Page 4 of 4

Re: dark matter

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 8:47 pm
by farrellgirl99
i was born in 91 where do i sign up for the janes money train? ettys personal assistant?

Re: dark matter

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 9:00 pm
by Six7Six7
farrellgirl99 wrote:i was born in 91 where do i sign up for the janes money train? ettys personal assistant?


Etty's personal assistant is her best friend. So they had to get the best friend a personal assistant so that Etty and the best friend could hang out. So Etty's personal assistant's personal assistant is who you need to talk to.

Unless they get friendly with the personal assistant's personal assistant. Then they might hire a 3rd person down the line.

It all comes out of Chaney's salary.

Re: dark matter

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 4:46 am
by Warped
creep wrote:as she gets fatter dave gets fatter too. poor guy.



:lolol: that made my day, thanks

Re: dark matter

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 6:15 pm
by Tat2jenna
so how many of you guys are on Dave's guest list to Jane's shows?

Re: dark matter

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 2:36 am
by kv
Just pm username "creep" he's dave...he'll hook you up if he feels like it

Re: dark matter

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 7:57 am
by Tat2jenna
Sorry what I meant was I am on Dave's guest list for any Jane's show I can get to. So hate my tattoo I didn't get it for you guys! It's cool it was a topic of conversation!

Re: dark matter

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 8:15 am
by Romeo
Image


:tiphat:

Re: dark matter

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 8:57 am
by wally
Tat2jenna wrote:Sorry what I meant was I am on Dave's guest list for any Jane's show I can get to.

:lol: thats cool but how many times can one person listen to the same 9 songs?

Re: dark matter

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 12:26 pm
by Everybody's Friend
Tat2jenna wrote:Sorry what I meant was I am on Dave's guest list for any Jane's show I can get to. So hate my tattoo I didn't get it for you guys! It's cool it was a topic of conversation!


:lolol:

Re: dark matter

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 1:05 pm
by Larry B.
Tat2jenna wrote:Sorry what I meant was I am on Dave's guest list for any Jane's show I can get to. So hate my tattoo I didn't get it for you guys! It's cool it was a topic of conversation!


Which one is your tattoo?

Re: dark matter

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 3:23 pm
by Romeo
wally wrote:
Tat2jenna wrote:Sorry what I meant was I am on Dave's guest list for any Jane's show I can get to.

:lol: thats cool but how many times can one person listen to the same 9 songs?

Well if you were bman.......


:lol:

Re: dark matter

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 9:52 pm
by kv
kv wrote:was thinking same thing...these are just random people being bagged on? :essence:


I'd like to start out saying I stood up for you as a random person who didnt post here or deserve to be bagged on

But now that you are here talking shit I have to laugh....most of us don't give a shit about seeing janes live these days...they have nothing left to offer its just rehash and rehash followed by rehash....who fucking cares anymore? Again for the vast majority here we don't...so claiming free tickets to shows I wouldn't pay gas money to go see doesn't mean shit...sorry...i mean if anything they should toss you tickets they should reward anyone who is still supporting them because gawd knows they don't put in the effort to garner much support from anyone these days...but hey they have you...as for your tats...thats your business ink it up as you see fit :shrug:

Re: dark matter

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 9:25 am
by Pandemonium
This thread makes me laugh.

Re: dark matter

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 11:53 am
by Everybody's Friend
Pandemonium wrote:This thread makes me laugh.


Agreed. Best new thread of 2015, hands down.

Re: dark matter

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 11:53 am
by Romeo
kv wrote:
kv wrote:was thinking same thing...these are just random people being bagged on? :essence:


I'd like to start out saying I stood up for you as a random person who didnt post here or deserve to be bagged on

But now that you are here talking shit I have to laugh....most of us don't give a shit about seeing janes live these days...they have nothing left to offer its just rehash and rehash followed by rehash....who fucking cares anymore? Again for the vast majority here we don't...so claiming free tickets to shows I wouldn't pay gas money to go see doesn't mean shit...sorry...i mean if anything they should toss you tickets they should reward anyone who is still supporting them because gawd knows they don't put in the effort to garner much support from anyone these days...but hey they have you...as for your tats...thats your business ink it up as you see fit :shrug:

If KV of all people here stuck up for you and then you pissed him off.....
You must be bad!! :lol:

Re: dark matter

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 11:54 am
by Romeo
Everybody's Friend wrote:
Pandemonium wrote:This thread makes me laugh.


Agreed. Best new thread of 2015, hands down.



:tiphat: