The Walking Dead (AMC)

Discussion regarding other bands, movies, etc.
JOEinPHX

Re: The Walking Dead (AMC)

#41 Post by JOEinPHX » Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:45 am

You hike, boat, and go to dinner at 10pm on a Sunday?

kv

#42 Post by kv » Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:47 am

sinep wrote:
Six7Six7 wrote:Suck a dick. What the fuck do you do on Sunday, go to Church?
hike, boat, go out to dinner, etc. etc.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

you must have some radical friends. i bet the comments you guys make on your "liveblog" are spot on! probably some pretty wild things getting posted up in there.
we are just giving him materiel for his "hey fellas saturday night lets get rowdy whoo whooowowow" thread

sinep

#43 Post by sinep » Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:49 am

Six7Six7 wrote:You hike, boat, and go to dinner at 10pm on a Sunday?
no, by 10 i'm usually fucking bitches.

kv

#44 Post by kv » Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:52 am

JOEinPHX

#45 Post by JOEinPHX » Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:55 am

sinep wrote:
in public?

sinep

#46 Post by sinep » Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:58 am

Six7Six7 wrote:
sinep wrote:
in public?
idk, is the community pool at a gated condo public or private?

JOEinPHX

#47 Post by JOEinPHX » Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:04 am

i'd consider that private.

So you're home at 10pm on a sunday. Even though you said that's when you're out boating and hiking and eating dinner.

fucking liar.

kv

#48 Post by kv » Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:07 am

enough of this i just got word on skype that larry needs our help

crater

#49 Post by crater » Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:27 pm

I see that Dave is going to be on that Talking Dead show tonight

nausearockpig

#50 Post by nausearockpig » Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:32 pm

sooooo keen for TWD to appear on EzTV.it... sigh....

Jasper

#51 Post by Jasper » Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:44 pm

kv wrote:enough of this i just got word on skype that larry needs our help

I was about to laugh, but then I remembered the walker in the well from season two, and I puked instead. By far the most disgusting scene from the whole series. :jasper:

nausearockpig

#52 Post by nausearockpig » Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:50 pm

Jasper wrote:
kv wrote:enough of this i just got word on skype that larry needs our help

I was about to laugh, but then I remembered the walker in the well from season two, and I puked instead. By far the most disgusting scene from the whole series. :jasper:
that was an awesome scene

creep
Site Admin

#53 Post by creep » Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:18 pm

Jasper wrote:
I was about to laugh
really? the donkey jokes still do it for you? do you laugh at the "blow me line" references too?

as inventor of the larry donkey joke i have made the decision to retire it forever. we will have plenty of 2012 jokes this year to use on larry.

Jasper

#54 Post by Jasper » Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:39 pm

creep wrote:
Jasper wrote:
I was about to laugh
really? the donkey jokes still do it for you? do you laugh at the "blow me line" references too?
Hey, fuck you, creep. I've always said that those jokes were lame, and I never made any. You're a stupid asshole if you invented them. Good fucking job.

kv happened to frame it in a funny and unexpected way, plus he was defusing a retarded argument. That's why I laughed.

Here I thought you were commenting on the show, but instead you're telling us how cool you are. :jerkit:

Anyways, I thought the show tonight was pretty good. Those guys in the bar seemed like they might become an ongoing nuisance, but it was a refreshingly brief problem. Now maybe the old dude will realize that he needs them for protection.

nausearockpig

#55 Post by nausearockpig » Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:13 am

lalalalallalalalala dad and dad are fighting, stop it, are you getting a divorce, who am i gonna live with, i don't wanna move away - i'll lose all my friends and johnny is sooo into me right now, I thought prom night was gonna be the night and now i'm gonna be a virgin forEVER :cona:

+

lalalalalalalallalalalaal not reading it yet cos we haven't watched it yet.. got it now, smashing it tonight after dinner... :thumb:

creep
Site Admin

#56 Post by creep » Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:33 am

Jasper wrote:
creep wrote:
Jasper wrote:
I was about to laugh
Hey, fuck you, creep. I've always said that those jokes were lame, and I never made any. You're a stupid asshole if you invented them. Good fucking job.

kv happened to frame it in a funny and unexpected way, plus he was defusing a retarded argument. That's why I laughed.

