Discussion regarding Jane's Addiction news and associated projects
Artemis

Re: Dave's new lady pal

#101 Post by Artemis » Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:23 pm

:lolol: OMG, that really made me laugh!

Tyler Durden

#102 Post by Tyler Durden » Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:31 pm

"Back off, get your own sandwich!" is still said almost daily in my house...despite the commercial being from at least 15 years ago. :nod:

nausearockpig

#103 Post by nausearockpig » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:36 pm

Adurentibus Spina wrote:
Artemis wrote:http://i100.independent.co.uk/article/f ... ZyzzzASTmg
On her Thursday show Tantaros said women should "always be ready" to make their man a sandwich after sex and a beer after his shower if they didn't want him to run off with someone who cooks better.
But... but if *women* *should* do this, and ALL women take her advice, then ... how will that "keep" their men, if the men can just go have sex and beer and sandwich and shower with every other woman?!
It works if all women do it because all men have sambos and beer therefore they don't need to switch to another woman.... THE SYSTEM WORKS!!!!!

I'm so gonna send my wife that clip....

Hype

#104 Post by Hype » Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:11 am

The whole premise is just stupid. You don't "keep" men by doing literally the most basic behaviours humans are capable of... What the hell are you being manipulative for in the first place? Just have a goddamned adult human relationship and stop worrying about whether everything's going to fall apart because you didn't have a reuben and a bud light ready after you begrudgingly let yourself get penetrated by your whimsical man-child companion. :eyes:

Hype

#106 Post by Hype » Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:53 am

That website is fucking terrible. Disgusting insanity like that isn't laudable just because it's leftist.