The latest terrorist attack......

Discussion relating to current events, politics, religion, etc
mockbee

The latest terrorist attack......

#1 Post by mockbee » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:10 am

Thought might as well have it's own thread, since seems to be turning into a weekly occurrence. :sad:

And it should be recognized that each event is no less significant than the last.

This time in Nice. What a tragedy, a public/national celebration with families and children. awful. :no:

Pandemonium

Re: The latest terrorist attack......

#2 Post by Pandemonium » Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:16 am

mockbee wrote:Thought might as well have it's own thread, since seems to be turning into a weekly occurrence. :sad:

And it should be recognized that each event is no less significant than the last.

This time in Nice. What a tragedy, a public/national celebration with families and children. awful. :no:
There are several absolutely horrific clips on Youtube of the immediate aftermath of this attack that graphically shows probably close to a hundred bodies strewn across the long stretch of street - people crushed, decapitated.... I don't know how many more of these kind of senseless attacks France (and the rest of Europe can endure before there's a serious tipping point leading to riots and ethnic cleansing.

Bandit72

Re: The latest terrorist attack......

#3 Post by Bandit72 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:06 am

Judging it by history I guess we're going to have this for a few hundred years. When did Christians stop killing people? My history isn't that great. Rational people can only help push for secularism or just common sense. The thing is there are many many rational religious types so what can you do?

Apart from moving to Iceland....

http://icelandmag.visir.is/article/00-i ... ll-reveals