Anyone change their initial opinion of TGEA?

Discussion regarding Jane's Addiction news and associated projects
ESY

Re: Anyone change their initial opinion of TGEA?

#101 Post by ESY » Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:01 pm

Back when bands mattered.

Juana

Re: Anyone change their initial opinion of TGEA?

#102 Post by Juana » Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:07 pm

Its cool about Fugazi they signed a drum head for me that I have hanging up all way cool people. They were always awesome live the times I saw them. 13 Songs is one of my favorite albums.

As for TGEA it was funny today I went to go buy NBA2k12 at Best Buy because there will probably be no NBA season and on NBA2kwhatever the Lakers ALWAYS WIN! Anyway my other half saw an interview with Perry as well as the music video they were showing. She just looked at me and laughed. "This was the guy we hung out with at SXSW afterparty? its only been a few years, what happened to him? and seriously I just don't get why you like these guys this song sucks"

Keep in mind she likes a lot of R&B and I got her into reggae, punk/hardcore and outlaw country so she listens to a wide variety of stuff now and just her disdain for the interview and the song made me laugh a little... then she said "I can see why the people on that board get so pissed.... only met the guy once but he seemed cool... guess it was just the Vodka" :lolol: :lolol: