Eric leaves NIN or "the breakdown of nyrexall"

Discussion regarding other bands, movies, etc.
SR

Re: Eric leaves NIN

#551 Post by SR » Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:29 pm

Okay, that^ made me laugh. :lol:

SR

#552 Post by SR » Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:32 pm

And Jammyshill, I have to presume you are getting something out of this....weather must be bad where you are, friends or wife/husband, girlfriend/boyfriend out of town, your bedridden, etc. You know, I assume, that this could go on forever if you choose. But churn in more often. :tiphat:

CaseyContrarian

#553 Post by CaseyContrarian » Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:57 pm

SR wrote:And Jammyshill, I have to presume you are getting something out of this....weather must be bad where you are, friends or wife/husband, girlfriend/boyfriend out of town, your bedridden, etc. You know, I assume, that this could go on forever if you choose. But churn in more often. :tiphat:
ANR is my favorite Amish Jane's Addiction site. I churn in my pants with every thread.

S&M

#554 Post by S&M » Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:09 pm

My weather sure has been fucked....Everytime I hear them assholes say global warming is a scam I wanna kick a mutherfuckers teeth in..108'f in june sucks green donkey dick....Sunny Cali-forn-I-a...yuck....welcome to paradise :wink:

Tyler Durden

#555 Post by Tyler Durden » Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:13 pm

S&M wrote:My weather sure has been fucked....Everytime I hear them assholes say global warming is a scam I wanna kick a mutherfuckers teeth in..108'f in june sucks green donkey dick....Sunny Cali-forn-I-a...yuck....welcome to paradise :wink:
20 posts?! GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE! :wink:

S&M

#556 Post by S&M » Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:18 pm

Oh you hurt my feelings ...I'm so sensitive that way :wink: ....usta be a post whore :banana: :heart: ya'z :love:

JOEinPHX

#557 Post by JOEinPHX » Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:02 pm

Jammyshill wrote:6767. I don't know where to start with that. You're not as bright as I thought.
:blah:
So it "doesn't sound anything like PHM/ DS/ Broken," and this is fact because you think it? And then you end your post by ironically implying that I'm not a reasonable person?
You're still confusing "Irony" with "sarcasm", but either way... :blah:
Secondly "Keyboard Warrior" is a term given to people who are extremely good at acting tough and giving abuse via a keyboard, but I'm sure half the shit you talk about people on here you wouldn't say to them face to face.
Because posting things like "I think Eric left because..." is certainly a tough guy thing to say that no one would say to someone in public. Right? Right.

So more :blah: from you then. I see.
Finally, the most delicious part of this entire 'debate' is that all I've done is speak (or write) to you in the same way you tend to go about 'harpooning' other people for their opinions. You don't seem to be enjoying it.
You opinion is just fine. It's YOU that I don't enjoy.

Even trevor's ridiculous behavior is more satisfying than attempting to talk to you. i'd take his 700 uses of elipses over your inability to understand the difference between irony and sarcasm, and your delirious belief that the internet is some sort of battleground of words where the winner is the one who can prove he would speak his text in person as well.

Churn back to PerryEtty.org. You've made your "point".

See you in 2 years. Can't wait to have this conversation with you again.

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

CaseyContrarian

#558 Post by CaseyContrarian » Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:20 pm

To everything (churn churn churn) there is a season (churn churn churn). And a time to every flame war under heaven.

JOEinPHX

#559 Post by JOEinPHX » Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:34 pm

This world rejects me
This world threw me away
This world never gave me a chance
This world's gonna have to pay

I don't believe in your institutions
I did what you wanted me to
Like the cancer in the system
I've got a little surprise for you

Something inside of me, has opened up it's eyes
Why did you put it there? Did you not realize
This thing inside of me, it screams the loudest sound
Sometimes I think I could
Churn

Churn

I look down at where you're standing
Flock of sheep out on display
With all your lives piled up around you
I can take it all away

Something inside of me, has opened up it's eyes
Why did you put it there? Did you not realize
This thing inside of me, it screams the loudest sound
Sometimes I think I could
I'm gonna churn this whole world down

I'm gonna churn this whole world down

I never was a part of you (churn)

I am your savior (churn)
Of your corruption (churn)
I am the angel (churn)
Of your destruction (churn)
I am perversion (churn)
Secret desire (churn)
I am your future (churn)
Swallowed up in fire

Pandemonium

#560 Post by Pandemonium » Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:37 pm

Six7Six7 wrote:You're a fucking liar since Alex Carapatis joined the band for like 9 shows and then fired before Freese was brought in.
Six7Six7 wrote:Opinions are welcome, but being rude to people you don't know is not.
Heh, preach on.

JOEinPHX

#561 Post by JOEinPHX » Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:36 pm

Pandemonium wrote:
Six7Six7 wrote:You're a fucking liar since Alex Carapatis joined the band for like 9 shows and then fired before Freese was brought in.
Six7Six7 wrote:Opinions are welcome, but being rude to people you don't know is not.
Heh, preach on.
Clearly I was joking. Don't you think I would have followed up on that conversation if I was serious?

Come on, I thought we knew each other around here.

Pandemonium

#562 Post by Pandemonium » Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:48 pm

Six7Six7 wrote:
Pandemonium wrote:
Heh, preach on.
Clearly I was joking. Don't you think I would have followed up on that conversation if I was serious?

Worst backpedal ever. :lol:

JOEinPHX

#563 Post by JOEinPHX » Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:59 pm

Pandemonium wrote:
Six7Six7 wrote:
Pandemonium wrote:
Heh, preach on.

Worst backpedal ever. :lol:
You're a fucking liar.

