Dave will be on Sons of Anarchy

Discussion regarding Jane's Addiction news and associated projects
Lokus

Dave will be on Sons of Anarchy

#1 Post by Lokus » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:37 pm

This is cool because I'm a big fan of this show.

An existing link between Dave and this show is that Dave Kushner co-wrote the theme song and he was on an episode once in the band that was in the background.

http://loudwire.com/janes-addiction-dav ... rchy-cast/
Looks like Charming, Calif., just got a little louder. Jane’s Addiction guitarist and musical outlaw Dave Navarro has reportedly signed on to guest star in the last two episodes of this season’s ‘Sons of Anarchy’ TV show.

According to the Hollywood Reporter, his character will be a member of the Byz-Lats gang, affiliated with Nero Padilla, the “companionator” played by actor Jimmy Smits.

Navarro is no stranger to the world of tattoos and debauchery, so he should fit right in with the gang on the FX smash hit.

In addition to ‘SOA,’ Navarro is currently starring as one of the judges on the second season of Spike TV’s ‘Ink Master,’ a reality show seeking out the best tattoo artists in the biz.

But let’s not forget the music! Closing out the Sons of Anarchy season in rockin’ fashion, Jane’s Addiction’s cover of the Rolling Stones’ ‘Sympathy for the Devil’ will also make an appearance during the Season 5 finale, so tune in to check it out.

Juana

Re: Dave will be on Sons of Anarchy

#2 Post by Juana » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:16 pm

Nice I like that show too, wonder what role Dave will play though since he is not really to imposing in a gang scene, bet he is like another pimp.

thoreau

#3 Post by thoreau » Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:00 am

Juana wrote:bet he is like another pimp.
I don't think I could see him doing anything else in the show.

Looking forward to it!

tubro

#4 Post by tubro » Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:02 pm

love sons of anarchy. [spoiler coming] fucking jemma was too stoned tonite to drive home and she cracked up her suv with the kids in the back. abel looked fucked up and was bleeding as the episode ended. my wife cried.
some hard ass motherfucker characters on this show. i bet dave is jimmy smits' money guy/boss.
not sure this will be epic like frank zappa as a drug lord on miami vice or even p4p on larry sanders, but it is pretty cool.