New Faith No More album?

Discussion regarding other bands, movies, etc.
nausearockpig

Re: New Faith No More album?

#261 Post by nausearockpig » Sat May 30, 2015 12:58 am

:lolol:

It shits all over Album of the Year and is better than KFADFFAL.

lollapaloser

#262 Post by lollapaloser » Sat May 30, 2015 2:24 pm

I haven't been this impressed in a record from an old school fave in a long time, I think it's great.

Bandit72

#264 Post by Bandit72 » Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:15 am

I've given this album a week of constant listening now. It's absolutely fantastic. For me, Separation Anxiety is the standout track.....of 10 standout tracks.

How can Faith No More continue to produce the goods and Jane's lost it in after 1991?

CaseyContrarian

#265 Post by CaseyContrarian » Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:53 am

Six7Six7 wrote:I'll agree on Motherfucker. That turned out well. That seems like a FNM song to me.

But the rest just... yeah... leaves me cold. I just can't see myself driving down the road jamming out to any of them.
It rewards repeat listens. In some ways, it's as weird as Angel Dust, though maybe not lyrically.

I'm happy for Jon Hudson. He finally gets to spread his wings while simultaneously synthesizing the disparate stylings of Jim Martin and Trey Spruance.

Listen harder.

Bandit72

#266 Post by Bandit72 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:53 am

My only criticism of Patton is that live he tends to turn his back to the audience quite a bit during songs. Not too sure if this is intentional, a bad habit, subliminal shyness, or just the way he's been on stage during his career. :noclue:

nausearockpig

#267 Post by nausearockpig » Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:12 am

Bandit72 wrote:My only criticism of Patton is that live he tends to turn his back to the audience quite a bit during songs. Not too sure if this is intentional, a bad habit, subliminal shyness, or just the way he's been on stage during his career. :noclue:
I don't think it's a "fuck the audience" thing. Watch You Fat Bastards and you see him all over the place. Round and round, front, back facing, lying on the stage. All over the shop.

No Falling To Pieces in this tour? For shame...

Bandit72

#268 Post by Bandit72 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:01 am

There are quite a few decent tracks they've missed out, I guess for a number of reasons. I did read they disike playing EPIC, but it's a crowd pleaser. I would rather hear Zombie Eaters to be honest. I've watched this performance loads over the past few days. So, so good. The band are so tight here and the audience fucking love this song.

mockbee

#269 Post by mockbee » Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:51 pm

nausea is going to be kicking himself if he is missing this............

http://concert.arte.tv/fr/hellfest-live ... ain-stages

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

nausearockpig

#270 Post by nausearockpig » Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:09 pm

mockbee wrote:nausea is going to be kicking himself if he is missing this............

http://concert.arte.tv/fr/hellfest-live ... ain-stages

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:
Nausea is happy that someone uploaded it to Dime!

nausearockpig

#271 Post by nausearockpig » Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:16 pm

you can hear the BBC broadcast of the recent Maida Vale session here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/b061pfzs# - This is all five tracks whereas the video only showed 4 tracks for some reason. You've gotta skip around to find the tracks, they're broken up into two groups for some reason...

Superhero
Separation Anxiety
Sunny Side Up
This Guy's In Love With You (Burt Bacharach)
Matador

I'll upload the files in FLAC once I've processed them.

blackula

#272 Post by blackula » Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:09 pm

Damn Stubhub app on my phone. I got drunk at a party yesterday and Faith No More came up. $130 bucks later I'm going to the MSG show.

nausearockpig

#273 Post by nausearockpig » Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:17 pm

blackula wrote:Damn Stubhub app on my phone. I got drunk at a party yesterday and Faith No More came up. $130 bucks later I'm going to the MSG show.
lol you poor thing.. mind you $130 is a bit steep for a concert... it'll be rad though.. have a blast!!

Pandemonium

#274 Post by Pandemonium » Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:09 pm

blackula wrote:Damn Stubhub app on my phone. I got drunk at a party yesterday and Faith No More came up. $130 bucks later I'm going to the MSG show.
I hope you got West Floor (closes section to stage) General Admission.

blackula

#275 Post by blackula » Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:57 am

Pandemonium wrote:
Yes, the side closest to the stage. What triggered my impulsive buy was my friend was selling her FNM nosebleeds on Stubhub and buying floor tickets so we did it at the same time and then we were talking about Refused and how we used to listen to the shape of punk to come a lot. Add a bunch of beer and no shade outside at a 1 year olds birthday party....I guess that's what credit cards are for!

I got an email last night that my tickets shipped, I moved in October and the few concerts and Islanders games I went to were all downloadable tickets. Of course I never changed my address with Stubhub! Luckily I work around the corner from my old house so I can hopefully get the UPS delivery from the new people.

Pandemonium

#276 Post by Pandemonium » Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:14 am

blackula wrote:
Pandemonium wrote:
Yes, the side closest to the stage. What triggered my impulsive buy was my friend was selling her FNM nosebleeds on Stubhub and buying floor tickets so we did it at the same time and then we were talking about Refused and how we used to listen to the shape of punk to come a lot. Add a bunch of beer and no shade outside at a 1 year olds birthday party....I guess that's what credit cards are for!

I got an email last night that my tickets shipped, I moved in October and the few concerts and Islanders games I went to were all downloadable tickets. Of course I never changed my address with Stubhub! Luckily I work around the corner from my old house so I can hopefully get the UPS delivery from the new people.
They're playing at a very high level this tour and the audience is a great mix of young and old vets so you should have a great time. I feel kind of lucky I got to see them at the relatively smaller Wiltern Theater earlier this tour.

blackula

#277 Post by blackula » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:45 pm

Totally, saw them at a club last month and thought they were awesome. Despite my whoa is me retardedness getting the ticket, I'm really excited for this.

creep
Site Admin

#278 Post by creep » Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:12 pm

blackula wrote:Totally, saw them at a club last month and thought they were awesome. Despite my whoa is me retardedness getting the ticket, I'm really excited for this.
well don't get too excited. isn't stubhub affiliated with ticketmaster? hopefully you will be getting a refund.

Pandemonium

#279 Post by Pandemonium » Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:20 am

creep wrote:
blackula wrote:Totally, saw them at a club last month and thought they were awesome. Despite my whoa is me retardedness getting the ticket, I'm really excited for this.
well don't get too excited. isn't stubhub affiliated with ticketmaster? hopefully you will be getting a refund.

Wow, that is fucked up.

mockbee

#280 Post by mockbee » Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:47 am

Didn't make enough sales?

Kind of thought NYC would support a solid band with a good new album......?

Maybe because they already did a show in nyc....?

erotic cheeses

#281 Post by erotic cheeses » Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:43 pm

Anyone pick up the rhino remaster?

Have picked up and held them in my lunch time at the local store but not bought them yet despite "let's lynch the landlord" being a favourite of mine

Worth the £25?

creep
Site Admin

#282 Post by creep » Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:44 pm

mockbee wrote:Didn't make enough sales?

Kind of thought NYC would support a solid band with a good new album......?

Maybe because they already did a show in nyc....?
yeah i wonder the reason. it wasn't sold out was it?

blackula

#283 Post by blackula » Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:00 pm

Wow, I just got fucked! I can get face value, not the inflated bullshit price I paid.

Pandemonium

#284 Post by Pandemonium » Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:57 am

blackula wrote:Wow, I just got fucked! I can get face value, not the inflated bullshit price I paid.
If you paid with a credit card, call customer service. You may be able to get the full charge reversed depending on the company and the state laws.

blackula

#285 Post by blackula » Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:48 pm

Right on stubhub, full refund!