Here I thought you were commenting on the show, but instead you're telling us how cool you are. :jerkit:
overreact much?

i'm sorry jasper. :pat:

Jasper

#57 Post by Jasper » Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:15 pm

Well, that was sad. That kid is all kinds of messed up - I wonder if he'll come clean about essentially causing that walker to get loose.

So, are they gonna kill that prisoner or not? From the preview, it makes me suspect that Shane could have faked getting attacked by that guy. I'm not saying that's what happened, but it's kind of hard to trust Shane.

Anyway...
On January 14, 2012, AMC announced that the third season will contain an extended episode order of 16 episodes. (...) which begins production in the first quarter of 2012.
Two episodes left, I guess. I hope there will be less of a delay between seasons thanks to the weird break that they took during season 2. I wonder if the third season will start this year.

nausearockpig

#58 Post by nausearockpig » Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:00 am

Wow!! That was fucked up! I'm really surprised that Dale got it, I thought for sure he was gonna be in it till the end. Shame, cos his character is an essential one in the group dynamic.

I reckon that the new kid will join their group but will inadvertently lead his original group to our heroes, which will make for an interesting episode.

They're down one more gun thanks to Carl dropping it near the river. That's gonna be an awkward conversation.

JOEinPHX

#59 Post by JOEinPHX » Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:06 am

Carl pisses me off.

Rick says "think" and then Carl goes and does the exact opposite of that. He doesn't tell anyone a murderous walker is hanging out near the house. He doesn't tell anyone he dropped the gun. He ruins Rick's concentration when he is about to off the kid.

I hope that little shit dies next.

Jasper

#60 Post by Jasper » Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:12 pm

Six7Six7 wrote:Carl pisses me off.

Rick says "think" and then Carl goes and does the exact opposite of that. He doesn't tell anyone a murderous walker is hanging out near the house. He doesn't tell anyone he dropped the gun. He ruins Rick's concentration when he is about to off the kid.

Any kid would be completely fucked up from experiencing a zombie apocalypse. Yeah, you wanna smack him for all the fucked dumb shit he's doing, but I think the point is that he's all fucked up from these events, on top of having the normal curiosity and misbehavior of a kid.

nausearockpig

#61 Post by nausearockpig » Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:17 pm

Jasper wrote:
Six7Six7 wrote:Carl pisses me off.

Any kid would be completely fucked up from experiencing a zombie apocalypse. Yeah, you wanna smack him for all the fucked dumb shit he's doing, but I think the point is that he's all fucked up from these events, on top of having the normal curiosity and misbehavior of a kid.
in the context of what an adult "should" do, he fucked up badly, but as a kid (and one who is faced with zombies on a very regular basis) I guess it's not unexpected. He wouldn't have thought that the walker was gonna make it back to the ranch etc... we of course, know better... and BAM! Dale is a goner...

crater

#62 Post by crater » Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:06 pm

I almost guessed what was going to happen last night correctly.

I thought that while the group was in the house debating on what to do with their hostage, that the walker that Carl found, would eventually make its way to the farm, then make its way into the barn, chomp the guy being held captive and then when the group made their decision, they would stumble upon the walker eating the guy chained up in the barn.

I'm actually glad it worked out the way it did though. The old guy was driving me crazy. Now if Carl and his mom are done away with, I'll be really happy.

Carl did say something I got a kick out of last night though, when he said "Heaven is a lie" and called that woman an idiot.

JOEinPHX

#63 Post by JOEinPHX » Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:11 am

Carl has been living in this world for a very long time now. There are no excuses for his behavior. He knows the rules he must play by in order to not die. And all of a sudden this week he decided to stop following the rules. Why?

Is he feeling somewhat suicidal over the loss of Sophia? Is it watching so many others die that he just doesn't care anymore? If he wants to live, and be a part of a very small group of people he supposedly cares about, then why is he not being protective?

He's being a little idiot, and he needs to be spanked. Or bitten. I'd truthfully rather see Carl and his mother offed.

nausearockpig

#64 Post by nausearockpig » Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:24 pm

yeah i fucking hate that insipid annoying Lori... God just fucking die.... (her, not you).

crater

#65 Post by crater » Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:06 pm

The one character I didn't want killed off, was killed off. Way to go :banghead: