Please don't fuck up the forums

Discussion regarding Jane's Addiction news and associated projects

Re: Please don't fuck up the forums

Postby Larry B. » Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:07 pm

Human... selling... animals... must... restrain self... verbal attack...

:banghead: :balls:
User avatar
Larry B.
 
Posts: 6708
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:25 am
Location: Back in Santiago.

Re: Please don't fuck up the forums

Postby Juana » Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:33 pm

Larry B. wrote:Human... selling... animals... must... restrain self... verbal attack...

:banghead: :balls:


Larry the asking price is typically all the medical care, food and if they want breeding rights. If they don't want breeding rights then we only recoup the monies spent on vet and food costs. But typically people want the papers on them as well and that is when we charge. If its going to be a pet home then fine but if they want papers and breeding rights they have to pay extra.
Juana
 
Posts: 4700
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:52 pm

Re: Please don't fuck up the forums

Postby MYXYLPLYX » Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:47 pm

Juana wrote:
Larry B. wrote:Human... selling... animals... must... restrain self... verbal attack...

:banghead: :balls:


Larry the asking price is typically all the medical care, food and if they want breeding rights. If they don't want breeding rights then we only recoup the monies spent on vet and food costs. But typically people want the papers on them as well and that is when we charge. If its going to be a pet home then fine but if they want papers and breeding rights they have to pay extra.



...as it should be. :thumb:
MYXYLPLYX
 
Posts: 655
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:09 pm

Re: Please don't fuck up the forums

Postby SR » Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:15 pm

Hoka, Creep ( :jasper: ) are you emulating the 5 minute rule for edits on posts

Bad call.

:lolol:
User avatar
SR
 
Posts: 6218
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:56 pm

Re: Please don't fuck up the forums

Postby creep » Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:42 am

SR wrote:Hoka, Creep ( :jasper: ) are you emulating the 5 minute rule for edits on posts

Bad call.

:lolol:


:noclue: it's set to 30 minutes
creep
Site Admin
 
Posts: 9152
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:51 am

Re: Please don't fuck up the forums

Postby Juana » Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:09 pm

Its more fun to not edit when people are drunk innerwebbin
Juana
 
Posts: 4700
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:52 pm

Re: Please don't fuck up the forums

Postby kv » Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:25 pm

ya but then the board owner gets all pissy when "someone" calls-> (rhymes with eddie) a ->( rhymes with bunt) and can't edit the post...next thing you know we're all back at mikes tring to get the address to whores version 8.35

:drink: :kv:
User avatar
kv
 
Posts: 6877
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:08 pm
Location: South Bay, SoCal

Re: Please don't fuck up the forums

Postby Juana » Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:08 pm

kv wrote:ya but then the board owner gets all pissy when "someone" calls-> (rhymes with eddie) a ->( rhymes with bunt) and can't edit the post...next thing you know we're all back at mikes tring to get the address to whores version 8.35

:drink: :kv:



Well shit happens I supposed, hypothetically I would imagine that with "someone's" comment or not we would have eventually been looking for Whores V 8.35
Juana
 
Posts: 4700
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:52 pm

Re: Please don't fuck up the forums

Postby kv » Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:46 pm

oh no doubt...he was lit to pop and nobody was gonna stop...
User avatar
kv
 
Posts: 6877
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:08 pm
Location: South Bay, SoCal

Re: Please don't fuck up the forums

Postby Juana » Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:09 pm

Don't stop till you get enough :banana:
Juana
 
Posts: 4700
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:52 pm

Re: Please don't fuck up the forums

Postby Hokahey » Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:57 am

Satansgopherboy wrote:'
i also love the word cunt


I suppose it depends on it's use, but most women find it highly offensive in my experience so I'd suggest not using it. Sonny let things go a little too far in this regard and then he snapped. I'd rather be a big bad mean forum admin than have a board no one wants to post at because of the childish BS.
User avatar
Hokahey
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3713
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:51 pm

Re: Please don't fuck up the forums

Postby Bandit72 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:00 am

hokahey wrote:
Satansgopherboy wrote:'
i also love the word cunt


I suppose it depends on it's use, but most women find it highly offensive in my experience so I'd suggest not using it.


Why not just say see you next Tuesday?
User avatar
Bandit72
 
Posts: 2545
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:04 am
Location: Birmingham, England

Re: Please don't fuck up the forums

Postby Hokahey » Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:06 am

Bandit72 wrote:
hokahey wrote:
Satansgopherboy wrote:'
i also love the word cunt


I suppose it depends on it's use, but most women find it highly offensive in my experience so I'd suggest not using it.


Why not just say see you next Tuesday?


:hs:
User avatar
Hokahey
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3713
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:51 pm

Re: Please don't fuck up the forums

Postby Bandit72 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:11 am

C U Next Tuesday
User avatar
Bandit72
 
Posts: 2545
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:04 am
Location: Birmingham, England

Re: Please don't fuck up the forums

Postby Larry B. » Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:13 am

or "see you next Tuesday, cunt".
User avatar
Larry B.
 
Posts: 6708
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:25 am
Location: Back in Santiago.

Re: Please don't fuck up the forums

Postby Bandit72 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:25 am

You coming over? :hehe:
User avatar
Bandit72
 
Posts: 2545
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:04 am
Location: Birmingham, England

Re: Please don't fuck up the forums

Postby Romeo » Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:20 pm

I am not overly offended by the word.
However I do suspect any man who needs to use it a lot in reference to women is definitely a misogynist
User avatar
Romeo
 
Posts: 2963
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:42 pm
Location: St. andrews

Re: Please don't fuck up the forums

Postby Larry B. » Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:56 am

You were close, but actually, the best use is this:

User avatar
Larry B.
 
Posts: 6708
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:25 am
Location: Back in Santiago.

Re: Please don't fuck up the forums

Postby Pandemonium » Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:31 pm

Heh, I never bothered to keep up on this particular thread the past week or so until this evening. Now I get the sensitivity to the dreaded c-word when I used it in the Ozzy/Black Sabbath thread.

That said, I still think no words should be "unacceptable" so long as they're not directed at other members of this board or not used to purposely and directly offend another member.
User avatar
Pandemonium
 
Posts: 5013
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:18 pm

Re: Please don't fuck up the forums

Postby Hokahey » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:21 am

Pandemonium wrote:That said, I still think no words should be "unacceptable" so long as they're not directed at other members of this board or not used to purposely and directly offend another member.


I have to disagree. Some words are extremely offensive to certain groups of people. I've seen what happens on a board that tries to experiment with too much freedom. It turns in to a pretty terrible place to visit.
User avatar
Hokahey
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3713
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:51 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Jane's Addiction News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron