Win Free Tickets To Sunset Strip Fest From Me

Discussion regarding Jane's Addiction news and associated projects
Deconstruction

Win Free Tickets To Sunset Strip Fest From Me

#1 Post by Deconstruction » Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:38 pm

http://www.alternativenation.net/?p=54983

You guys have first priority! Just let me know if you submit on here what name you used/if you did it via comment on the site/email/social media.

JOEinPHX

Re: Win Free Tickets To Sunset Strip Fest From Me

#2 Post by JOEinPHX » Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:39 pm

I kind of want to win just to see Failure again.

SR

#3 Post by SR » Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:46 am

Deconstruction wrote:http://www.alternativenation.net/?p=54983

You guys have first priority! Just let me know if you submit on here what name you used/if you did it via comment on the site/email/social media.
:hs:

poppyman8181

#4 Post by poppyman8181 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:08 pm

SR wrote:

I love Jane's! Their music is very special to me and although I was not old enough to have to have the original incarnation until the NINJA tour the music has always touch me whomever the bass player may be! I've taken a few girlfriends, a cousin and my sister to see them they always left with the greatest impression of the band! The first time I saw them was in 97 with Flea I thought it was amazing!! The I saw them at Coachella it was exciting I was about 5 feet from the stage during their acoustic segment! Flea played the Been Caught Stealing bass solo from the main stage it was so cool! I saw them again at the Wiltern at the end of 02 and in Riverside in 03 played new music at both concerts encored with Sparks in Riverside. I saw them in San Diego during the Strays tour I love how they played 1% and To Match the Sun. When they reunited with with Avery I saw them at La Cita and at El Cid so much energy and passion I didn't mind the tunings or Perry struggling with the vocals I was so happy about the possibilities!! I went to see them in Chula Vista and Irvine during the NINJA tour I was a little disappointed about the setlist and short sets and with the fact that Nine Inch Nails played longer and better! I saw them 3 times in LA when they released The Escape Artist again so much passion! I saw them last year in Chula Vista with Alice in Chains and they played Soulmate and Dave played awesome but Alice better that night! I love Jane's music always takes me back to the first time I heard Summertime Rolls in 92 and I also live ten minutes from Sunset so it would be awesome to take my wife to see The Mighty Jane's Addiction!!!

SR

#5 Post by SR » Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:18 pm

poppyman8181 wrote:
SR wrote:

I love Jane's! Their music is very special to me and although I was not old enough to have to have the original incarnation until the NINJA tour the music has always touch me whomever the bass player may be! I've taken a few girlfriends, a cousin and my sister to see them they always left with the greatest impression of the band! The first time I saw them was in 97 with Flea I thought it was amazing!! The I saw them at Coachella it was exciting I was about 5 feet from the stage during their acoustic segment! Flea played the Been Caught Stealing bass solo from the main stage it was so cool! I saw them again at the Wiltern at the end of 02 and in Riverside in 03 played new music at both concerts encored with Sparks in Riverside. I saw them in San Diego during the Strays tour I love how they played 1% and To Match the Sun. When they reunited with with Avery I saw them at La Cita and at El Cid so much energy and passion I didn't mind the tunings or Perry struggling with the vocals I was so happy about the possibilities!! I went to see them in Chula Vista and Irvine during the NINJA tour I was a little disappointed about the setlist and short sets and with the fact that Nine Inch Nails played longer and better! I saw them 3 times in LA when they released The Escape Artist again so much passion! I saw them last year in Chula Vista with Alice in Chains and they played Soulmate and Dave played awesome but Alice better that night! I love Jane's music always takes me back to the first time I heard Summertime Rolls in 92 and I also live ten minutes from Sunset so it would be awesome to take my wife to see The Mighty Jane's Addiction!!!
Winner

poppyman8181

#6 Post by poppyman8181 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:26 pm

SR wrote:
poppyman8181 wrote:
SR wrote:

Winner
What time are they gonna announced who won the Sunset Strip tix?