SR

#564 Post by SR » Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:09 pm

I too have come on this board and been a total dick after a few too many. I think I apologized, but if not, do now. It's simple. Persisting in being right or justifying one's shitty behavior is just embarrassing.

Jammyshill

#565 Post by Jammyshill » Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:51 pm

Six7Six7 wrote:
Jammyshill wrote:6767. I don't know where to start with that. You're not as bright as I thought.
:blah:
So it "doesn't sound anything like PHM/ DS/ Broken," and this is fact because you think it? And then you end your post by ironically implying that I'm not a reasonable person?
You're still confusing "Irony" with "sarcasm", but either way... :blah:
Secondly "Keyboard Warrior" is a term given to people who are extremely good at acting tough and giving abuse via a keyboard, but I'm sure half the shit you talk about people on here you wouldn't say to them face to face.
Because posting things like "I think Eric left because..." is certainly a tough guy thing to say that no one would say to someone in public. Right? Right.

So more :blah: from you then. I see.
Finally, the most delicious part of this entire 'debate' is that all I've done is speak (or write) to you in the same way you tend to go about 'harpooning' other people for their opinions. You don't seem to be enjoying it.
You opinion is just fine. It's YOU that I don't enjoy.

Even trevor's ridiculous behavior is more satisfying than attempting to talk to you. i'd take his 700 uses of elipses over your inability to understand the difference between irony and sarcasm, and your delirious belief that the internet is some sort of battleground of words where the winner is the one who can prove he would speak his text in person as well.

Churn back to PerryEtty.org. You've made your "point".

See you in 2 years. Can't wait to have this conversation with you again.

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:
Oh dear.

tubro

#566 Post by tubro » Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:53 pm

SR wrote:Okay, I checked....... http://wcdbfm.com/.

Part of your story checks out. So far, so good
well that's a fucking relief. i was afraid maybe i was full of fucking shit.
its all true, although i can't find any u2 gig site that lists that jb scotts show as their first in the us. but i'm pretty sure it was. i even remember their picture in billboard at the time taken at jb scott's talking about the gig. but 30 something years may have clouded the memory a bit. maybe it was just one of their first gigs. anyway, who knew at the time that bono vox would eventually cure all of the world's problems and be justly rewarded with a nobel prize and the designation of world's best human? certainly not i. they were real good, but the specials, also at jb scotts, were way better. [they tossed their roadies into the crowd.] so was the jam. man that fucking club was amazing.

SR

#567 Post by SR » Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:06 pm

:lol: yes, we'll, a panel has been formed to insure a zero tolerance policy regarding bullshit. That includes any form of embellishment. All members phones have been tapped. More to come.

On U2, I love those first 3 albums. Nice to hear they were good mates. My clans from Tipperary (or were they... :confused: :hide:)

NYRexall

#568 Post by NYRexall » Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:25 pm

Just can't...stop

Came back hau-hau-haunted!

Good shit :banana:

NYRexall

#569 Post by NYRexall » Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:26 pm

Good in a "this sounds like his other stuff and I'm just thankful he's back with a new album on the way" kind of way.

By no means mind-blowing, which I wasn't expecting it to be.

trevor ayer

#570 Post by trevor ayer » Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:29 am

aw ... I think somebody might be missing me just a wee little .... :pat:

Pandemonium

#571 Post by Pandemonium » Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:51 am

tubro wrote:
SR wrote:Okay, I checked....... http://wcdbfm.com/.

Part of your story checks out. So far, so good
well that's a fucking relief. i was afraid maybe i was full of fucking shit.
its all true, although i can't find any u2 gig site that lists that jb scotts show as their first in the us. but i'm pretty sure it was. i even remember their picture in billboard at the time taken at jb scott's talking about the gig. but 30 something years may have clouded the memory a bit. maybe it was just one of their first gigs. anyway, who knew at the time that bono vox would eventually cure all of the world's problems and be justly rewarded with a nobel prize and the designation of world's best human? certainly not i. they were real good, but the specials, also at jb scotts, were way better. [they tossed their roadies into the crowd.] so was the jam. man that fucking club was amazing.
The Ritz in NYC in late '80 was their first US show along with about 6 other East Coast club dates but the following Spring '81, they did play JB Scotts at least 3 shows between March '81 and Feb '82. I saw them around the same time as your 1st JB Scotts show at the Reseda Country Club here in SoCal which was a recently (at the time) renovated supermarket turned into a large club that booked a *lot* of great bands between '80 - '87. Aside from the fact they played something like three of their best songs from that stage in their career once during the main set and again for the encore which was really weird, I remember bassist Adam Clayton with a huge blond afro and headband looking and acting utterly out of place with the other three guys. The other thing that struck me was they were kids - it was one of the first times I'd seen a band that was clearly younger than I was.

JOEinPHX

#572 Post by JOEinPHX » Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:56 pm

trevor ayer wrote:aw ... I think somebody might be missing me just a wee little .... :pat:
You know i like you Trevor.

Regardless of everyone's minor quirks, we're all a good bunch.

farrellgirl99

#573 Post by farrellgirl99 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:51 am

I couldn't get tickets from the nin presale (kept getting an error page, i hate presales) but tickets are going for $99, $112 with fees. Pretty steep

NYRexall

#574 Post by NYRexall » Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:44 pm

No shit, I paid about $450 all told for mine. The festival show I'm going to only ran me $85.

For $100 a show, I expect no less than 25-30 songs a night :noclue:

Matz

#575 Post by Matz » Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:52 pm

a 100 is cheap imo, but it's because I'm from Europe where prices are amp'ed up on everything compared to the US. I'd be more than happy to pay 200 if he stops by around here next year