 2015 4:36 pm

i knew once i got over 5000 i had a shot at it...ty so very much wooot

JOEinPHX

#58 Post by JOEinPHX » Sun May 24, 2015 6:17 pm

"I feel that even though Jane's came in when the record industry was going into a recession
Jane's Addiction released music between 1988 and 1991

Let's look at some of the albums sold during that time:

U2 - Rattle and Hum: 14 million worldwide sales
Metallica - And Justice for All - 10 million worldwide sales
Tom Petty - Full Moon Fever: 7 million worldwide sales
Madonna - Like a Prayer: 10 million worldwide sales
Phil Collins - ...But Seriously: 16 million worldwide sales
Mariah Carey - Self-Titled: 15 million worldwide sales
Garth Brooks - No Fences: 17 million worldwide sales
Nirvana - Nevermind: 35 million worldwide sales
Pearl Jam - Ten: 30 million worldwide sales
U2 - Achtung Baby - 12 million worldwide sales
Metallica - Black album - 20 million worldwide sales

Sorry Perry, it looks to me like the industry is the healthiest it had ever been back then. So why were you unable to sell any albums?
But this is Perry Farrell, the guy who founded "Lolla,'' as he calls it. Don't expect him to sit on the sidelines and wring his hands. He's working on a new project that basically can reinvigorate what he calls "the middle class blue-collar musicians.''
Yeah I am sure that blue collar rock musicians just can't WAIT to open up for Etty's techno music with a 1920s speakeasy theme.
"People are not excited to go and hear music anymore,''
Says the guy with the 3 day music festival that sells 750,000 tickets in less than an hour.
"What our industry has to do is we've got to make it more exciting and literally nurture and grow the middle class of music in the 500 to 1,000 to 1,200, to 2,000 capacity clubs.
Says the guy who rents out one of the largest city parks in the nation, fills it with 100 bands who play 500 capacity venues, then forces all those acts to sign a contract stating they will not play any venues within a 500 mile radius of Chicago 3 months before the festival or 3 months after to ensure high ticket sales for the festival.

You can't even get people to show up for your legendary band when you play one of your legendary albums, but now you're the expert on how to make indie artists famous in an industry you no longer understand or can compete on? Sure. Good luck with that.
"It can be done, and I have a plan for it,'' Farrell said.
No you don't.
Farrell said he can't be too specific about the project right now for legal reasons, but he said it is something akin to his "Kind Heaven'' proposal, which featured "immersive entertainment.''
So basically, Etty didn't like the name Kind Heaven, so you renamed it. But you're still doing the same exact thing as you did on that Jane's tour with the stuffed bear and the shitty pixelated videos you found on Youtube. But now it's a secret because you've only done it for an entire tour, and had already told everyone what it was, but the name is different...soooo SHHHHHHHH. Got it.

Pandemonium

#59 Post by Pandemonium » Sun May 24, 2015 9:23 pm

Larry B. wrote:No, but I saw three buildings come down and was given explanations that make absolutely no sense according to the laws of the universe.
Yay, I get to use my favorite GIF again!

Matz

#60 Post by Matz » Mon May 25, 2015 3:26 am

explosion + steel melting + gravity = building gone ........works for me

Hype

#61 Post by Hype » Mon May 25, 2015 7:19 am

Pandemonium wrote:
Larry B. wrote:No, but I saw three buildings come down and was given explanations that make absolutely no sense according to the laws of the universe.

Didn't you get the memo? Among other things, LarryB has intuited the laws of the universe such that he's able to determine when explanations make "absolutely no sense" -- especially in cases like this one where somehow everyone else is under the mistaken belief that these explanations do make sense... :lol:

Larry B.

#62 Post by Larry B. » Mon May 25, 2015 7:45 am

Adurentibus Spina wrote:
Pandemonium wrote:

Didn't you get the memo? Among other things, LarryB has intuited the laws of the universe such that he's able to determine when explanations make "absolutely no sense" -- especially in cases like this one where somehow everyone else is under the mistaken belief that these explanations do make sense... :lol:
I don't believe "most of the American people" is the same as "everyone else." We haven't been fed all their propaganda. There are literally thousands of professionals who work in architecture and demolition and physics, all around the world, who have actually organized to explain what laws of the universe are being broken by the official explanation.

The official version does make sense if you believe in it beforehand. When you see and understand the difference between a building "falling down" (which has hardly ever happened in human history, by the way) and a building being demolished, it becomes obvious.

But anyway, Kurt is better than Perry and Perry is a moron.

Hype

#63 Post by Hype » Mon May 25, 2015 8:41 am

Larry... there aren't thousands of reputable people claiming 9/11 was a conspiracy. There's no mystery about how a building could fall like that from being hit by a plane. In fact, believing that the towers fell from controlled demolitions is crazier than just believing a single conspiracy, since the claim can't just be "buildings don't fall like that", but that the conspirators somehow managed to pull off a conspiracy of this magnitude while NOT thinking that all the people who looked at the footage afterwards wouldn't say: "Hey, that looks like a controlled demolition." That's literally the opposite effect of what conspirators would attempt to produce if they did try to make it a controlled demolition. This isn't difficult to understand.

Larry B.

#64 Post by Larry B. » Mon May 25, 2015 9:56 am

You make me sad.

Hype

#65 Post by Hype » Mon May 25, 2015 11:57 am

Larry B. wrote:You make me sad.
Good. You should be sad. :nod: